Strongest Female Tournament: Suggestions!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Hey there guys I wanted to make this as sort of thread where you guys can tell me who should be in the tournament I mean we've had a pretty badass women fight and win and well I think some of you being master's of Star Wars lore might know a few more female that should be in the tournament as of right now I have these ladies in my pool of combatants. feel free to suggest some!

Females that will DEFINITELY be in the Tournament
Anya'Kuro/ The Dark Woman.
Jaina Solo
Mara Jade
Darth Zannah
Satale Shan
Mother Talzin
Darth Traya/Kreia

Females I'm considering to be in the tournament.

Ahsoka Tano - Reason being I feel anyone I pit her against will pretty much stronger or somewhat better than her.

Tavion Axmis - Reason for this one being considered is that I feel she hasn't got much going for her besides dueling Kyle and getting out-dueled by Jaden Korr and getting possessed. However if people want her in the tourney i'll add her.

Leia Organa Solo - reason for our lady in the bikini not being being a definitely is because she's not that strong imo however like I said with Tavion if people want her in the Tourny i'll add her.

Alora(Jedi Academy) - the reason is the same as Tavion she really hasn't got much going for her, she managed to fight on Par with Jaden Korr on Hoth and later lose to him on his rescue mission. if people actually want her in the tourney i'll add her.

Kira Carsen - this might actually come as a surprise to all of you considering she's a child of the emperor(I think?) however I don't think she has anything going for her um if someone can point out some of her feats/accolades and if people want her in the tourney I'll happily add her.

Females that will NOT appear in the tournament.

Stass Allie and Sar Labooda, basically females who have no feats or accolades as we know very little about them and all we'd have to go on is pure speculation which isn't going to be very productive.

Abeloth and the Daughter, these ones are obvious, to add them to the tournament would be really unfair as these two are regarded by canon as unrivaled in terms of force prowess.

that aside please feel free to give some suggestions for the tournament.

NewGuy01
Gethzerion is another interesting Nightsister choice.

Nephthys
Lumiya.
Lomi Plo.
Dread Master Bestia.
Aurra Sing.
Darth Maladi.
Master Sidonie.
Exal Kressh.
Darth Zash.
Darth Ekkage.
Nomi Sunrider.

WildBantha88
An'ya Kuro vs Lumiya would be interesting I think

Emperordmb
My advice would be not to place the most powerful characters against eachother in the first round. That way there's more build up and suspense and you don't get rid of half of the top ladies in round 1.

Q99
Of others already mentioned, definitely Lumiya and Nomi Sunrider.

Darth Maladi has been mentioned, Darth Talon could be included too (not a top contender, but stronger than some already mentioned).

Celeste Morne is badass.

Asajj Ventress, of course.

Darth Cognus.

Master Fay is a possibility.

Kerra Holt is a possibility.

Indeed, the highest competitors (Jedi Grand Masters, senior Sith Masters, and Nightsister Elders) should be placed at the opposite ends of the brackets.

A recommendation I'd have is run at least two matches at a time.

Nephthys
Dread Master Bestia was known as possibly being the most powerful of the Dread Masters. Imo that's enough to suggest her as one of the strongest force users in history, let alone female ones.

@ Q, Cognus is too much of an unknown.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Yes, Dread Masters are incredibly powerful.

---

Following can also be considered for this tournament:

- Bastilla Shan
- Nadia Grell
- Meetra Surik

Q99
Oh yes, gotta include the Exile.

NewGuy01
Bastila and Meetra were already used.

carthage
Raskta Lsu
Fay

Based
wtf where's Nomi at?

King Joker
I think your opportunity to use Ahsoka already passed, and definitely use Nomi Sunrider. Looking forward to Mara though.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99

A recommendation I'd have is run at least two matches at a time.

first of thank you for your suggestions i'll make sure to add these ladies to my pool of combatants, second off what do you mean two matches at the same time? like two separate threads? or two battles in one thread?

EDIT
Also I've taken the liberty to compile the list of Female's that have been used in the tournament that either won or lost.

Females that Lost.

Barriss Offee.
Darth Talon.
Raskta Lsu.
Asajj Ventress.
Atris.
Adi Gallia.
Aayla Secura.

Females that have won and passed to the next round.

Bastila Shan.
Meetra Surik/The Exile.
Shaak Ti.
Aryn Leneer.
Depa Billaba.
Aurra Sing.
Luminara Unduli.

The females that lost will no longer take part in the tournament. the females that have moved forward to the next round will be used.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.