God Cable/Black Bolt VS World War Hulk/Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
God Cable

Black Bolt

VS

World War Hulk

Nova- Pick your Nova

eaebiakuya
Edge to team 1.

yaadaveyaa
ill take team 2 in a horrific stomp

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
ill take team 2 in a horrific stomp

Stomp?

LIES!

carver9
Team 2.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Stomp?

LIES!

i would never lie to you!? big grin

however there is just to much hulk here man they have no shot.

eaebiakuya
Black Bolt have a very good record against Hulk (not the Skrull Bolt...).

Digi
Not a stomp either way. Nova's the weakest, WWH probably the most powerful. Everyone has a short memory though. God Cable during his peak was portrayed every bit as, well, godly as numerous others during their feature arcs (like WWH). He and Hulk would have an epic throwdown, not unlike the matchup with Sentry that drained both he and WWH.

eaebiakuya
Skrull Bolt (who is weaker than real bolt IMHO) did well against WWH. He kept the distance with the screams, and lost because he turn back from the fight....

Black Bolt attack can affect Nova and Hulk at same time. Cable also have ranged attacks. WWH is only a thread if he come close.

BB and Cable have many tools to keep this distance.

Insane Titan
Team 1 wins.

The real BB letting off screams that he hit Thanos with would wreck Hulk and Nova

Tony Stark
Team 2

Shabazz916
hulks snapn some necks

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Skrull Bolt (who is weaker than real bolt IMHO) did well against WWH. He kept the distance with the screams, and lost because he turn back from the fight....

Black Bolt attack can affect Nova and Hulk at same time. Cable also have ranged attacks. WWH is only a thread if he come close.

BB and Cable have many tools to keep this distance.

He was identical to the real deal and still got one pieced by Hulk. He also powered through the scream (which caused planetary destruction and knocked a chunk out of the moon the size of a state).

Cable would be a good challenge though.

Mindset
Originally posted by carver9
He was identical to the real deal and still got one pieced by Hulk. Nah.

TheHulk
Ask me, it boils down to WWH vs God Cable.....don't know who would win.

TheHulk
He was identical to the real deal and still got one pieced by Hulk. He also powered through the scream (which caused planetary destruction and knocked a chunk out of the moon the size of a state).

Cable would be a good challenge though. Carver, i'm pretty sure it was a whisper. Not saying Hulk can't tank a scream, he might..but just saying BB used a whisper on Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Carver, i'm pretty sure it was a whisper. Not saying Hulk can't tank a scream, he might..but just saying BB used a whisper on Hulk.

His start off attack was a whisper...his second attack was a scream.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot17_zpsb80c25a5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11

DarkSaint85

Scans of it causing planetary destruction?

Cable tosses him into space. Nova wouldn't risk opening a gravimetric portal on Earth to bring him back down, even more so when he's then being attacked on two fronts.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Scans of it causing planetary destruction?

Cable tosses him into space. Nova wouldn't risk opening a gravimetric portal on Earth to bring him back down, even more so when he's then being attacked on two fronts.

http://s287.photobucket.com/user/kingaholu/media/Hulk%20feats/NamorbelievesHulkisunstoppableinthisstate.jpg.html

Insane Titan
Other than in Cavers mind where does it say BB's second attack was a scream

DarkSaint85
http://s287.photobucket.com/user/kingaholu/media/Hulk%20feats/NamorbelievesHulkisunstoppableinthisstate.jpg.html

Thought so.

So your statement of:

He also powered through the scream (which caused planetary destruction and knocked a chunk out of the moon the size of a state).

Was incorrect, as, as per your very own scan, Namor says that the tidal wave was caused by the Moon, brought about by the aberrations.

Whereas your interpretations, if left unchallenged, would leave people to believe that it was the scream which caused planetary destruction.

How big was this tidal wave, anyway? You said it caused planetary destruction?

carver9
Thought so.

So your statement of:

Was incorrect, as, as per your very own scan, Namor says that the tidal wave was caused by the Moon, brought about by the aberrations.

Whereas your interpretations, if left unchallenged, would leave people to believe that it was the scream which caused planetary destruction.

How big was this tidal wave, anyway? You said it caused planetary destruction?

What caused the abberations?

DarkSaint85
What caused the abberations?

It was the Moon, as per your scans, as a chunk had been ripped out of it by BB.

I repeat my statement:

When in fact, there was a causal chain. You worded your statement to look like BB screamed on the Moon, and it was so powerful it was causing tidal waves on Earth.

Still haven't answered my question about the tidal wave size, though.

carver9
It was the Moon, as per your scans, as a chunk had been ripped out of it by BB.

I repeat my statement:

When in fact, there was a causal chain. You worded your statement to look like BB screamed on the Moon, and it was so powerful it was causing tidal waves on Earth.

Still haven't answered my question about the tidal wave size, though.

I agree to a point but nothing was stated on it being the chunk from the moon that did it.

I don't have an answer to your second question. Stop dissecting everything.

DarkSaint85
I agree to a point but nothing was stated on it being the chunk from the moon that did it.

I don't have an answer to your second question. Stop dissecting everything.

Namor states its the Moon that did it. Not BB's scream itself.

And the reason for the second question? You keep saying that it was planetary level destruction.

Could've been a tiny tidal wave, for all you know.

eaebiakuya
Dark Saint, if you are after real planetary feats, go for the original Black Bolt (not the skrull) and you will find:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111271/3470917-bb+power+part+2.jpg

DarkSaint85
Dark Saint, if you are after real planetary feats, go for the original Black Bolt (not the skrull) and you will find:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111271/3470917-bb+power+part+2.jpg

How can this be?

I thought Skrulls were able to replicate powers/abilities perfectly like the originals?

yaadaveyaa
the black bolt vs hulk argument is played out hulk has tanked way worse fought stronger and either stalemated or defeated them... does anyone have any scans of god cables biggest feats... i still pick hulk but id like to see if he has a chance

DarkSaint85
the black bolt vs hulk argument is played out hulk has tanked way worse fought stronger and either stalemated or defeated them... does anyone have any scans of god cables biggest feats... i still pick hulk but id like to see if he has a chance

He held an entire island up whilst battling the Silver Surfer.

This leads me to believe he can easily throw the Hulk into the Sun.

yaadaveyaa
hulk is very capable of surviving in different scenarios in outter space under water etc... u cant just assume he can throw hulk into the sun has he thrown a super tank like hulk "into the sun" before? i dont recall but im leaning toward no.... hes super strong given but ur talking about one of the strongest versions of hulk hes going to break cable in a single shot

DarkSaint85
hulk is very capable of surviving in different scenarios in outter space under water etc... u cant just assume he can throw hulk into the sun has he thrown a super tank like hulk "into the sun" before? i dont recall but im leaning toward no.... hes super strong given but ur talking about one of the strongest versions of hulk hes going to break cable in a single shot

Survive? Sure. Able to make a difference to the fight when he's floating in outer space? No.

yaadaveyaa
Survive? Sure. Able to make a difference to the fight when he's floating in outer space? No.

nova can fly up and get him then easy peasey u cant make up hyperbole bcuz its convenient friend smile make a case for him ripping away the worlds weapons (again) and turning them on hulk or dropping an island on his head

DarkSaint85
nova can fly up and get him then easy peasey u cant make up hyperbole bcuz its convenient friend smile make a case for him ripping away the worlds weapons (again) and turning them on hulk or dropping an island on his head

What about my statement is hyperbole?

How much does WWH weigh? He's not THAT dense, Nightcrawler was able to teleport him a (very) short distance away. So not impossible.

So Nova leaves the battlefield, when Black Bolt is.......sitting there, watching him? And allowing him to leave?

OK,

yaadaveyaa
well your creating hyperbole just like i am thats why i ask your assuming hulk just goes you know what u go ahead and teleport me to jupiter no problem ill wait ........ or is nova fighting back? u dont get it both ways haus u have to use actual feats in books not what could or what would happen... and what we have seen time and time again.... HULK SMASH

DarkSaint85
well your creating hyperbole just like i am thats why i ask your assuming hulk just goes you know what u go ahead and teleport me to jupiter no problem ill wait ........ or is nova fighting back? u dont get it both ways haus u have to use actual feats in books not what could or what would happen... and what we have seen time and time again.... HULK SMASH

Actual feats?

Ok.

A weaker Cable, did this to Deadpool:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/69716/1293460-cable_deadpool_02_02.jpg

He does the same to Nova. As you can see, he does it effortlessly, and very quickly.

As for his TK control? He and Surfer were VAPOURISING and instantanesouly rebuilding their surroundings and protecting people as they were fighting.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50114/1043260-cabledeadpool102005strepd5.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/50114/1043261-cabledeadpool102005strebm4.jpg

He can focus on doing multiple things at once.

So in summary:
Cable is able to fight two opponents at once, even without Black Bolt being there as a distraction (which he will be).

He has the ability to blow people's heads apart.
The power to destroy Surfer's board:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49210/1293552-cabledeadpool102005streetsamur4.jpg

Nova is dead in the first second or two. Then its 2 on 1. Whilst Hulk is distracted by Bolt, he gets launched into space.

eaebiakuya
the black bolt vs hulk argument is played out hulk has tanked way worse

Ok, please, tell to me what WWH tanked that is "way worst" than a BB scream. I mean a regular scream, not even a full power scream.

Because "regular" Hulk was Koed by BB more than once.

yaadaveyaa
Ok, please, tell to me what WWH tanked that is "way worst" than a BB scream. I mean a regular scream, not even a full power scream.

Because "regular" Hulk was Koed by BB more than once.

does the beating he took from sentry or zeus count?

eaebiakuya
Being Zeus punching bag is a feat of durability now...?

yaadaveyaa
Being Zeus punching bag is a feat of durability now...?

he survived that beating it would have killed almost anyone else

DarkSaint85
he survived that beating it would have killed almost anyone else

I guess if you believe that Zeus was trying to kill him, rather than teach him a lesson.....

yaadaveyaa
I guess if you believe that Zeus was trying to kill him, rather than teach him a lesson.....

either or he still took a beating of a lifetime from zeus ... my interpretation of that arc was he was teaching him a lesson

DarkSaint85
either or he still took a beating of a lifetime from zeus ... my interpretation of that arc was he was teaching him a lesson

So in other words, a rubbish durability showing, as Zeus was only punching him hard enough to hurt him, not kill him.

yaadaveyaa
those punches that he was using as a lesson would have killed almost everyone else tanking those punches including the other people in this debate... all of them

DarkSaint85
those punches that he was using as a lesson would have killed almost everyone else tanking those punches including the other people in this debate... all of them

Proof? Or hyperbole?

yaadaveyaa
hyperbole lol

TheHulk
His start off attack was a whisper...his second attack was a scream.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot17_zpsb80c25a5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11 Ohhhhh must of miss that or forgotten about it completely. embarrasment. My apologies. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.