Darth Plageuis vs Satele Shan and Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

carthage
Plagueis with ehh.

I don't know if it'd be difficult for him, maybe Shan momentarily.but his applications of the force are brutal and they'd lose eventually.

Plagueis wins

Jmanghan
Satele Shan and Cade Skywalker are both powerhouses.

They win with huge difficulty, they didn't call Plaguies the most powerful Sith Lord in galactic history during his time for no reason.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd wager Plagueis in a pretty good fight.

WildBantha88
idk Satele is freaking powerful

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd wager Plagueis in a pretty good fight.

Q99
I'd say the two are strong enough for numbers to tell. Cade could potentially dark-transfer him, especially if Satele helped him get an opening.

PTforthewin
Guys! Cade is a skywalker! He wins!

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
idk Satele is freaking powerful

idk Satele was stalemated by Darth Mekhis

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
idk Satele was stalemated by Darth Mekhis

So? Darh Mekhis doesn't have a lot of showings, but that also means she doesn't have low showings to speak of. She was very likely one of the strongest council members at the time- likely, even, as she'd been a council member for at least a decade while many weaker councilers only last for months.

And the impression I get was Satele was pretty much victorious- Mekhis had to abandoned her fortress and iirc was wounded too. The impressive part is more she escaped alive. Theron spoke of it as a Satele win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.