Kraven the Hunter vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Bane is dosed with the highest amount of venom he has taken so far in comics

1. Both have 1 day prep to set up traps, rally goons/henchmen, anything goes
2. Straight up h2h

Kazenji
1.Kraven
2.Bane

Golgo13
Bane.
Kraven.

deathslash
1. Bane wins. Bane basically has an entire small island country and its military backing him up, his planning is top notch (that's not to say that Kraven's isn't), and he has more resources that Kraven.

2. This would be a very interesting fight. Bane is now known for being somewhere in the meta range and is therefore much more formidable than he was pre flashpoint. Meanwhile, Kraven has dozens of encounters/wins with meta level characters (although this is mainly because of the weapons that he employs).

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
1. Bane wins. Bane basically has an entire small island country and its military backing him up, his planning is top notch (that's not to say that Kraven's isn't), and he has more resources that Kraven.

2. This would be a very interesting fight. Bane is now known for being somewhere in the meta range and is therefore much more formidable than he was pre flashpoint. Meanwhile, Kraven has dozens of encounters/wins with meta level characters (although this is mainly because of the weapons that he employs).

He was stated to be META WITHOUT the Venom.

deathslash
Originally posted by Golgo13
He was stated to be META WITHOUT the Venom. Really!? When was this? It doesn't really matter if he is meta without the venom because if Batman (who isn't meta) can put him down, then there's still a good chance that Kraven can also put him down.

Golgo13
Really!? When was this? It doesn't really matter if he is meta without the venom because if Batman (who isn't meta) can put him down, then there's still a good chance that Kraven can also put him down.

Was mentioned when he appeared in Batwoman. Even pre-flashpoint, Bane was doing some ridiculous things without venom. Like ripping apart limbs with casual ease and killing a Griffin with his bare hands.

SamZED
Kraven is superhuman these days.

JayDaDon
Kraven was manhandling phucking elephants and rhinos even back in the day. Hes always been a beast.

Golgo13
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Kraven was manhandling phucking elephants and rhinos even back in the day. Hes always been a beast.

How do you see Kraven doing against Bane on DCnU venom?

SamZED
He murdered his son with his bare hands who was turned into a huge Lion-like monster who was easilly a match for Spider-man physically. Gave Kaine a run for his money. He should be fine.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SamZED
He murdered his son with his bare hands who was turned into a huge Lion-like monster who was easilly a match for Spider-man physically. Gave Kaine a run for his money. He should be fine.

Bane without venom was doing things similar, too.

StiltmanFTW
Kraven is superhuman these days.

He's always been, you spider-amateur.

StiltmanFTW
Bane without venom was doing things similar, too.

Post-reboot he can't even handle Brucie despite extra venom dose.

Seems like DC kicked its most loyal fan right in the balls...

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Post-reboot he can't even handle Brucie despite extra venom dose.

Seems like DC kicked its most loyal fan right in the balls...

He's Batman. Before that, Bane had a near perfect record. Don't compare Bane to Batgod. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
He's Batman. Before that, Bane had a near perfect record. Don't compare Bane to Batgod. stick out tongue

NuBat's record is far from perfect, though...

Golgo13
NuBat's record is far from perfect, though...

He still has some insane feats, though. And he's returning to true batgod form. He's still new, just give him time. wink

StiltmanFTW
True, he does. My favorite is probably him beating Superdouche all bloody with just a green rock in his hand stick out tongue

JayDaDon

You know just the other day I was reminded of the one big flaw of Spectacular Spider-Man (the cartoon) they felt the need to make kraven some weird anthropomorphic lion, when he has always proven to be a fight for spidey without that. And even if he wasnt up to his calibur, the show was so good at showing other ways the villains could make trouble for him.

JayDaDon
Oh and hand to hand its a close fight but im thinking kraven would win.

Golgo13
I'd probably go with Bane, actually. Just as strong, fast, and a better brawler.

SamZED
He's always been, you spider-amateur. He hasn't so shut it and don't pretend like you pay attention to the story and not mindlessly look for "Character Ownage" material when browsing through SM books.

SamZED
Originally posted by JayDaDon
You know just the other day I was reminded of the one big flaw of Spectacular Spider-Man (the cartoon) they felt the need to make kraven some weird anthropomorphic lion, when he has always proven to be a fight for spidey without that. And even if he wasnt up to his calibur, the show was so good at showing other ways the villains could make trouble for him. That was the only thing I didn't like about SSM. Well that and Venom's voice/design.

carver9
Kraven wins. Stronger, faster, and more durable, and let's not forget...He is immortal.

Daredevil1
Prep/Weapons Kraven.

Hand to hand Bane.

deathslash
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Prep/Weapons Kraven.

Hand to hand Bane. 1. how does Kraven win? He doesn't have even half of the resources that Bane does.

2. I actually think that Kraven could win. He's faster, slightly more skilled, and possibly stronger.

Golgo13
How are you basing that he is more skilled? Both deathstroke and Batmsn have complimented his intelligence and fighting prowess.

Daredevil1
1. how does Kraven win? He doesn't have even half of the resources that Bane does.

2. I actually think that Kraven could win. He's faster, slightly more skilled, and possibly stronger.

1. Kraven during fights actually uses his prep of traps of elephants, posion darts, knives/spears tiger claws. NuDc Bane seems to be to pride full at times and just rely on his Venom vs a worthy opponent like Batman.

He stands a much better chance IMO hand to hand, since he is stronger and pretty ruthless in his own right.

StiltmanFTW
I admit I was wrong

thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by Daredevil1
1. Kraven during fights actually uses his prep of traps of elephants, posion darts, knives/spears tiger claws. NuDc Bane seems to be to pride full at times and just rely on his Venom vs a worthy opponent like Batman.

He stands a much better chance IMO hand to hand, since he is stronger and pretty ruthless in his own right. 1. Kraven wins that fight only if you ignore that Bane went out of his way to enlist the help of the talons, has an entire island nation and its military under his control and used said military to take over Gotham. 2. Batman has still owned Bane in the nu 52 and since Kraven is faster, slightly more skilled, and arguably stronger than Bane.

h1a8
1. Bane
2. Kraven (Bane is not beating Kraven in h2h, that's just crazy)

SamZED
I wear women's underwear. Off-topic. Also I didn't need to know that.

deathslash
Originally posted by h1a8
1. Bane
2. Kraven (Bane is not beating Kraven in h2h, that's just crazy) This is actually the first time that I can legitimately get behind what you're saying.

StiltmanFTW
Off-topic. Also I didn't need to know that.

C'mon, that was one time. You Russians do worse things on a regular basis, like raping sheeps and goats.

SamZED
C'mon, that was one time. You Russians do worse things on a regular basis, like raping sheeps and goats. You leave my Betsy out of this! mad

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing

OMG, I literally lol'd.

Daredevil1
1. Kraven wins that fight only if you ignore that Bane went out of his way to enlist the help of the talons, has an entire island nation and its military under his control and used said military to take over Gotham. 2. Batman has still owned Bane in the nu 52 and since Kraven is faster, slightly more skilled, and arguably stronger than Bane.

In a prep vs fight. Most don't use prep in standard vs as in calling other characters to assist them. It is normally what one can bring on there own with tech/traps etc etc. But that is pretty impressive what you say he did. Has an entire island and it's military. Odd how this prep disappeared in both his bouts with Batman. But either way I'll admit I knew some what about it but wasn't 100 percent sure.

He does seem pride full to use it at times. Which was my point would be his down fall? Which was his down fall against Batman both times in NuDc IIRC. 1st fight with Batman he dominated him but Batman had help from Flash/prep. As NuDc Bane just relied on his amped Venom for prep as he was pride full in just thinking he can take on Batman.

Second time Batman beat him but again Batman used his toys and his very durable suit which the NuDc Batman standard suit has tanked missile explosions, fire, and bullets easily.

Batman defeating Bane doesn't mean Bane is weak IMO. IIRC classic Kraven was defeated by Black Widow once while he was distracted. Does not mean Kraven is weak either. Both times Batman didn't defeat Bane in strict hand to hand combat. Nudc Batman people forget his normal "suit" has been shown to withstand explosions...missile explosions.

Now I have heard Kraven recieved some kind of a power up? Immortality and that only Spiderman can kill him. So I'm not to familiar with current Kraven. And you say Kraven is arguably stronger then Bane. What strength feats make you claim this out of curiosity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.