Lord Boros (Onepunch-Man) vs HST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
just like the title says.

in this thread, there are 2 scenarios.

1: Boros is in his full powered 'normal' form. no Meteoric Burst for him.

2: Boros is in Meteoric Burst form permanently. no drawbacks.

for both scenarios, he starts off against the low tiers of the HST and then works his way up the tiers.

he knows what they're all capable of.

how does this go?

yungz22
Gauntlet format or team.

danteiscool
gauntlet format.

SSJGGogeta
YAY!! Someone finally includes Lord Boros!

Well, I'd have to go with the HST in the first one, simply because their hax abilities should be able to overwhelm him.

The second one though, the strength, speed and destructive advantages he holds on them are simply too great. As of current, I've seen nothing impressive enough from the HST to contend with him, other than possibly(and it's a big if) Kaguya. Even then though, he'd still get pretty damn far.

Either way, however, I'm still a bit disappointed in this thread. Neither of these scenarios have Lord Boros canonically fighting. He can't permanently stay in MB form, but he still has it. erm

danteiscool
Eh, what can I say? I wanted to see just what others would think. And we don't just how long his meteoric burst form even lasts yet in Canon, hence why I made it permanent in scenario 2.

SSJGGogeta
Ah, I figured as much. I still think he would win though, even without it permanent, just because of the massively destructive feats he's displayed. Casually ripping through a god-level threat to humanity JUST by the collateral damage of his fight with Saitama? I can't think of a single HST character that could do something like that, excluding possibly Kaguya and the Sasuke/Naruto Susano'o/Kyuubi combo.

danteiscool
I was thinking along those same lines though I think that there are a few other HST characters that can match that aside from the ones you said.

And they have hax to make up for physical ability.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by danteiscool
I was thinking along those same lines though I think that there are a few other HST characters that can match that aside from the ones you said.

And they have hax to make up for physical ability.

Like who?? Possibly Ichigo, but that's a big if. At this point, we've seen no other HST characters on the level that Naruto has escalated to, from what I've seen.

True, but you have to remember that hax essentially mean nothing against sheer force capable of batting it aside. I mean, sure, Tsukiyomi or infinite Tsukiyomi are incredible abilities, but we've seen that even species level+ telepaths are nothing to someone like Saitama or Boros when they simply aren't as powerful. It's like a heavy drinker trying to get wasted off of Seagrams. It's simply not going to work, because they need something stronger, because their tolerance makes them get full off of something like that before they get drunk. Tsukiyomi has been overpowered before, and that alone proves weakness in... well, weakness.

Same with, say, Aizen's shikai. Sure it's strong, but it can still be overpowered, as any zanpaktou can, by a strength vastly superior to it. It's just that simple. Whoever is stronger, is stronger, bearing close enough levels to constitute the usefulness of hax in the first place.

danteiscool
possibly, but then we've never actually seen Aizen's shikai ever truly overpowered. and since the Narutoverse has the biju and Kaguya, it should make for a decent battle when he goes against the high tiers and stuff. not only that, but a good portion of the characters have a fair deal of teamwork between them (at least from their own verses), so that should play some kind of factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.