Revan anf HOT vs Yoda and Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Battle of the Jedi.

Who wins?

Lord Stark
Team 2.

carthage
Team 2 with mid difficulty

Stigma
Yoda and Mace win.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Kotor3
Battle of the Jedi.

Who wins?
I have a message for you:

Names such as Luke, Caedus, Plagueis, Sidious, Yoda and Mace are synonymous with untouchables of the mythos. When you make a versus thread featuring these characters, you are not doing anybody a favor. Responses are predetermined, these guys can NEVER loose.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Names such as Luke, Caedus, Plagueis, Sidious, Yoda and Mace are synonymous with untouchables of the mythos. When you make a versus thread featuring these characters, you are not doing anybody a favor. Responses are predetermined, these guys can NEVER loose.
Ones of Mortis cool

Kotor3

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Kotor3
Revan I believe many view him above Dooku.

I don't see why, TBH.

Lord Stark

Mace and Caedus are hardly untouchables, and neither is Plagueis really. Mace has historically lost polls against ROTS Anakin.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Mace and Caedus are hardly untouchables, and neither is Plagueis really. Mace has historically lost polls against ROTS Anakin.
Oh yes, Anakin is another immensely wanked individual.

Have you been paying attention to threads featuring Mace and Plagueis? I have seen most and they can similar level of hype as Yoda and Sidious.

Based

You do the same thing for TOR characters so it evens out.

carthage
Oh yes, Anakin is another immensely wanked individual.

Have you been paying attention to threads featuring Mace and Plagueis? I have seen most and they can similar level of hype as Yoda and Sidious.

They're hyped because they can achieve feats on a massive scale without sitting on their asses ,sequestered in a room, and letting a dark council's internal political struggles lose wars in spite of controlling half the galaxy.

They also didn't try to kiss a lightsaber and die

ares834
Originally posted by carthage

laughing out loud

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
They're hyped because they can achieve feats on a massive scale without sitting on their asses ,sequestered in a room, and letting a dark council's internal political struggles lose wars in spite of controlling half the galaxy.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/3783720-lol.gif

carthage
Which is exactly what I do when you reach into the billions of carefully cataloged vague quotes to list some oblong reason why Vitiate >>> every other character in the SW universe. Not only in this forum might I add

ares834
laughing out loud

Kotor3
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I don't see why, TBH.

I do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.