An'ya Kuro vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Fight takes place near plant life

who win who dies?

PTforthewin
I'm guessing this is the dark woman during her confrontation with vader, she wins

NewGuy01
An'ya Kuro really fascinates me. It should be noted that before Vader confronted her, she had been in solitude and had not seen combat in over 16 years and was also fatally old. Despite all of this, her reflexes and speed are astounding, and her skill with a lightsaber is great enough to match Vader for an extended period. Imagine how formidable she was during the Clone Wars!

That said, for this match, I think I'll give it to the Dark Woman. She was not only very strong in the Living Force, but also housed several unique powers such as invisibility, teleportation, plant control, and she could even phase through solid matter. Considering she's the lady who produced Jedi legends like Ki-Adi Mundi, Darth Krayt, Aurra Sing, and Jon Antilles, I wouldn't put it past her to be on Ventress's tier herself.

Nalaniel
I'm going with An'ya.

TheDarthBoy
An'ya Kuro via more effective force powers and besides she gave vader some trouble

WildBantha88
An'ya Kuro has my favorite power set out of any jedi

Q99
I think Asajj may still be the better duelist. Though An'ya is much more skilled in the force.

Lord Stark
Ventress may take sabers, but Kuro can demolish and destroy with the force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.