Spiderman with the ebony blade Vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
Spidey is moving at full speed, spider sense is up, full agility. The combatants start in striking range.

StiltmanFTW
Thor.

Spiderman is too much of a sissy - he won't use the blade. You need to change the op scenario and make him brainwashed or something.

Geeker
Let's make it a couple of choices then: 1) same Scenario and it's Ock Spidey and 2) It's Peter controlled by the Enchantress.

Digi
It begins...

Anyway, forum setting, a wide-range lightning bolt or t-clap should end this quickly. QS only managed in the other thread because he could react quickly enough to avoid such attacks. Spidey's reactions and speed aren't that good. And he's not hacking Thor to death before succumbing to such attacks.

In a comic, where CIS would hinder Thor, it's more of a fight. But Thor would get serious after getting tagged by the EB.

Geeker
Now, the stips indicate basic knowledge of each other. Wouldn't Ock in combat range try and remove the arm holding Mjolnir? If that happened Thor could not clap, but given Thor could call Mjolnir to his left hand would Doc's second stroke be to remove that? Full on 'tagging' with the ebony blade surely means losing limbs.

zopzop
If any of these guys connects just once, it's all over, so it can go either way.

Geeker
Originally posted by zopzop
If any of these guys connects just once, it's all over, so it can go either way.

This, and whilst this thread isn't spite, I believe in reaction time generally Spidey is faster, I know - I know Thor has superspeed and he does, we've seen him dig trenches faster than the eye can follow etc. In fights he does not bound around at insane speeds. I also think Ock Spidey could and would take first blood and like you say Zop Zop, first blood here is last blood!

Digi
Originally posted by zopzop

I don't think it's a one-shot of Thor for Pete, Ock or not. Better reactions or not, Thor's not going to be immobile, and he's a highly trained warrior. Pete can connect, but a killing blow is another matter, and Thor can end it very quickly.

Thor 10/10. I could be talked into 9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.