Exar Kun and Darth Krayt vs Vitiate(force powers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Ligthsabers can only be used to block attacks
who wins who dies?

Emperordmb
if it's a force fight only, do they have their lightsabers to block attacks with, such as lightning?

NewGuy01
Does Vitiate?

Lord Stark
Pahahahaha Vitiate stomps

carthage
Vitiate gets shit on.

Emperordmb
Hmmm... this is a difficult one for me to determine.

On one hand, given that they are armed with lightsabers it would be difficult for Vitiate to get the better of them with his lightning. On top of that, Vitiate's opponents are around Revan level, and Revan on his own was giving him some difficulty.

On the other hand, neither of Vitiate's opponents can use their lightsabers for offensive purpose, Vitiate would be hard to overwhelm with the force, and as a result of his ritual I believe Vitiate's true body is more resilient to force attacks/degradation.

This is going to be very close, but I think a deciding factor for the majority of the fights would be Krayt and Kun's ingenuity vs Vitaite's relative tactical retardation (ie. walking into a lightsaber).

I think the team takes a majority here.

carthage
He gets blitzed simple as that. Krayt is too fast, and Kun can just hit him with illusions and or disintegrate him with his blasts.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
He gets blitzed simple as that. Krayt is too fast, and Kun can just hit him with illusions and or disintegrate him with his blasts.
He gets blitzed... in a pure force fight?

Nephthys
The HoT couldn't blitz Vitiate when Vitiate was literally inches away from his lightsaber. Krayt isn't going to be blitzing, even if he could.

I may give this to Vitiate.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He gets blitzed... in a pure force fight?

Blitzed and hit by DT.

Krayt's speed feat is superior to Hots. Vitiate won't be able to react.

WildBantha88
He gets blitzed simple as that. Krayt is too fast, and Kun can just hit him with illusions and or disintegrate him with his blasts. Speed isn't really much of factor in a force fight. A force fight is more of two people standing across from each other shooting powers at each other. Not flipping and running around doing all kinds of acrobatics.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
The HoT couldn't blitz Vitiate when Vitiate was literally inches away from his lightsaber. Krayt isn't going to be blitzing, even if he could.

I may give this to Vitiate.

Prove he cant. Hot's speed feats are inferior to Krayts. He's never overwhelmed the senses of multiple force users at once, and Vitiate has never demonstrated anything in the way of speed feats.

The_Tempest
Prove he cant.

Neph's reasoning is weak, but he doesn't have to prove a negative.

Nephthys
Prove he cant. Hot's speed feats are inferior to Krayts. He's never overwhelmed the senses of multiple force users at once, and Vitiate has never demonstrated anything in the way of speed feats.

The HoT has blitzed multiple force users in cutscenes, actually. And yet it's confirmed that she and Vitiate fought an "apocalyptic duel" despite starting about 2 feet from him.

carthage
Vitiate's speed is probably the same as Revan who has moved his shield in a blur. That's it really. He isn't a duelist, he's old decrepit, and in a force match he's fighting two users who aren't that far from him in terms of their ability.

Combine that with the fact even if its just an exchange of their abilities, I'm not seeing him absorb Kun's blasts and Krayt's lightning and or surviving an up close encounter with them both.

Too much is not in his favor

WildBantha88
or surviving an up close encounter with them both.

This is not a lightsaber duel???

carthage
Im aware of this but the op doesn't specify about whether or not they have to you know not be mobile or just stand there? Lol. They are still using the force of course.

WildBantha88
Whats the difference going to be if they are standing 1 inch away from each other or ten feet? They can still only use the force

S_W_LeGenD
Emperor Vitiate is likely to defeat both. It is silly to assume that Kun and Krayt will be able to tank powers of an individual much stronger then them.

Emperordmb
Tell me if this sounds ****ing retarded to you guys:

Vitiate is a shitty duelist, so he'd get stomped in a force fight because Krayt could blitz him by running up to him... am I missing something here?

carthage
You are retarded.

He has dark transfer, is faster, and Vitiate has no defense against it. He gets blitzed using force speed and killed with a force ability. Vitiate hasn't demonstrated any reaction feat to suggest he can stop it, and he's fighting two people with comparable force power.

WildBantha88
Tell me if this sounds ****ing retarded to you guys:

Vitiate is a shitty duelist, so he'd get stomped in a force fight because Krayt could blitz him by running up to him... am I missing something here?
Cartages has infinite wisdom. Our meer mortal brains are incapable of comprehending his undeniable wisdom

Emperordmb
You are retarded.

He has dark transfer, is faster, and Vitiate has no defense against it. He gets blitzed using force speed and killed with a force ability. Vitiate hasn't demonstrated any reaction feat to suggest he can stop it, and he's fighting two people with comparable force power.
Right because we all know how Revan succeeded when he charged Vitiate.

NewGuy01
Actually, Carthage has a fair point. If Krayt can get up close with Dark Transfer, it's all over for Vitiate.

carthage
Please point me in the direction of a superior speed feat from Revan that beats Krayt's blitzing of 4 knights, keeping up with a younger and fitter Cade Skywalker etc.

Sinious
Force powers only, Vitiate takes this. He is a freaking god in the force and his only weakness is shown to be lightsaber combats so without sabers, they die.

carthage
Yeah except both of these fighters have feats that are just as good if not superior to Vitiate due to not requiring shit tons of prep.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Actually, Carthage has a fair point. If Krayt can get up close with Dark Transfer, it's all over for Vitiate.
Emperor Vitiate achieved corporeal immortality, what makes you think that this power (Dark Transfer) would even work on him?

Please point me in the direction of a superior speed feat from Revan that beats Krayt's blitzing of 4 knights, keeping up with a younger and fitter Cade Skywalker etc.
The entire duel between Revan and Emperor Vitiate lasted some seconds in duration. Do the math.

Emperor Vitiate have never ended up blitzed in any of his duels and he have fought many throughout his span of existence.

Yeah except both of these fighters have feats that are just as good if not superior to Vitiate due to not requiring shit tons of prep.
You need to do some homework.

Neither Kun and nor Krayt hold a candle to Emperor Vitiate in demonstrations of power.

DarthAnt66
thumb up Many people seem to forget this, Vitiate nor Revan are getting speedblizted by Kun or Krayt. It's kind of ridiculous to even think such.

"It all happened in the space of only a few seconds."
―Star Wars The Old Republic: Revan

carthage, for other speed feats for Revan, checkout my Respect Thread in my signature.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01

The Hero of Tython had trouble getting up close to a weakened Vitiate. I don't see Krayt powering through Vitiates greatly superior lightning and teleknesis.

WildBantha88
Yeah except both of these fighters have feats that are just as good if not superior to Vitiate due to not requiring shit tons of prep. *sigh*

Kadan
Vitiate wins this easily. Though I don't know much about Krayt

NewGuy01
The Hero of Tython had trouble getting up close to a weakened Vitiate. I don't see Krayt powering through Vitiates greatly superior lightning and teleknesis.

He has Exar Kun for support, though, he could easily be used as a diversion where Krayt could catch him off guard like Meetra did.

carthage
Which was what I said earlier. Krayt is faster than Hero and even if they don't go that route. He isn't absorbing Krayt's lightning and Kun's blasts at once. If this is a dark side nexus then that's two power levels very close to his he's fighting at once. He isn't beating them.

And Krayt blitzed and killed four force users simultaneously. Who cares if Vitiate wasn't blitzed before. Krayt without a nexus was able to overwhelm a force users senses, unless Vitiate has a similar feat he's dead.

Vitshit was scared of Naga sadow, and never bothered to **** with Kun's spirit when he invaded the Republic. Not to mention as I stated before both are highly renowned Sith lords, whose feats including destroying and disintegrating force users for Kun and overwhelming and being renowned for a plethora of force abilities which goes for both. Vitiate could barely handle one of them let alone two.

There are many ways the duo can utterly demolish him

Kadan
Which was what I said earlier. Krayt is faster than Hero and even if they don't go that route. He isn't absorbing Krayt's lightning and Kun's blasts at once. If this is a dark side nexus then that's two power levels very close to his he's fighting at once. He isn't beating them.

And Krayt blitzed and killed four force users simultaneously. Who cares if Vitiate wasn't blitzed before. Krayt without a nexus was able to overwhelm a force users senses, unless Vitiate has a similar feat he's dead.

Vitshit was scared of Naga sadow, and never bothered to **** with Kun's spirit when he invaded the Republic. Not to mention as I stated before both are highly renowned Sith lords, whose feats including destroying and disintegrating force users for Kun and overwhelming and being renowned for a plethora of force abilities which goes for both. Vitiate could barely handle one of them let alone two.

There are many ways the duo can utterly demolish him

roll eyes (sarcastic) What are you smoking?

Hero also fought a heavily weakened Vitiate.

Vitiate defeated A jedi strike team of the four strongest, easily and he was not on a nexus.

The Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power to become the most dominating Force-user the galaxy has ever seen.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Codex Entry titled "The Emperor's Fallen Jedi (Knight)."wink

The Sith Emperor is the most powerful Force-user who has ever existed. Unless this implacable enemy can be defeated, the Jedi Order is doomed.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia)

The Sith Emperor, history's most powerful dark side master, performed a ritual of incredible scope to consume the life energy of every being on his homeworld.

From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia)

Vitiate is above Kun and all those Sith who came before him, he is also more powerful then any Sith that was around his time of life span.

Only one past Sith can beat Vitiate, his name is Tulak Hord

carthage
Four featless masters who don't match the raw force power of either combatants.

Whose feats required tons of prep and he was virtually useless in one on one combat against HoT. thumb up

Once again he has nothing showing himself to be more powerful than Kun as most of his higher end feats are on a nexus. Unless Vitshit gets prep he's doomed.

Kadan
Four featless masters who don't match the raw force power of either combatants.

Whose feats required tons of prep and he was virtually useless in one on one combat against HoT. thumb up

Once again he has nothing showing himself to be more powerful than Kun as most of his higher end feats are on a nexus. Unless Vitshit gets prep he's doomed.

huh
no
Incorrect, you are not very knowledgeable with Vitiate are you?

carthage
His best force feats are on nexuses, he hugged a lightsaber and died, and he wasn't good enough to defeat the republic unlike Palpatine.

Kadan
You clearly have no knowledge of Vitiate, you also don't realise that Vitiate was horribly weakened during that fight. You also don't realise that he's not dead

carthage
I don't care if he's dead or not. He has no feats to suggest he can compete with two force users who are basically superior when it comes to off world nexus feats.

He has shit dueling feats, pitiful showings off nexus, and needs tons of prep to do anything. He dies and the team takes this 10/10.

Kadan
Incorrect massively, your clearly lowballing, give me a few minutes and I'll try to put down his feats.

Kadan

carthage
all nexus feats, try again

Kadan

Kadan
Oops, didn't mean to post it again, just to edit it

Kadan
all nexus feats, try again

INCORRECT, Vitiate defeated the Jedi Strike Team when he was NOT ON A NEXUS. Nathema is not a nexus either. Anyway Vitiate is a Dark Side Nexus Himself, so lol

Kadan
Anyway his feats against the Dark Council was on a Nexus, which means both sides were empowered, but he destroyed them without a ritual and with a single attack

Kadan
no reply? To scared to admit that your wrong?

carthage
I asked for non nexus feats, and his best one is just sending four featless Jedi masters back.

You basically just proved me right. Kun sent a featless Jedi flying too, its essentially Kun's feat just with four more.

Nice try though thumb up

Kadan
......You didn't read the thing did you?

Kadan
Vitiates feats after Nathema are all basically Nexus feats because HE IS A NEXUS

Kadan
No reply? Hopefully I stomped it into your thick skull

PTforthewin
Vitiate is a overrated bit*ch just like Kadan's mother, especially at her blowjobs, I would think a fat woman would be good at those.

Kadan
I asked for non nexus feats, and his best one is just sending four featless Jedi masters back.

You basically just proved me right. Kun sent a featless Jedi flying too, its essentially Kun's feat just with four more.

Nice try though thumb up

no No just No, those Jedi were the Strongest in the Order.

Kadan
Even as a mortal, Vitiate was "supremely strong in the dark side" (among the strongest Sith Lords in history). He stomped Sith Lords as a child; even defeated some dark side prodigies (according to Nyriss) before securing his throne on Medriaas. Heck, even Marka Ragnos noted Vitiate as an "incredibly powerful" dark side practitioner and accepted the demands of the latter without conditions.

Nephthys
I see Vitiate in terms of the Force like I see Sidious in lightsabers. Just like I could see Sidious fighting Kun and Krayt in sabers and possibly coming out ahead, I can see Vitiate doing the same with the Force through his unrivaled darkside mastery.

S_W_LeGenD

Nice try though thumb up
Are you nuts or something?

The Jedi Strike Team comprised of 4 famous Jedi including Tol Braga and Hero of Tython. These Jedi aren't featless and are among the finest of the Order.

Easily defeating a Strike Team of such high quality is indicative of incredible power, something that is beyond the capability of most Force-users in the mythos.

I see Vitiate in terms of the Force like I see Sidious in lightsabers. Just like I could see Sidious fighting Kun and Krayt in sabers and possibly coming out ahead, I can see Vitiate doing the same with the Force through his unrivaled darkside mastery.
thumb up

Kadan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Are you nuts or something?

The Jedi Strike Team comprised of 4 famous Jedi including Tol Braga and Hero of Tython. These Jedi aren't featless and are among the finest of the Order.

Easily defeating a Strike Team of such high quality is indicative of incredible power, something that is beyond the capability of most Force-users in the mythos.

thumb up

smile
thumb up
Correct

Emperordmb
I don't hold Vitiate to the same godly standard you do...

but I do agree that Carthage's viewpoint that Vitiate sucks is a ****ing retarded notion that can only come from the mind of a complete and utter dumbass.

S_W_LeGenD
I don't hold Vitiate to the same godly standard you do...
Emperor Vitiate have been officially labeled as "almost godlike avatar of the dark side." I portray this character in the same way as he had been promoted at official capacity.

Its not like as if I have sworn an oath to promote Emperor Vitiate in best possible fashion. I prefer accuracy.

but I do agree that Carthage's viewpoint that Vitiate sucks is a ****ing retarded notion that can only come from the mind of a complete and utter dumbass.
Indeed, I think that he is either massively misinformed or his bias clouds his judgments.

Emperordmb
Indeed, I think that he is either massively misinformed or his bias clouds his judgments.
He has a similar viewpoint on Bane, Zannah, and Revan, and his notions about all of them are really ****ing stupid.

Whenever I read posts from him saying things like this, I can feel my brain cells committing suicide one by one.

Debating with Carthage is like arguing with a brick wall or trying to explain politics to a toddler who isn't even potty trained yet.

S_W_LeGenD
He has a similar viewpoint on Bane, Zannah, and Revan, and his notions about all of them are really ****ing stupid.

Whenever I read posts from him saying things like this, I can feel my brain cells committing suicide one by one.

Debating with Carthage is like arguing with a brick wall or trying to explain politics to a toddler who isn't even potty trained yet.
Lol, I hear you.

In-fact, I sympathize with you here. As much as I like to uphold professionalism and civility, some people are just too much to cope with.

Kadan
On another thread Carthage put Malgus and Krayt around the same level. So shouldn't that mean he knows that Vitiate is the winner here?

carthage
Kun's force abilities combined with Krayt's are superior to Vitiate's feats sans prep, so no.

Sinious
Kun's force abilities combined with Krayt's are superior to Vitiate's feats sans prep, so no.

No. Vitiate made Revan and Malak his slaves with no trouble at all. I don't think he could do the same to Krayt and Kun but after some force lightning torments, he probably could even turn one against another.

And even with no mind games, he could still dominate them with his force powers. Vitiate could definitely defend against their combined force attacks while he takes out one of them and once he is 1on1 with either of them, he destroys.

carthage
Except that Kun's and Krayt's feats are superior to Darth Revan and Malak's thumb up

Krayt knows absorption, is faster, and can simply blitz him. Vitiate isn't absorbing Kun's blast and Krayt's lightning, Krayt and Kun can both hit him with illusions. They aren't that far off him in terms of force power, once again he is shit without prep

Sinious
And thats why I said he can't do the same to them didn't I?

But I won't argue with someone who says Vitiate is shit without prep.

carthage
And do you have any feats that suggest he can kill someone/incapacitate someone on Kun's or Krayt's level?

Edit: Random Jedi masters dont have the feats they do.

Sinious
Nihilus never consumed anyone of their tier but you would agree that he could consume them right?

Darth Kreia: "There are techniques within the force against which there is no defense."

Vitiate's mind control is surely not unstoppable but it is a unique power that requires prior training and experience to be able to survive it. Top tier force users like Luke, Yoda, Sidious.. probably are immune to such mind tricks but nothing suggests that Exar Kun and Krayt could defend against Vitiate's mindraping skills.

carthage
Traya has a history of stupid quotes, so I doubt she is to be taken seriously. Off nexus there is no reason to believe Vitiate is capable of it, especially when he's fighting two users with superior feats to him around the board without prep.

Note, he dominated minds on Dromund Kaas, but off nexus all he did was force push four masters lol.

If there is no obvious power discrepancy here or something.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
......Vitiate didn't push four masters dude erm

S_W_LeGenD
Traya has a history of stupid quotes, so I doubt she is to be taken seriously. Off nexus there is no reason to believe Vitiate is capable of it, especially when he's fighting two users with superior feats to him around the board without prep.

Note, he dominated minds on Dromund Kaas, but off nexus all he did was force push four masters lol.

If there is no obvious power discrepancy here or something.
Read this:

The plan to invade the Emperor's fortress succeeds beyond Master Braga's greatest ambitions. However, the Jedi find more than they bargained for when they finally confront the Sith leader in his lair. The Emperor is more than a man - he is the living embodiment of the dark side. Armed with incalculable powers of corruption, the Emperor easily defeats the Knight, Master Braga, and their fellow Jedi, twisting them all to the dark side. (Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia)

Question should be: Your ignorance have limits? Yes or No.

carthage
His fortress was a nexus, lol. Its a nexus feat.

Has Vitshit ever done anything off a nexus like at all?

S_W_LeGenD

That battle took place on a space station.

Seriously, stop making a fool out of yourself. Your ignorance is stupendous.

carthage
All he did was force push them that's all. Braga has no feats matching Kun or Krayt in speed, force power, i,e relevant factors to this discussion.

Both have telekinetically hurled individuals before. How does this prove he can dispose of either of them? Especially when he's slower, can't react to Krayt's speed, and will get blown apart by Kun's blasts. Try again or better yet offer up something off a nexus for the guy

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
*facepalm*

He didnt force push em, bro. He destroyed them with a lightning storm.

carthage
So? Lightning can be absorbed by a saber, both fighters know tutamenis as well and are faster than Braga. Once again, he's never provided any relevant speed feat to suggest he wouldn't be blitzed outright

S_W_LeGenD
All he did was force push them that's all. Braga has no feats matching Kun or Krayt in speed, force power, i,e relevant factors to this discussion.

Both have telekinetically hurled individuals before. How does this prove he can dispose of either of them? Especially when he's slower, can't react to Krayt's speed, and will get blown apart by Kun's blasts. Try again or better yet offer up something off a nexus for the guy
Did you pay attention to the information I provided right above?

The battle between a Jedi Strike Team led by Tol Braga and Emperor Vitiate took place on a space station. This is not a nexus setting by any stretch of imagination. Emperor Vitiate easily subdued this Strike Team with his powers, and this development/event refutes your claims about incompetency of Emperor Vitiate in neutral settings.

The reason why some people are getting agitated by your comments is because you do not pay attention to presented information and continue to spam BS.

carthage
Again its not really relevant as Braga has no feats that match them either way. He isn't dominating them with lightning, Braga and three random Jedi are hardly synonymous with two Dark lords of the Sith that have feats that rival Vitiate's.

Can you not see a difference between four featless Jedi and the suggestion he can simply shock them? Both fighters have better speed feats and better showings off nexus.

S_W_LeGenD
Again its not really relevant as Braga has no feats that match them either way. He isn't dominating them with lightning, Braga and three random Jedi are hardly synonymous with two Dark lords of the Sith that have feats that rival Vitiate's.

Can you not see a difference between four featless Jedi and the suggestion he can simply shock them? Both fighters have better speed feats and better showings off nexus.
Read this:

With Grand Master Satele Shan's support, Master Braga assembles a strike team of the strongest and most resolute Jedi in the order. Their goal is to pinpoint the Emperor's hidden fortress, capture the Sith leader alive, and turn him to the light side. The Jedi do not realize that they have underestimated the true extent of the Emperor's power. It is an error that will cost them dearly. (Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia)

Do you think that these Jedi were a joke or something?

You are simply taking advantage of lack of much information about capabilities of these Jedi in the lore (thus far) in contrast to the likes of Kun and Krayt.

Keep in mind that lot of quality Jedi existed during the era of Satele Shan, many have impressive feats under their belt including Satele Shan herself. The Jedi which were sent to capture Emperor Vitiate are among the finest of the Order in its history perhaps and Tol Braga is one of them.

Tol Braga packed strength and endurance of such magnitude that he once fought a powerful Sith Lord for 3 days straight and eventually convinced this Sith Lord to defect Sith Order and join the Jedi. When he confronted HoT, he managed to overwhelm a Jedi of such strength with his powers for a while; keep in mind that HoT is often compared to the likes of Yoda and Luke. Martial abilities wise, Tol Braga could swing his lightsaber in blur motion and such and was possibly an expert swordsman.

The Strike Team in question comprised of HoT as well who couldn't do much against Emperor Vitiate either. I really doubt that Kun and Krayt are better then HoT. Keep in mind that Emperor Vitiate easily defeated 4 of the Jedi finest simultaneously with his powers on a neutral setting. You are not realizing the magnitude of this achievement.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And as I recall Braga as a sith lord has an amp from Vitiate thumb up

Nephthys
So? Lightning can be absorbed by a saber, both fighters know tutamenis as well and are faster than Braga. Once again, he's never provided any relevant speed feat to suggest he wouldn't be blitzed outright

Speed is irrelevant in a force fight. Neither can blitz him.

DarthAnt66
Nah. I would rather compare Tython to the "Prodigal" Jedi of other eras, like Anakin, Jacen, or Revan, rather then the literal "avatars of the light."

Nephthys
The HoT is comparable to Yoda and Luke. Even if she's inferior, she'd still be the 3rd greatest Jedi of all time.

DarthAnt66
Luke>Caedus.
Caedus>Tython.

carthage
Speed is irrelevant in a force fight. Neither can blitz him.

There is nothing to suggest Krayt can't. His speed feats are superior to Revan's and Hot's. Lol @ it not being irrelevant, a force fight doesn't magically not include force enhanced reflexes to perform force attacks.

DarthAnt66
His speed feats are not necessarily any greater then Tython speed-blitzing two Sith in like a second. And the fact that Revan would have to be around Tython speed to compete with Vitate is a testament to all their powers.

carthage
Call me when Braga can disintegrate Massassi, destroy a temple, one shot a Jedi master on a lightside nexus, paralyze an entire senate, and kill a blademaster in one shot.

Or blitz four knights, destroy pillars with lightning, punch holes through Abeloth, and notify the entire galaxy of becoming the incumbent Sith lord. That's right Braga is nothing compared to either fighter, and either one would wtfpwn him.

The rest of your post is as usual irrelevant nonsense.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Luke>Caedus.
Caedus>Tython.

Yes.
Nope.

S_W_LeGenD
Call me when Braga can disintegrate Massassi, destroy a temple, one shot a Jedi master on a lightside nexus, paralyze an entire senate, and kill a blademaster in one shot.

Or blitz four knights, destroy pillars with lightning, punch holes through Abeloth, and notify the entire galaxy of becoming the incumbent Sith lord. That's right Braga is nothing compared to either fighter, and either one would wtfpwn him.
Jedi are not destructive in their actions by nature.

Also;

1. Have Kun or Krayt ever managed to overwhelm a Jedi of lets say Yoda caliber with their powers?
2. Do Kun or Krayt pack sufficient endurance to combat opponents for many hours straight?

The rest of your post is as usual irrelevant nonsense.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I now have doubts about your intellectual capacities.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
wait wait wait....

Sajar=Yoda?

Nephthys
Also, have Kun or Krayt ever managed to overwhelm a Jedi of lets say Yoda caliber with their powers or combat opponents for days?

Wait, what?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
wait wait wait....

Sajar=Yoda?

Wait, what?

I am obviously referring to HoT. He was on the receiving end during the initial phase of his confrontation with Braga, he eventually the turned the tide though.

I have yet to see an individual sending HoT packing with a Force push or almost crush him beneath heavy objects.

EDIT: I am not sure where Sajjar stands in strength factor but he demonstrated incredible level of endurance by lasting 3 days in a battle.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yep. Vitiate-amped Tol Braga is pretty beast.

Nephthys
It wasn't stated that Vitiate amped Tol Braga like he did Warren.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
HoT mind****ing Braga: "You will use the Emperor's power to hunt down the sith. You will become my assassin."

It stand to reason if he amped one, he'd amp the rest. And I meant it to be complementary, not derogatory.

Sinious

Dude seriously you're assumptions on Vitiate being dependent on nexus' and preps are clouding your judgement.

Do you really believe Vitiate was only able to dominate thousands of sith for hundreds of years just because he boosted himself? That he was just a bit above average darth and any other darth using same nexus' would be able to top that sith hierarchy the way he did it?

The likes of Darth Jadus, Malgus and Dread Masters obeyed him along thousands of other sith lords with so many great dark councils without questioning his will even for a second. Those incredibly powerful sith councils who were foolish enough to oppose him were crushed like they were nothing at all. Even after he stopped contacting them, they remained loyal to the Emperor as he had such high impact on them. Exar Kun and Darth Krayt would probably be council members had they lived during TOR era and you know what happens to council members when they fight the Emperor right?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Exar Kun and Darth Krayt would probably be Dark Councillors, yeah. The most powerful in history though erm

carthage
I like how none of what you posted was related to combat feats. Lol.

Sinious
Exar Kun and Darth Krayt would probably be Dark Councillors, yeah. The most powerful in history though erm

Why? We only know the SWTOR council members which occurs in a very short time and even in such short period of time, there are many great council members like Malgus, Jadus, Nox, Marr...

During his 1300 years of reign, I'm sure there had been some council members that where on Krayt's or Kun's level if not superior to them.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malgus isn't a dark councillor.

Jadus....ehh, im unsure about him. He has an immense force feat, yet he can be beaten by Cipher 9.

Nox is an anomaly that's juiced up on 6 sith lords. And even then I somewhat doubt her superiority over Kun and Krayt.

Marr: Yeah, and he's the de facto leader of the dark council, having been on it for forty years.

Basically yeah, there are some very good dark council members, but the likes of Nox and Marr are top dogs on it. And even then they dont match Kun and Krayt tbh. Meanwhile for every powerful dark councillor like Baras and Thanaton, there's people like Xedrix and Vowrawn.

Sinious
Now that you reminded me, I realized my mistake. Its weird that he isn't. So maybe I can say even the likes of Malgus cannot be a council member which shows how powerful they are? smile

These are just the ones that lived in a very short period of time. You're just assuming that Nox and Marr are the top dogs. What makes you think they were anything exceptional compared to the council members during 4500 BBY for example?

carthage
No it doesn't considering none of them ever bothered to actually man up and fight him they had to send lackeys to do it. Malgus outshines every dark council member in feats, and could likely kick Vitiate's ass of a nexus as well.

Nephthys
Malgus wasn't a Counciller because of POLITICS and also he pretty much hated everyone and wanted nothing to do with it.

Sinious
No it doesn't considering none of them ever bothered to actually man up and fight him they had to send lackeys to do it. Malgus outshines every dark council member in feats, and could likely kick Vitiate's ass of a nexus as well.

lol

Why don't you just say Jar Jar Binks can take Vitiate too?

carthage
Because Jar Jar is stronger than Malgus.

Sinious
Malgus wasn't a Counciller because of POLITICS and also he pretty much hated everyone and wanted nothing to do with it.

Yeah I mean its weird to think that a great Sith like Malgus wasn't in the council no matter what the reason is.

Lord Stark

He did end up on the Dark Council for like a split second. Darth Arho was his primary rival, he presumably seized control of that pyramid when he declared himself being and Emperor.

S_W_LeGenD
Malgus isn't a dark councillor.
Nonetheless, one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history. And yet a servant of Emperor Vitiate.

Jadus....ehh, im unsure about him. He has an immense force feat, yet he can be beaten by Cipher 9.
My understanding is that Jadus didn't want Cipher 9 dead.

It have been pointed out in Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia that Cipher 9 didn't stood a chance against a Sith Lord of such power during combat.

Nox is an anomaly that's juiced up on 6 sith lords. And even then I somewhat doubt her superiority over Kun and Krayt.
Nox easily defeated a "supremely strong" Sith Lord with such power. This is too much to expect from likes of Kun and/or Krayt. Its not like as if Sith of Thanaton's caliber emerge frequently, he is already among the Sith finest.

Nox is possibly the strongest Sith in the galaxy after Emperor Vitiate. Issue is that people find it hard to digest that Nox could pack even greater punch then lets say Plagueis or even (ROTS) Sidious, the word anomaly makes sense for him. Combined might of like 7 Force-users is something that few can boast to match in the entirety of galactic history.

Marr: Yeah, and he's the de facto leader of the dark council, having been on it for forty years.

Basically yeah, there are some very good dark council members, but the likes of Nox and Marr are top dogs on it. And even then they dont match Kun and Krayt tbh. Meanwhile for every powerful dark councillor like Baras and Thanaton, there's people like Xedrix and Vowrawn.
Marr is known to have routed/defeated whole Republic armies by himself. Only the mightiest of the Force-users can perform this well during combat situations.

It is possible that Nox and Marr are stronger then Kun and Krayt on individual basis.

---

Even if we assume that Kun and Krayt are equal to 2 (typical) Dark Council members each, we get strength of 4.

And Emperor Vitiate is so powerful and dangerous that he once defeated a Strike Team of 12 Dark Council members with a single blast of power (whole Dark Council to be precise). Revan thought that it would be impossible to defeat an entire Dark Council in combat situation without use of an army or bigger force. Do the math.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Sinious
Now that you reminded me, I realized my mistake. Its weird that he isn't. So maybe I can say even the likes of Malgus cannot be a council member which shows how powerful they are? smile

These are just the ones that lived in a very short period of time. You're just assuming that Nox and Marr are the top dogs. What makes you think they were anything exceptional compared to the council members during 4500 BBY for example?

1. Malgus is definitely more powerful than any of the Dark Councillors in the TOR era. Is there any reason to believe otherwise? You think Vowrawn was more worthy of the Council than Malgus? laughing out loud

2. I was saying they were the top dogs of the TOR era. And it's generally a flimsy argument to begin with to say, "Oh yeah maybe there were more powerful dark councillors in a different era," as they are generally unknowns and lack any real substance. Especially considering you bring up that I'm making assumptions, while right after you make an even less viable one.

Sinious
1. Malgus is definitely more powerful than any of the Dark Councillors in the TOR era. Is there any reason to believe otherwise? You think Vowrawn was more worthy of the Council than Malgus? laughing out loud

2. I was saying they were the top dogs of the TOR era. And it's generally a flimsy argument to begin with to say, "Oh yeah maybe there were more powerful dark councillors in a different era," as they are generally unknowns and lack any real substance. Especially considering you bring up that I'm making assumptions, while right after you make an even less viable one.

I'm just saying that there is nothing that hints that the council we have in SWTOR is the golden age of the 1300 years old Dark Council.

carthage
http://geek-news.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/geek/2012/11/picard-facepalm2.jpg

Neither of them have feats that even put them even remotely close to Kun or Krayt..at all.. or even remotely. Being a dark councilor means nothing. Both of them were the strongest of their era, and on their own would prove difficult for Vitshit to defeat. Combine them and they could easily destroy nearly all of the members. There isn't that big of a power difference between them to assume otherwise

DarthAnt66
I would put Nox on Kun, Krayt, or Revan's level tbh. He got some badass feats.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nonetheless, one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history. And yet a servant of Emperor Vitiate.

Yep. I completely agree.

My understanding is that Jadus didn't want Cipher 9 dead.

It have been pointed out in Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia that Cipher 9 didn't stood a chance against a Sith Lord of such power during combat.

Really? Thanks, that clears some things up.

Nox easily defeated a "supremely strong" Sith Lord with such power. This is too much to expect from likes of Kun and/or Krayt. Its not like as if Sith of Thanaton's caliber emerge frequently, he is already among the Sith finest.

Nox is possibly the strongest Sith in the galaxy after Emperor Vitiate. Issue is that people find it hard to digest that Nox could pack even greater punch then lets say Plagueis or even (ROTS) Sidious, the word anomaly makes sense for him. Combined might of like 7 Force-users is something that few can boast to match in the entirety of galactic history.

I wouldn't say it's necessarily out of their range. However I have no plans on turning this point into a protracted and drawn-out argument.

Marr is known to have routed/defeated whole Republic armies by himself. Only the mightiest of the Force-users can perform this well during combat situations.

It is possible that Nox and Marr are stronger then Kun and Krayt on individual basis.

---

Even if we assume that Kun and Krayt are equal to 2 (typical) Dark Council members each, we get strength of 4.

And Emperor Vitiate is so powerful and dangerous that he once defeated a Strike Team of 12 Dark Council members with a single blast of power (whole Dark Council to be precise). Revan thought that it would be impossible to defeat an entire Dark Council in combat situation without use of an army or bigger force. Do the math.

While destroying an army is a very good feat, it took the collective efforts of thousands of jedi to effectively imprison Kun, and Krayt is vastly superior to jedi of his era who've taken out hordes of sith by themselves. Again, not trying to lowball it, just saying that it isn't unprecedented.

...Except we don't know the direct circumstances of the confrontation. Did he use a ritual? Because on-screen he really hasn't ever displayed such power. Take Revan, for example. If the Emperor was capable of annihilating a dark council on the fly, Revan wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds against Vitiate.

S_W_LeGenD
http://geek-news.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/geek/2012/11/picard-facepalm2.jpg

Neither of them have feats that even put them even remotely close to Kun or Krayt..at all.. or even remotely. Being a dark councilor means nothing. Both of them were the strongest of their era, and on their own would prove difficult for Vitshit to defeat. Combine them and they could easily destroy nearly all of the members. There isn't that big of a power difference between them to assume otherwise
You insult these images by using them.

I understand the importance of feats to determine the capabilities of a character but this isn't the only way to determine the prowess of a character.

Becoming a member of the Dark Council is not a matter of joke, it isn't 'nothing' as you put:

To serve on the Dark Council is to achieve the greatest position of honor, power, and influence in the Empire. Many Sith spend their lives plotting their ascension to the council, but with millions vying for only 12 seats, the competition is cutthroat. The powerful few who join the council often serve for only a few months, their lives cut short by internal power struggles or external enemies who target them for assassination. (Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia)

Also, members of the Dark Council were typically among the strongest Sith in the galaxy in any era they have existed.

The argument that Kun and Krayt were strongest in their eras is flawed;

1. Kun could not be strongest in his era since he co-existed with thousands of other Sith Lords including Emperor Vitiate, Dread Masters and Dark Council members.

2. As far as Krayt is concerned, he eventually became the strongest Sith in an era but he didn't co-exist with some of the greatest of Sith/practitioners of the dark side in history at this point. His ranking is irrelevant.

And don't make unfounded/absurd assumptions that Kun and Krayt would be able to eliminate entire Dark Council in combat situation.

carthage
Kun's unamped feats off a nexus are superior to Vitiate's, sorry but there is no two ways about it. Vitiate has no showings that beat one shotting Odan Urr, paralyzing tens of thousands of senators, destroying Freedon Nadd (as a padwan), stalemating the greatest Jedi of his time, and destroying the premier lightsaber instructor his era, as well as tanking multiple blasts that turn people into charred skeletons. With prep he was still able to drain thousands of Massassi, and easily channel Sith spirits with a similar command to Nox. Kun's combat feats are also more numerous and better than Vitiate's

He was the strongest of his era as well, and succeeded where Vitshit failed and that was taking over the galaxy. thumb up

But you can make assumptions that they can defeat Kun or Krayt when most of them lack even basic combat showings? Lol

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I would put Nox on Kun, Krayt, or Revan's level tbh. He got some badass feats.

Ehh not quite, Nox has some great force power but nothing to suggest she is as powerful as Kun or Krayt in the way of feats. Is she stronger than Ulic, Wyyrlok, and or One sith I think so.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In the way of feats, Nox has utterly annihilated someone of Darth Thanaton's caliber erm

and yeah, she's probably stronger than Wyyrlok/Ulic.

carthage
Not knocking Thanathon but again as strong as he is, he's never done anything really up their like Wyylok or Ulic either. Come to think of it Thanathon vs. Wyyrlok should be a thread.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even assuming Ulic and Wyyrlok are more powerful than Thanaton, it isn't to the point where they'd annihilate him. Which Nox did.

Nephthys
Nox is boss, yeah. Raw power out the ears, skilled enough to slap aside force lightning and just as skilled in lightsaber combat.

Demolishing a Sith as powerful as Thanaton is a incredible feat. And Nox has some great feats even while an acolyte.

S_W_LeGenD
Really? Thanks, that clears some things up.
You're welcome.

Literature always helps in matters that may not be properly evaluated or understood through gameplay scenarios.

I wouldn't say it's necessarily out of their range. However I have no plans on turning this point into a protracted and drawn-out argument.
Ok

While destroying an army is a very good feat, it took the collective efforts of thousands of jedi to effectively imprison Kun,
I believe that Jedi went overboard in their attempts to contain the threat of Kun. An entire Republic force arrived to bomb the shit out of Yavin IV.

and Krayt is vastly superior to jedi of his era who've taken out hordes of sith by themselves. Again, not trying to lowball it, just saying that it isn't unprecedented.
I fully understand that Krayt is very good. It is the underestimation of elites of the reconstituted ancient Sith Empire that I have an issue with, this Empire have produced some of the greatest Sith in galactic history. If you ever have a chance to read Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia, you will understand my position in this matter. Reconstituted ancient Sith Empire arguably represents the pinnacle of Sith progress in the entire mythos.

...Except we don't know the direct circumstances of the confrontation. Did he use a ritual? Because on-screen he really hasn't ever displayed such power. Take Revan, for example. If the Emperor was capable of annihilating a dark council on the fly, Revan wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds against Vitiate.
This confrontation have been described only in Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia. The sourcebook reveals that Emperor Vitiate somehow became aware of this assassination attempt on him but when the Strike Team approached his position, he knocked down the entire Strike Team; 11 members perished instantly while 1 survived but in unconscious condition. What became of the unconscious member is unknown to other individuals within the Empire but presumed to be dead. It is also pointed out in the same sourcebook that Emperor Vitiate explored the most sinister and uncharted depths of the dark side; this suggests that he had command of lot of applications of dark side.

Their are some applications that can be used to quickly destroy living beings and it is a realistic possibility that Emperor Vitiate had command of such applications.

Now, as much authors may wank Emperor Vitiate, they also need to tell a story. If Emperor Vitiate is depicted as doing his best in every scenario, their wouldn't much story to tell, right? wink

Revan's performance against Emperor Vitiate may seem impressive but holistically he never stood a chance against such a powerful Force-user. In-fact, Emperor Vitiate would have reduced Revan to ash if he wanted to but changed his mind during combat process, T3-M4 became the casualty in Revan's place instead.

If Emperor Vitiate really wanted to kill Revan, the latter surely wouldn't have lasted even 5 seconds as you put. Heck, it is explicitly pointed out in the novel that even the Strike Team of Revan, Scourge and Meetra would have lost to Emperor Vitiate.

Emperordmb
Seriously, stop making a fool out of yourself. Your ignorance is stupendous.
That is unavoidable whenever he's debating anything with Vitiate, Bane, Revan, or Zannah... complete foolishness, ignorance, and retardation across the board.

Kadan
Wow it seems I missed a bit of this debate.

Q99
Btw, you know how I often talk about the effectiveness of numbers?

That applies more to sabers than to force. It's not *as* hard to target two people in the force as it is to fight two people physically, or fight one physically while dealing with another in the force. If things cannot close to physical, then while some splitting of attention is required, it's not too hard to track two foes at once.

So it's mostly additive.

Texas Hold Em
When Vitiate obliterated the strike team of Braga and co., was any of the following involved:

a) preparation
b) ritual
c) charging up power/lightning
d) location strong with the dark side

Sinious
Originally posted by Q99
Btw, you know how I often talk about the effectiveness of numbers?

That applies more to sabers than to force. It's not *as* hard to target two people in the force as it is to fight two people physically, or fight one physically while dealing with another in the force. If things cannot close to physical, then while some splitting of attention is required, it's not too hard to track two foes at once.

So it's mostly additive.

Couldn't agree more. While Vitiate can defend against their combined attacks, all he has to do is take down one of them. After that, its a slaugther.

Q99
On the flip side, I'd also say it's easier to pool force defense than it is to do so with sabers. If two people stand near each other, they can force-block the same attacks together, combine powers for a barrier, etc..

Sinious
Of course. Yet Vitiate would cause a lot of trouble with his mind tricks. It would be harder for them to defend against his force attacks while they're also trying to defend against his mind controling tricks which would give him an edge. He would ultimately crush one of them before they crush him.

Kadan
Originally posted by Texas Hold Em
When Vitiate obliterated the strike team of Braga and co., was any of the following involved:

a) preparation
b) ritual
c) charging up power/lightning
d) location strong with the dark side

A) No
B) No, he doesn't always need to do rituals, unlike what so many say.
C) No. What the ****s wrong with charging lighting though?
D) NO. Its been explained so many ****ing times already! It was in a NON NEXUS, in fact as I've already said, Vitiate himself is a Nexus, so all his feats are Nexus one's if you want to be technical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.