Red Viper vs. Hound

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Battle takes place in an open field. Oberyn has his spears and the burn victim has his sword. Winner gets to kill the Mountain.

Silent Master
Butt-hurt thread is butt-hurt.

Robtard
laughing out loud @ Quan's butthurt

But going by show feats, The Hound obviously. He has many kills under his belt. Would be a good duel though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud @ Quan's butthurt

But going by show feats, The Hound obviously. He has many kills under his belt. Would be a good duel though. He fought his brother to a stalemate. Viper toyed with him. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Butt-hurt thread is butt-hurt. ?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
He fought his brother to a stalemate. Viper toyed with him. smile

I guess you weren't paying attention again. Did you not hear what Little Finger said? No, you didn't. Go watch the ep again; then debate.

The fight was also stopped shortly into it, did you not notice that as well?

quanchi112
I guess you weren't paying attention again. Did you not hear what Little Finger said? No, you didn't. Go watch the ep again; then debate.

The fight was also stopped shortly into it, did you not notice that as well? In the time they fought it was even. Hound took his orders well just like you do. He stopped when the dog was told to stop.

Viper is a lot quicker and the Hound isn't as strong as the Mountain.

smile

focus4chumps
hound matched his brother's feats

clegane wins

you're butthurt

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/m3-1.gif

Silent Master
?

This thread is a result of the butt-hurt you were caused in the other thread. you're not very subtle.

Robtard
In the time they fought it was even. Hound took his orders well just like you do. He stopped when the dog was told to stop.

Viper is a lot quicker and the Hound isn't as strong as the Mountain.

smile

Watch the ep again and pay close attention to what Baelish says. Until then, you're just ignorance-debating again.

The Hound has several kills under his belt. How many does Oberyn have? We go with feats, not who Quanchi thinks is sexier. /thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
hound matched his brother's feats

clegane wins

you're butthurt

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/m3-1.gif No, he didn't. When did he do this to a man ?

Viper wins as he doesn't pull his spear out of his opponent.

I'm thrilled. You're butthurt over RJ and DDM.

quanchi112
Watch the ep again and pay close attention to what Baelish says. Until then, you're just ignorance-debating again.

The Hound has several kills under his belt. How many does Oberyn have? We go with feats, not who Quanchi thinks is sexier. /thread Again, it was even. I saw them fight.

Ok, and ? Oberyn has superior skill. By your logic if you kill 10 people you can beat Mike Tyson in a fight. Dumb.

Oberyn destroys the guy who just stalemated his own brother. The guy also runs mid battle due to cowardice.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Again, it was even. I saw them fight.

Ok, and ? Oberyn has superior skill. By your logic if you kill 10 people you can beat Mike Tyson in a fight. Dumb.

Oberyn destroys the guy who just stalemated his own brother. The guy also runs mid battle due to cowardice.

laughing out loud

What was Baelish's comment then concerning the quick exchange Sandor and Gregor had?

Better activate your google-chimp.

focus4chumps
the hound blocked his every swing, and he wasn't even trying to hack ser gregor. he then completely outclassed his brother by dodging his last swing without even having his eyes on him.

he obeyed the king because that was his job and to disobey would mean his head, you wiki-chimp tourist.

quanchi112
This thread is a result of the butt-hurt you were caused in the other thread. you're not very subtle. This came up. I wanted to pit my fave against robs. Relax.

quanchi112
What was Baelish's comment then concerning the quick exchange Sandor and Gregor had?

Better activate your google-chimp. Irrelevant. They fought to a stalemate after the Mountain lost a jousting matchup and killed a horse proving he wasn't fresh.

Facts, kiddo.

Silent Master
This came up. I wanted to pit my fave against robs. Relax.

Why would I need to relax? I'm not the one posting butt-hurt threads.

quanchi112
the hound blocked his every swing, and he wasn't even trying to hack ser gregor. he then completely outclassed his brother by dodging his last swing without even having his eyes on him.

he obeyed the king because that was his job and to disobey would mean his head, you wiki-chimp tourist. He disobeyed Joffrey mid battle because he is a coward.

He did show more class but ended in a stalemate against his brother who wasn't as fresh as the Hound was.

quanchi112
Why would I need to relax? I'm not the one posting butt-hurt threads. This isn't that serious of a thing. Just relax and enjoy the board.

Viper wins.

focus4chumps
He disobeyed Joffrey mid battle because he is a coward.

I was referring to his fight with ser gregor that you never saw but googled, you chimp poser. king Robert commanded him to stop and he did.

He did show more class but ended in a stalemate against his brother who wasn't as fresh as the Hound was.

was not a stale mate. the hound was not trying to kill him. he was holding him off and making him look like a buffoon. deal with it. or get madder. whatever

Silent Master
You're the one that's butt-hurt.

Robtard
Irrelevant. They fought to a stalemate after the Mountain lost a jousting matchup and killed a horse proving he wasn't fresh.

Facts, kiddo.

So you don't know what Baelish said (do you know who Baelish is?)so you try and dodge. You lose again.

Silent Master
So you don't know what Baelish said (do you know who Baelish is?)so you try and dodge. You lose again.

His Google-fu is weak.

quanchi112
I was referring to his fight with ser gregor that you never saw but googled, you chimp poser. king Robert commanded him to stop and he did.

was not a stale mate. the hound was not trying to kill him. he was holding him off and making him look like a buffoon. deal with it. or get madder. whatever, Yes, I know. He picks and chooses when to listen to kings. I referred to a moment he left mid battle because he had a breakdown. He chose to stand against his bully brother then after he burned his nasty face all up. Yes, he is a coward who won't openly defy the king when he can't flee.

The battle ended with no victor. He opposed the mountain. By your own logic the viper didn't lose because he wasn't trying to kill the mountain yet.

laughing out loud

Robtard
His Google-fu is weak.

As are his sloping shoulders and sagging man boobies.

quanchi112
So you don't know what Baelish said (do you know who Baelish is?)so you try and dodge. You lose again. Again, it is irrelevant. What is relevant is what we see not opinions. Objective not subjective, kiddo.

quanchi112
As are his sloping shoulders and sagging man boobies. Butthurt and ignorance thy name is Robbie.

Robtard
Again, it is irrelevant. What is relevant is what we see not opinions. Objective not subjective, kiddo.

Saying "irrelevant" cos you haven't been able to find a clip and educate yourself isn't helping you here.

Let me give you hints: "Baelish" is also known as Little Finger.

focus4chumps
Yes, he is a coward who won't openly defy the king when he can't flee.

"**** the king's guard, **** the city, **** the king" -spoken to king joff's face

oh but you would have had to have actually seen the episode because that was missing from the wiki page, right poser?

quanchi112
Saying "irrelevant" cos you haven't been able to find a clip and educate yourself isn't helping you here.

Let me give you hints: "Baelish" is also known as Little Finger. I already cited facts. Losing a joust, beheading a horse, and the hound jumping in when he wasn't at his best isn't impressive. What the viper did to the mountain was impressive. He did so while showboating as well.

smile

Silent Master

Let me give you hints: "Baelish" is also known as Little Finger.

Oh look, he's now calling you butt-hurt...I wonder where he got the idea?

quanchi112
"**** the king's guard, **** the city, **** the king" -spoken to king joff's face

oh but you would have had to have actually seen the episode because that was missing from the wiki page, right poser? Mid battle when they couldn't have him killed. He only did so then out of fear because he broke down. He knew not to do so earlier. He is weak. I did see it and my post is accurate. Calm down. It isn't my fault you're unhappy.

Robtard
Yes, he is a coward who won't openly defy the king when he can't flee.

5g9zxduFtSM

As focus4chumps pointed out, right in front of the King and The Hand of The King. You know nothing, Quimchi.

quanchi112
Oh look, he's now calling you butt-hurt...I wonder where he got the idea? So you're saying Robbie coined the butthurt phrase.

Wow.

quanchi112
5g9zxduFtSM

As focus4chumps pointed out, right in front of the King and The Hand of The King. You know nothing, Quimchi. Mid battle when he could get away with it. Not prior to. When fear overtook him he deserted his post. Cowardice. Just like Robbie.

Robtard
I already cited facts. Losing a joust, beheading a horse, and the hound jumping in when he wasn't at his best isn't impressive. What the viper did to the mountain was impressive. He did so while showboating as well.

smile

So what did Baelish say? Can't find that one yet, eh. Keep looking.

Want another hint?

quanchi112
You're the one that's butt-hurt. Robbie. I know.

Silent Master
So you're saying Robbie coined the butthurt phrase.

Wow.

That's not even close to what I was saying, your reading comprehension really sucks.

focus4chumps
his wiki-powers are fading

quanchi112
So what did Baelish say? Can't find that one yet, eh. Keep looking.

Want another hint? It doesn't matter. Remember that dummy thought the Mountain was going to win the joust. I deal with objectivity not subjectivity.

Silent Master
Robbie. I know.

That is just the type of response I'd expect from someone as butt-hurt as you are.

quanchi112
That is just the type of response I'd expect from someone as butt-hurt as you are. So now you are changing your story. Oh you.

Time Immemorial
his wiki-powers are fading

I like the new you.😋

Silent Master
So now you are changing your story. Oh you.

Wow, you really are butt-hurt.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I like the new you.😋 He needs to be less butthurt. From that post DDM and rogue Jedi ended his life.

focus4chumps
I like the new you.😋

come to rescue your moon sister?

Robtard
It doesn't matter. Remember that dummy thought the Mountain was going to win the joust. I deal with objectivity not subjectivity.

So you don't know what Baelish said and you can't find it. laughing out loud

Do you know why Gregor lost that joust? Google time. Maybe you'll be able to find this one.

Time Immemorial
come to rescue your moon sister?

🙈

quanchi112
So you don't know what Baelish said and you can't find it. laughing out loud

Do you know why Gregor lost that joust? Google time. Maybe you'll be able to find this one. It is an opinion. The guy has been wrong. I deal with objectivity not subjectivity.

He lost because he stinks but is equal to his brother even while tired.

laughing

Robtard
It is an opinion. The guy has been wrong. I deal with objectivity not subjectivity.

He lost because he stinks but is equal to his brother even while tired.

laughing

Wrong again. What Baelish said wasn't an opinion. It was a fact.

So you couldn't google this one either. Hint: Loras did something.

quanchi112
Wrong again. What Baelish said wasn't an opinion. It was a fact.

So you couldn't google this one either. Hint: Loras did something. Again, he lost because he stinks.

He was wrong about the winner there. smile

Hound stalemated him because their skill level is comparable.

Viper stomps. Too fast and the hound isn't as strong.

focus4chumps
so basically quan, you never watched season 1.

wallow in your ignorance, wiki-chimp.

focus4chumps
ffs robtard don't tell him

quanchi112

wallow in your ignorance, wiki-chimp. I watched it.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
ffs robtard don't tell him Calm down.

Robtard

wallow in your ignorance, wiki-chimp. By his own account he didn't really care about the show until Pedro Pascal showed up, so he likely watched but obviously wasn't paying attention as he fails GoT 101.

Robtard
ffs robtard don't tell him

He won't be able to put anything together.

focus4chumps
if you did you'd know why ser gregor lost. it was rigged. that's why he flipped the **** out. that was the whole point of the scene. you idiot tourist clownshoes

quanchi112
By his own account he didn't really care about the show until Pedro Pascal showed up, so he likely watched but obviously wasn't paying attention as he fails GoT 101. More lies.

Silent Master

wallow in your ignorance, wiki-chimp.

He just watches a few clips on youtube, it's his MO.

Time Immemorial
if you did you'd know why ser gregor lost. it was rigged. that's why he flipped the **** out. that was the whole point of the scene. you idiot tourist clownshoes

Star sisters unite?

quanchi112
if you did you'd know why ser gregor lost. it was rigged. that's why he flipped the **** out. that was the whole point of the scene. you idiot tourist clownshoes Can you calm down. Quit crying because he lost. Quit making up excuses. The guy was a chump.

Robtard

Now you told him.

quanchi112
Star sisters unite? laughing out loud

focus4chumps
Can you calm down. Quit crying because he lost. Quit making up excuses. The guy was a chump.

oh I get it. you found it finally on wiki or youtube and now you realize you're a retard on display once again, so it's "lol I troll u" for the big finish.

Silent Master
oh I get it. you found it finally on wiki or youtube and now you realize you're a retard on display once again, so it's "lol I troll u" for the big finish.

He didn't find it, you just told him a few posts ago.

focus4chumps
Now you told him.

"rigged" will not help his googling.

He didn't find it, you just told him a few posts ago.

quanchi112
oh I get it. you found it finally on wiki or youtube and now you realize you're a retard on display once again, so it's "lol I troll u" for the big finish. The guy lost. Get ober it. Get it.

laughing out loud

Of course you won't get it.

quanchi112
Now you told him. Quit hiding behind your boy toy.

Silent Master

Maybe not, but it was enough for him to start using the "you're just making excuses" tactic.

Robtard

He'll just copy you and repeat "rigged" over and over and he'll technically be correct.

quanchi112
Maybe not, but it was enough for him to start using the "you're just making excuses" tactic. He has been from the start.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
He'll just copy you and repeat "rigged" over and over and he'll technically be correct. Quit hiding behind your girls.

focus4chumps
Maybe not, but it was enough for him to start using the "you're just making excuses" tactic.

has he not been doing that the whole time?

Silent Master
has he not been doing that the whole time?

Before he was just dodging Rob's question by saying it was irrelevant, he's now moved on to saying that people are just making excuses.

He is rather predictable.

michaelx
I think the Hound will win. Oberyn is a good tactician and he was able to beat the mountain under a very particular set of circumstances.

The hound is not only faster, but technically more skilled than the mountain. And we don't know what Oberyn can do against faster/more skilled opponents (the guy lacks feats unfortunately).

Oberyn definitely has a chance though (assuming his weapon isn't coated with poison).

quanchi112
Before he was just dodging Rob's question by saying it was irrelevant, he's now moved on to saying that people are just making excuses.

He is rather predictable. It is irrelevant to this matchup since it isn't a joust battle. It also is making excuses as well.

Silent Master
You don't even know what happened, so your claim that it's irrelevant has no merit.

focus4chumps
It is irrelevant to this matchup since it isn't a joust battle. It also is making excuses as well.

funny how it was relevant when you thought he had won fairly.

you still haven't found it on google, i guess. smile

why don't you go back to debating mindless action films like a good bandwagon-boi

quanchi112
funny how it was relevant when you thought he had won fairly.

why don't you go back to debating mindless action films like a good bandwagon-boi I never said it was relevant I just liked shaming the shitty character.

Jousting isn't relevant here. Use your head, chimp.

focus4chumps
I never said it was relevant I just liked shaming the shitty character.

Jousting isn't relevant here. Use your head, chimp.

YOU brought it up as evidence. are you really this retarded?

Silent Master

He is rather simple minded, he has a rather long history of forgetting his earlier arguments.

quanchi112
YOU brought it up as evidence. are you really this retarded? I brought it up but it isn't relevant as to this particular thread. I went down memory land. Him cutting a horses head off isn't evidence for this thread either, dingus.

quanchi112

Read the other post, dummy.

laughing out loud

focus4chumps
He is rather simple minded, he has a rather long history of forgetting his earlier arguments.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/hellenere/dorie.gif

I brought it up but it isn't relevant as to this particular thread. I went down memory land. Him cutting a horses head off isn't evidence for this thread either, dingus.

you brought it up in this thread as evidence. seriously what the actual **** is wrong with your brain?

quanchi112
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/hellenere/dorie.gif

you brought it up in this thread as evidence. seriously what the actual **** is wrong with your brain? No, I didn't. I humiliated the character. You seem upset. You really get worked up here despite being simple like the fish you posted about.

quanchi112
He is rather simple minded, he has a rather long history of forgetting his earlier arguments. ?

focus4chumps
nobody mentioned jousting until you brought it up as evidence on page one, you sniveling liar

Irrelevant. They fought to a stalemate after the Mountain lost a jousting matchup and killed a horse proving he wasn't fresh.

Facts, kiddo.

quanchi112
nobody mentioned jousting until you brought it up as evidence on page one, you sniveling liar He factually lost a jousting matchup and cut a horses head off proving he wasn't 100 percent when he tango'd with the Hound.

That is what is relevant not the jousting or the horse beheading you dummy.

laughing out loud

focus4chumps
you have no idea what you are talking about, in the game of thrones thread that you made, for the delight of every game of thrones fan who reads this and sees what ridiculous braying ass you've made of yourself. smile

focus4chumps
no mention of the red viper. :'(

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/news/20130306/george-r-r-martin-game-of-thrones-sports-podcast/

quanchi112
you have no idea what you are talking about, in the game of thrones thread that you made, for the delight of every game of thrones fan who reads this and sees what ridiculous braying ass you've made of yourself. smile I just told you why I brought it up. You are very silly and aren't bright enough to even discern the obvious. You don't know want I am talking about after I break it down for you, dummy.

smile

Silent Master
nobody mentioned jousting until you brought it up as evidence on page one, you sniveling liar

I did tell you that he tends to forget his earlier arguments.

quanchi112
I did tell you that he tends to forget his earlier arguments. You both just didn't understand them. It isn't surprising considering your reputations.

focus4chumps
maybe you should let us know which points of yours should be ignored, then.

or did it only become "irrelevant" when you realized you were wrong?

quanchi112
no mention of the red viper. :'(

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/news/20130306/george-r-r-martin-game-of-thrones-sports-podcast/ So according to him you can make a case for Ser Gregor as being the best active swordsman. Look at what Oberyn did to him. Why would he mention Oberyn since he used a spear.

laughing out loud

Look at what Oberyn did to one of the greatest swordsmen in history. You're not good at this.

quanchi112
maybe you should let us know which points of yours should be ignored, then.

or did it only become "irrelevant" when you realized you were wrong? I just told you what was relevant of the post. Your stupidity got in the way. As per the norm.

quanchi112
I did tell you that he tends to forget his earlier arguments. ?

NemeBro
Look at what Oberyn did to him. Die?

Eminence
1) Technically - and kudos if this was your angle - Sandor Clegane isn't a knight, either. But though the show might blur the lines a bit more than the books with regards to his training and history (I recall him standing with the royal family during the Tourney of the Hand in the former, and is certainly never featured jousting so well he unhorses Jaime Lannister as in the latter), the Hound is of a much more conventional breed than Oberyn ever appears to be, and he meets every other stipulation up there (jousting being a potential exception in the showverse).
2) Oberyn's already beaten the biggest, baddest man on that list. edit: At least by my understanding of the versus forum standards.

That said, if the Hound gets a shield he might smash Oberyn, even in the show.

NemeBro
Oberyn died though.

He lost the duel.

And Oberyn did receive noble training, and has participated in tourneys.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Die? Toyed with him, mocked him, and pulled his weapon out of him. Did you miss the show ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Oberyn died though.

He lost the duel.

And Oberyn did receive noble training, and has participated in tourneys. Context. According to the creator one could argue for either and seeing how well above Oberyn was skill level to Gregor this proves my case.

Oberyn is the best.

smile

Robtard
7_USTzNJRfI

Eminence
After hamstringing and impaling Gregor and intentionally neglecting to kill him for about a full minute. Again, maybe I'm not clear on how CIS/PIS function in this context.

In the books. See my reservations about the Hound.

Either GRRM was being imprecise in including the Hound (who is in GRRM's universe a knight in everything but name) on his list or he is being deliberate in referring only to those ("active"?) warriors fitting the knightly mold, which, formal training or no, Oberyn does not. Either way, Oberyn is exempt.

focus4chumps
Toyed with him, mocked him, and pulled his weapon out of him. Did you miss the show ?

did you? let me refresh your memory.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/m3.gif

NemeBro
Originally posted by Eminence
After hamstringing and impaling Gregor and intentionally neglecting to kill him for about a full minute. Again, maybe I'm not clear on how CIS/PIS function in this context.

In the books. See my reservations about the Hound.

Either GRRM was being imprecise in including the Hound (who is in GRRM's universe a knight in everything but name) on his list or he is being deliberate in referring only to those ("active"?) warriors fitting the knightly mold, which, formal training or no, Oberyn does not. Either way, Oberyn is exempt. And after only surviving the duel (In both show and book) due to PIS. A spare spear in the former, Gregor rampaging and murdering civilians in the latter.

Calm down.

Eminence
Them's the rules in both show and thread.

His rampage is on one guy after he whiffs on Oberyn. What would have happened had the kid not stopped Oberyn's retreat could go either way.

NemeBro
Well no, I'm going to go out on a limb here, take a stand, perhaps be a bit outrageous, and say that Oberyn armed with no weapon at all wouldn't beat Gregor Clegane.

Eminence
After unexpectedly having his retreat halted by some scrub, Oberyn just rolled out of the way when Gregor (for whom this may have been less unexpected, "may" because he was enraged and other "may" because line of sight!) tried to cut him down. In the time it took Gregor to yell and swing his sword one more time Oberyn was already armed and ready to fight again. If he'd backed into, I dunno, a wall, I don't see why it would have been any different. Gregor smacks his sword into a wall, Oberyn rolls aside, Gregor turns, Oberyn rushes away and has his spear before Gregor can close the gap again.

NemeBro
You don't see how stopping fighting your opponent so you can cut someone's arm off and then cut another guy's head in two might be a bit different than focusing on him completely?

Eminence
DYER bruh? Gregor takes the stableboy's arm while trying to hit Oberyn (hence "whiffed"wink and then almost immediately kills the same kid because he's screaming.

/tangent

quanchi112
7_USTzNJRfI

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6aOZsJij2o

Cowardice thy name is the Hound. Fire makes him wet his pants. Great fave, Robbie.

quanchi112
did you? let me refresh your memory.

http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/m3.gif Ignoring the context of how that happened. You fanboys tend to ignore the context. Viper stomps. Too quick for the sissy known as the Hound.

Robtard
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6aOZsJij2o

Cowardice thy name is the Hound. Fire makes him wet his pants. Great fave, Robbie.

A good scene; the scene where Sandor openly defies the King, something you claimed he didn't do. laughing out loud

I'm glad you're not copying me this time and that you hate The Hound. He's such a great character, a warrior poet some might say.

"Poison is a woman's weapon." - Sandor

quanchi112
A good scene; the scene where Sandor openly defies the King, something you claimed he didn't do. laughing out loud

I'm glad you're not copying me this time and that you hate The Hound. He's such a great character, a warrior poet some might say.

"Poison is a woman's weapon." - Sandor He didn't in the one scene because he knew he'd die but did so when fear got the better of him. He knew they couldn't waste men while being attacked on subduing the rogue hound.

I don't hate the character I just don't relate to cowards like you. I am brave whereas you are a cowardly man.

Combat in an arena isn't womanly it is manly. Deserting your post in combat is womanly as well as cowardly.

focus4chumps
He didn't in the one scene because he knew he'd die but did so when fear got the better of him. He knew they couldn't waste men while being attacked on subduing the rogue hound.

you obviously didnt even see the blackwater episode, yet you're attempting to re-script it. what utter f@ggotry

quanchi112
you obviously didnt even see the blackwater episode, yet you're attempting to re-script it. what utter f@ggotry I obviously saw it and referenced it correctly. The guy is scared and deserted his post in the midst of battle. Tyrion showed he had more balls during that battle than the trained Hound.

focus4chumps
you saw a youtube clip and applied your own made-up context, you obvious wiki-tourist cock-jockey.

quanchi112
you saw a youtube clip and applied your own made-up context, you obvious wiki-tourist cock-jockey. No, I didn't. He deserted his own post. I posted the clip to show you fanboys up. Maybe you will meet someone someday so you can experience happiness again.

focus4chumps
He didn't in the one scene because he knew he'd die but did so when fear got the better of him.

this was never even hinted at.

you made it up. idiot tourist.

quanchi112
this was never even hinted at.

you made it up. idiot tourist. Do they have to internally monologue the clear presentation of the scene. You don't comprehend what you see. Fear made him back down. He lost his shit.

1 is the loneliest number.

Robtard
He didn't in the one scene because he knew he'd die but did so when fear got the better of him. He knew they couldn't waste men while being attacked on subduing the rogue hound.

I don't hate the character I just don't relate to cowards like you. I am brave whereas you are a cowardly man.

Combat in an arena isn't womanly it is manly. Deserting your post in combat is womanly as well as cowardly.

Sandor in fact did tell the King to go **** himself in that scene. You're just making stuff up now to hide that you made yet another incorrect claim.

Yes you do hate The Hound because I enjoy the character and I think it's great, since The Hound is a superb character and my opinions dictate how you feel.

Keep googling.

quanchi112
He in fact did tell the King to go **** himself in that scene. You're just making stuff up now to hide that you made yet another incorrect claim.

Yes you do hate The Hound because I enjoy the character and I think it's great, since The Hound is a superb character and my opinions dictate how you feel.

Keep googling. Yes, due to the circumstances. In one scene he knew he couldn't but in another during battle he pusses out.

You relate to his fear. He's a coward and a victim from the get go.

You need to keep googling to take me on.

big grin

Robtard
Yes, due to the circumstances. In one scene he knew he couldn't but in another during battle he pusses out.

You relate to his fear. He's a coward and a victim from the get go.

You need to keep googling to take me on.

big grin

You're just making stuff up to try and dance away that you made an utterly incorrect claim.

He's a great character, I enjoy that you hate him because I like him. I dictate your feelings again.

quanchi112
You're just making stuff up to try and dance away that you made an utterly incorrect claim.

He's a great character, I enjoy that you hate him because I like him. I dictate your feelings again. We have seen him do both. When he has a mid battle panic attack he books like the pansy he is.

I do like him but don't see any of my characteristics in him. You do aka cowardice. I am happy to see you support a character you can relate to. Awesome.

Robtard
IOW: "I hate The Hound now because Robtard thinks he's a great character." - Quimchi

quanchi112
IOW: "I hate The Hound now because Robtard thinks he's a great character." - Quimchi I do not hate the character. I just don't relate to him. You do. Cowardice. Makes sense. Enjoy.

Stoic
The Hound could win, but it would likely come from a lucky strike, or from cracking/breaking Viper's weapon. If Red Viper isn't playing around, he could probably end this very fast.

quanchi112
Viper stomps aka my fave crushes Rob's fave.

FrothByte
A spear has a big advantage over a sword. And basing just from fight scenes, Oberyn seems the better fighter. After all, who has the Hound killed that was of note?

focus4chumps
Originally posted by FrothByte
A spear has a big advantage over a sword. And basing just from fight scenes, Oberyn seems the better fighter. After all, who has the Hound killed that was of note?

thoros of myr, ffs. the hound dispatched him all while having a phobia-induced panic attack. he also snapped biter's neck.

Robtard
Thoros was there, Sandor fought and killed Beric Dondarrion, who tried to cheat with his flaming sword.

FrothByte
Thoros was there, Sandor fought and killed Beric Dondarrion, who tried to cheat with his flaming sword.

Ah yes, forgot about Dondarion. Good point. I still put my money on Oberyn, just because he looked more formidable in his fight than the Hound, plus the spear is a hard weapon to beat with a sword.

But yeah, I could see the Hound winning as well.

focus4chumps

shit. got my names mixed up. /tourist

Bardock42
Oberyn

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
Ah yes, forgot about Dondarion. Good point. I still put my money on Oberyn, just because he looked more formidable in his fight than the Hound, plus the spear is a hard weapon to beat with a sword.

But yeah, I could see the Hound winning as well.

Not that Sandor would stomp Oberyn, but Sandor's strong enough to cut through a sword and he's not nearly as lumbering as his brother. So how hard do you think connecting with and breaking a wooden spear will be for him?

quanchi112
shit. got my names mixed up. /tourist Rob just shit down your throat again and you continue to take it.

How humiliating.

focus4chumps
unlike you, i don't feel humiliated by superficial errors.

it's one of the perks of not being a narcissist. smile

quanchi112
unlike you, i don't feel humiliated by superficial errors.

it's one of the perks of not being a narcissist. smile You don't feel humiliated when another man shits down your mouth you actually open wide and encourage it. I wonder when the last time was you had a pulse to your self esteem.

focus4chumps
You don't feel humiliated when another man shits down your mouth you actually open wide and encourage it. I wonder when the last time was you had a pulse to your self esteem.

i know it's difficult for you to understand, since you need to switch into full denial and narcissistic rage when you get caught playing the part of obvious ignorant wiki-chimp.

the mind of the non-narcissist is typically capable of accepting it's own occasional mistakes without extreme personal crisis and trauma.

marwash22
these Quan gangbangs never get old.

quanchi112
i know it's difficult for you to understand, since you need to switch into full denial and narcissistic rage when you get caught playing the part of obvious ignorant wiki-chimp.

the mind of the non-narcissist is typically capable of accepting it's own occasional mistakes without extreme personal crisis and trauma. You let him humiliate you over and over again. You won't stand up for yourself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by marwash22
these Quan gangbangs never get old. If that is what you think it is you're wrong. Wouldn't be the first time, cupcake.

focus4chumps
You let him humiliate you over and over again. You won't stand up for yourself.

nope.

he corrected my confusion of 2 very close-knit characters. he knew whom i meant, everyone who watched season 3 knew whom i meant, and of course you have no idea who either character is, so we know your next logical step, don't we? smile

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=beric+dondarrion+and+thoros+of+myr

Originally posted by marwash22
these Quan gangbangs never get old.

*gang rape. get it right.

quanchi112
nope.

he corrected my confusion of 2 very close-knit characters. he knew whom i meant, everyone who watched season 3 knew whom i meant, and of course you have no idea who either character is, so we know your next logical step, don't we? smile

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=beric+dondarrion+and+thoros+of+myr

*gang rape. get it right. He did correct your ignorance. You just keep taking it too. It is very embarrassing for you to allow him to treat you in this manner. Stand up for yourself.

focus4chumps
did you google them yet, quanshoes? smile

Bardock42
2 very close-knit characters

That's only implied in the books, I like to think you are correct, but....oh....you mean they are friends, nvm.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's only implied in the books, I like to think you are correct, but....oh....you mean they are friends, nvm.

so that whole thing about one resurrecting the other multiple times was just a series of chance happenings? and that brotherhood without banners thing was just some social club? come at me.

quanchi112
did you google them yet, quanshoes? smile You are the one who needed refreshing, chump. Rob owns you.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>