Avengers VS DCNU Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Avengers

Blue Marvel
Monica Rambeau
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Doctor Voodoo
Storm
War Machine

DCNU JLA

Superman
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Batman
Aquaman
Zatanna
Wonder Woman
Cyborg

Prof. T.C McAbe
Blue Marvel > Superman
Monica Rambeau > Hal
Black Panther > Batman
Luke Cage < Aquaman
Doctor Voodoo > Zatanna
Storm < WW
War Machine > Cyborg

Avengers stomp

pym-ftw
Black Avengers + Storm win

Golgo13
Nah,

Cyborg> War Machine.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Black Avengers + Storm win
Did not even notice that lol

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Nah,

Cyborg> War Machine.

Based on what showing?

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Based on what showing?

Hacking his suit or BFR to Apokilips.

Shabazz916
Hacking his suit or BFR to Apokilips. he wnt be able to hack his suit.. b4 he dies

carver9
Hacking his suit or BFR to Apokilips.

Who has hacked War Machine suit for you to believe Cyborg could do it? Do you have scans of Cyborg bfring someone during mid battle while engaging someone? War Machine is faster, stronger, more durable, and have better weapons.

carver9
Edit

safado
Avengers will make a fight but

This superman benched the earth for 5 days and tore doomsday into pieces when no one could come close. No chance for anyone but hulk to be competitive, and I'd say superman beats (everyone) hulk, even if it's the ends of. Days battle

Monica ram beau I don't know well enough to say

Aquamans pair, Luke cage, is doomed. Aquaman is a class 100 now, he'd have a shot at namor

Batman beats black panther as debate able as that is, the best bp gets is a stalemate which wouldn't matter, batman is too canny and while bp is smart, batman invents combat weaponry.

Wonder woman doesn't waste more than 2 second with storm under her current incarnation, she can help anyone in trouble

War machine should beat cyborg one on one, cyborg would be coordinating command and control, but aquaman andww should win quickly enough to make it an easy battle by teaming up

Voodoo is powerful but zatanna is Deus ex machina, either way.

Overall jla has too much power and no one on avengers to level the field

Shabazz916
Avengers wins. Bp rips batman into pieces.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by safado
Avengers will make a fight but

This superman benched the earth for 5 days and tore doomsday into pieces when no one could come close. No chance for anyone but hulk to be competitive, and I'd say superman beats (everyone) hulk, even if it's the ends of. Days battle

Monica ram beau I don't know well enough to say

Aquamans pair, Luke cage, is doomed. Aquaman is a class 100 now, he'd have a shot at namor

Batman beats black panther as debate able as that is, the best bp gets is a stalemate which wouldn't matter, batman is too canny and while bp is smart, batman invents combat weaponry.

Wonder woman doesn't waste more than 2 second with storm under her current incarnation, she can help anyone in trouble

War machine should beat cyborg one on one, cyborg would be coordinating command and control, but aquaman andww should win quickly enough to make it an easy battle by teaming up

Voodoo is powerful but zatanna is Deus ex machina, either way.

Overall jla has too much power and no one on avengers to level the field
Some of your statements are laughable

safado
Such as

Golgo13
Originally posted by Shabazz916
he wnt be able to hack his suit.. b4 he dies

I agree. WM dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.