Darth Bane in SWTOR?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
What do you think about that? Okay, this could be the storyline: The sith emporer rises once again and creates a time teleportation device so he and his empire could wreak havoc and change time continuity,the emporer and the device are on Lehon, the republic attacks Lehon and ultimately fails at stopping the device, the empire then uses the device and instead of some of the empire going into to the past to destroy the exile so the jedi have no chance, something malfunctions because the empire forgot to put one thing into the device, instead, Bane somehow teleports to Lehon in the emporers base, Vitiate then locks up Bane and tries to get info from him, Bane tells vitiate how the sith have a brotherhood. Vitiates schedules to execute Bane, Bane escapes and In the empire version, cipher nine, champ of great hunt, darth Nox, and emporers wrath raid Ruusan where Bane is, Bane plans on bringing the new sith war empire to destroy the empire and the republic due to it's greater technology, the 4 fight through the brotherhood of darkness sith and troopers and meet Bane, they fight bane and bane is heavily injured, nox force pushed bane back into the teleporter, and vitiate tells the 4 to destroy the machine and they do, in republic side, it's basically the same except bane is only captured and the empire attacks where bane is captured and bane escapes again and that happens.

Nephthys
no expression

The Merchant
I would rather see Sidious come through that wormhole and one shot Vitiate with casual lightning, destroying both his physical body and his spirit.

NewGuy01
thumb up

TobaccoRoad
That was..... Well to be entirely honest that was utter bulls**t. No offense, but really? A time teleportation device? Really?????

Sinious
Originally posted by The Merchant
I would rather see Sidious come through that wormhole and one shot Vitiate with casual lightning, destroying both his physical body and his spirit.

Your obsession on Vitiate makes me like him more.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by TobaccoRoad
That was..... Well to be entirely honest that was utter bulls**t. No offense, but really? A time teleportation device? Really????? ITS STAR WARS anything is possible!

NTJack0
Please stop making threads.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NTJack0
Please stop posting.

Fixed.

Emperordmb
Yeah seriously... Bane is my favorite Sith Lord, but this is a ****ing stupid idea.

PTforthewin
Wow, it was just an idea, you didn't have to be a rude ******* about it, what are you 12? Your maturity level prooves it.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by NTJack0
Please stop making threads. Dude, remember the golden rule.

Nephthys
It's not gay if it's a threeway?

PTforthewin
2 girls 1 guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.