MOS and Thor vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Silver Surfer has come to earth and Thor and MOS have joined together to protect earth for Silver Surfer.

Battles takes place on earth.

Who wins?

jinXed by JaNx
I don't see Superman and Thor having a problem knocking SUrfer off his board if theyre working together.

Epicurus
Surfer wins.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Epicurus
Surfer wins.

Mindship
The one thing movie Surfer got right was making it extremely difficult to separate him from his board. Then there's phasing, the board's ability to absorb incoming...
Originally posted by Epicurus
Surfer wins.

jinXed by JaNx
I cant remember, was it the military or the Fantastic four that knocked him off his board in the movie?

Mindship
Reed developed a special tachyon device. Brute force alone wasn't separating Surfer from his board, even when Doom was in control. Superskrull-like Johnny had to first burn out the device Doom was wearing to control it, before a Thing-fist knocked them apart.

jinXed by JaNx
Ok I think I remember now. For some reason I thought I remembered some kind of sonic weapon from the military knocking him off.

I still doin't see the surfer holding the ground on his boar if he takes a full swing from mjolnir or a punch from Superman flying full speed. not the ROTSS version

Mindship
Either way, it would be a good fight.

BruceSkywalker
Surfer wins by default because Kal and Thor fight over Sue's massive rack stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.