Deadpool & spiderman vs wolverine & Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. This is a random encounter.
2. Battle takes place in the avengers mansion garden(Where Squirrel girl and wolverine fought.)
3.Win via k.o

This is just one fight.

Magog
Thor, Hulk, Cap and Iron Man thump all four and kick their ass's out.

maxivitopowe
Spidey solos

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Spidey solos

he solos wolverine and daredevil? i doubt that i would take spiderman over daredevil and wolverine over deadpool... wolverine against spiderman he gets owned by wolverine

golem370
Spider-Man is faster stronger and smarter then both of the other two. Spider-Man fighting Wolverine in his way of fighting would beat Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
He's not smarter when it comes to fighting.

golem370
No but in general he is smarter.

StiltmanFTW
Won't help him in a random encounter.

golem370
He knows Daredevil weakness and he knows science which comes in handy just look a Mr Fantastic and Iron Man. Spider-Man is good at thinking on the fly.

StiltmanFTW
Did you just compare Puny Pete to Reed and Stark? Turn the fanboy mode off for one second.

T1 wins, but not because of Parker suddenly developing tactical genius or pulling gadgets out of his ass.

golem370
Then your not up on how Spider-Man fights he doesn't just use his strength or speed but smarts as well. Spider-Man has some impressive smart feat like repairing a cosmic cube and controlling machine through out the world while they were linked to is brain.

StiltmanFTW
"You're", not "your". It's one of the most annoying errors on the Internet, made by carver-like beings. You're better than that.

Those feats mean exactly nothing in this particular scenario.

maxivitopowe
Iirc that was only NYC

golem370
Yeah I am not a good grammer person

Digi
DD is the weak link here, is he not?

StiltmanFTW
@Golem

Mad props for being honest and just admitting that. Carver always blames his phone laughing out loud

golem370
Well I am on my All in One computer so can't make that accuse. I mean really There Their and They're what abunch of BS

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Digi
DD is the weak link here, is he not?

Probably. And nerfed Wolverine is not a huge help for him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Probably. And Wolverine is not a huge help for him.

Fixed.

Team 1 wins.

StiltmanFTW
I'll fix your face uhuh

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Did you just compare Puny Pete to Reed and Stark? Turn the fanboy mode off for one second.

T1 wins, but not because of Parker suddenly developing tactical genius or pulling gadgets out of his ass. He didn't. Reed did. Few times now. cool

StiltmanFTW
Reed also told Parker to stfu several times...

Stoic
Doesn't Deadpool have tree symbiotes attached to him at the moment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.