DBZ: Piccolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
Had a question that just came to me about Piccolo. All throughout the series, I don't I've seen him sleep; I've seen him in meditation but never have I seen sleep for one second. Does Piccolo ever sleep? What is a Namekian's duration of energy?

Ridley_Prime
Namekians don't require sleep (or just don't sleep period due to their planet having 3 suns I guess), nor food. Only water they need.

SSJGGogeta
Ridley hit the nail on the head here. Yep, Namekians don't sleep, or eat. They can drink whatever they please though. For example, Demon King Piccolo loved Watermelon soda. They all drink water though, and survive off of it and the sun(s) alone.

atv2
It makes sense because for all the time Gohan trained with Piccolo he never saw him sleep. Three suns on a planet, how can a person live under those conditions? That would mean that the heat has to triple that of our Earth's sun, one sun alone is hot but three of them would be outrageous!

SSJGGogeta
Well to be honest, it wouldn't be much hotter than Earth, if at all. At least considering Bulma never complained about it.

Yeah though, that would be ridiculous. To be able to survive off of nothing but water. I actually wonder if they need oxygen though. Hm.. I don't remember that being addressed.

Kento
Namekians are just plants. Sunlight and water. to live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.