Kam Solusar, Kyp Durron, and Corran Horn vs. Darth Caedus, Darth Malgus, and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
force, sabers, all out

carthage
Jedi win

JediMaster97
Not sure about sabers but team 1 loses force and all out due to Corrans lack of TK defenses and Kams lack of feats.

PTforthewin
Yea corran is a ****ing joke

Q99
No, Corran's pretty darn powerful- in *non* TK matters he's exceptionally strong, and he'd likely eat Exar's force blasts like candy and use them to fuel illusions.

I'd go with team 2 here, but team 1 isn't slouches.

carthage
I wish I could sig that candy part lol

Almost as good as Pt's "Kyle in all my holes"

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Jedi win

Lol.

Sith stomp. erm

Q99
If there's one thing Horn is really good at, it's energy absorption. Exar's stronger than him, but trying to blast him isn't a good move for anyone.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2 (Sith Lords)

Nephthys
Frankly I could see any of the Sith solo'ing.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Frankly I could see any of the Sith solo'ing.

Now I don't think the Sith are *that* good. All three are on the Jedi Council for their combat capabilities, and Kyp Durron specifically is one of the very strongest in the NJO (noteworthy, Lumiya and Vergere were strongly considering him as a candidate to recruit instead of Jacen, passing him over only due to his attitude. And in terms of actual feats, he TK'ed a freighter to use as an attack).

I am pretty sure Caedus, knowing the trio, would avoid a three-on-one confrontation here if he could avoid it.

Of course, this is a three on *three* confrontation, another matter entirely, but still.

Nephthys
Kam has no showings beyond killing some weak Dark Jedi, Kyp is powerful but he also lacks combat feats and Horn is only relevant for his energy absorption.

This team is weaker than the Strike Team Malgus fought and did very well against. Nox is just as powerful as Kyp imo and has superior prowess with the Force and the lightsaber. The Wrath has killed Jedi and Sith beyond these ones as well imo. The Hero is obvious, as is the Barsen'thor. The Champ is near GG level and the rest of the Muggle classes have all killed Sith Lords and powerful Jedi. Malgus can take this team by himself.

Caedus danced around Kyle, who is the equal to any of these guys and is simply on another level from them imo. His combat abilities are undeniable, while these guys are extremely unimpressive in that front. Kyp might have been considered his near equal but he's damn well not shown it.

Exar Kun is Exar Kun. He'd have the most trouble due to Horn's absorption, but I'd still give it to him.

Q99
Kam had a sparing session with Horn showing them as peers, and Horn has dueling feats, including against Luke (whom he made fight seriously) and Alema Rar (who Horn was stronger than).

Nephthys
Really? I remember Luke fighting a bunch of council members including Horn at once casually at one point.

NewGuy01
Team 2 stomps, the Kyp is the only guy on Team 1 that can truly compete.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Really? I remember Luke fighting a bunch of council members including Horn at once casually at one point.

If he did, Horn wasn't one of the council members in question. If you can remember when, I'd be really curious because I don't remember such an event.

They fought in I, Jedi, and here's Wookiepedia's description: "Horn made the fight brutally physical, forcing Skywalker to invest himself in it and work his hardest."

Horn's physical showings against the vong were also impressive.

And much later on, when Luke was in self-imposed exile, the rest of the council was pushing him to be Grand Master. Saba ended up taking the job because Horn declined.

Basically, while he's not the strongest member of Luke's council, he's in the higher levels of it, sort of their 'Plo Koon' or 'Shaak Ti' so to speak.

Kam's more of a Agen Kolar. A respected combatant, but there's stronger around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.