Quinlan Vos vs Ven Zallow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Quinlan Vos
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/3830304-quinlan+vos.jpg
vs

Ven Zallow
http://tor.zamimg.com/uploads/images/16094.jpg

PTforthewin
Quinlan, this is a stupid ****ing match by the way.

Nephthys
Zallow stomps him.

NewGuy01
Nice fight, I've considered this one before. I'll answer tomorrow.

Q99
Definitely Zallow.

Kalen Sykes
Quinlan is one of my favorite characters, but I'm going side with Zallow on this. He held his own against a more powerful version of Malgus than either Satele Shan or Kao Cen Darach. Not only that, but if he had been a hair faster, it would've been Malgus lying dead on the floor.

Emperordmb
Sabers: Despite Zallow's "reputation" he still got his shit kicked in by Malgus. Vos on the other hand has sparred with Windu. Sparring with Windu automatically puts his saber skills above Zallow who got beat by a pre prime Malgus. Zallow's reputed skill was shown to be lackluster when he got beat by Malgus whereas Vos was able to spar with the 2nd greatest Jedi of his era on 'even' terms. Vos takes a massive edge in sabers.

Force: Zallow's showings are limited to pushing Eleena, force enhanced reflexes (all nexus feats), and that's it really. Whereas Vos has used lightning choke and beast control. Zallow's focus as a guardian is primarily force enhancement, whereas Vos has better feats across the board mainly in the area of TK. Vos gets another edge here.

Skill: Zallow is arguably more skilled, but as mentioned this statement is built on a 3rd person quote from Malgus. Zallow wasn't the most powerful Jedi at the sack, that was just Malgus's opinion so it doesn't mean shit. No edge is given here as Zallow hasn't demonstrated any of his supposed mastery with anyone of note

Verdict: Zallow's horrid performance against Malgus calls into question his ability to contend with a Jedi Master like Vos. Vos possesses better feats across the board, and even with his lack of dueling feats his match with Windu suggests a high level of skill. He also possesses superior speed, force abilities, and is generally more well rounded than Zallow. Zallow's feats relating to his force enhancement is called into question, as he fought Malgus on a nexus and his ability is further diminished as he struggled against Malgus.

Essentially Zallow sucks ass for losing to Malgus despite his hype, and Vos is waaaaaaay better for sparring with Windu.

Vos 10/10

WildBantha88
Vos threw down with Bulq my droogie

Nephthys
Vos got pwned by Bulq.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Sabers: Despite Zallow's "reputation" he still got his shit kicked in by Malgus. Vos on the other hand has sparred with Windu. Sparring with Windu automatically puts his saber skills above Zallow who got beat by a pre prime Malgus. Zallow's reputed skill was shown to be lackluster when he got beat by Malgus whereas Vos was able to spar with the 2nd greatest Jedi of his era on 'even' terms. Vos takes a massive edge in sabers.

Force: Zallow's showings are limited to pushing Eleena, force enhanced reflexes (all nexus feats), and that's it really. Whereas Vos has used lightning choke and beast control. Zallow's focus as a guardian is primarily force enhancement, whereas Vos has better feats across the board mainly in the area of TK. Vos gets another edge here.

Skill: Zallow is arguably more skilled, but as mentioned this statement is built on a 3rd person quote from Malgus. Zallow wasn't the most powerful Jedi at the sack, that was just Malgus's opinion so it doesn't mean shit. No edge is given here as Zallow hasn't demonstrated any of his supposed mastery with anyone of note

Verdict: Zallow's horrid performance against Malgus calls into question his ability to contend with a Jedi Master like Vos. Vos possesses better feats across the board, and even with his lack of dueling feats his match with Windu suggests a high level of skill. He also possesses superior speed, force abilities, and is generally more well rounded than Zallow. Zallow's feats relating to his force enhancement is called into question, as he fought Malgus on a nexus and his ability is further diminished as he struggled against Malgus.

Essentially Zallow sucks ass for losing to Malgus despite his hype, and Vos is waaaaaaay better for sparring with Windu.

Vos 10/10

You might want to change your username to "Carthage#2" before making a post like that again.

PTforthewin
My dick is the size of a zillo beast

Nephthys
You watch CW on your phone then?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Nephthys
You watch CW on your phone then? No, my phone got taken away by cops.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Zallow stomps him.

I don't think this is a stomp thread.

carthage
Zallow takes this with mid difficulty.

He'd beat Darth bane's ass too imo

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
trololololol.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Zallow takes this with mid difficulty.

He'd beat Darth bane's ass too imo I actually respect you man, because you are on some killer drugs

carthage
Zallow handled Malgus better than Bane did to Kas'sim. Deceived Era Malgus could kick Bane's ass as well.

Coleman Trebor could likely destroy Bane

PTforthewin
Zallow handled Malgus better than Bane did to Kas'sim. Deceived Era Malgus could kick Bane's ass as well.

Coleman Trebor could likely destroy Bane this is my niqqa

carthage
Ily2 Bb

Emperordmb

Coleman Trebor could likely destroy Bane
There are three possibilities, and I'm not sure which is the most likely.

1. Carthage is a troll.

2. Carthage is on some hardcore drugs.

3. Carthage is a complete and utter dumbass.

carthage
There are three possibilities, and I'm not sure which is the most likely.

1. Carthage is a troll.

2. Carthage is on some hardcore drugs.

3. Carthage is a complete and utter dumbass.

Thus speaketh the reigning Bane fanboy.

Emperordmb

carthage
I never denied Bane was powerful nimrod. Just not as good as you're fanboyist ravings are.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
lol.

Emperordmb
I never denied Bane was powerful nimrod. Just not as good as you're fanboyist ravings are.
You said he was weaker than Coleman Trebor, and have referred to him as "weak" and "shit."

I'm pretty sure that counts as saying he's not powerful.

carthage
Coleman Trebor has better feats than him. I have no idea why you are still drawing this out

Emperordmb
Coleman Trebor has better feats than him. I have no idea why you are still drawing this out
I'd like to see you actually defend that statement.

carthage
I'd defend it as well as Coleman did against Jango

Emperordmb
I'd defend it as well as Coleman did against Jango
So your statement is absolute horseshit thumb up

carthage
Coleman is too strong for Bane actually.

Emperordmb
Coleman is too strong for Bane actually.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48954/1255351-trollsprayatsof545146377603.jpg

PTforthewin
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48954/1255351-trollsprayatsof545146377603.jpg **** you queer

WildBantha88
Some of Carthages character placement

Krayt is about equal to Malgus and Krayt would win against Kun, yet Kun would take a majority one Malgus.

Bulq solos Satele, Bane, and Revan... Revan=Dooku>Bulq

utter genius

carthage
The Bulq solo statement was obvious sarcasm. Just because you ride the short bus, don't blame me when you can't recognize obvious sarcasm. I even said Shan would kill Bulq.

Emperordmb
The Bulq solo statement was obvious sarcasm. Just because you ride the short bus, don't blame me when you can't recognize obvious sarcasm. I even said Shan would kill Bulq.
I'm not sure Bantha's the one who rides the short bus here...

(hint: it's you!!!!)

WildBantha88

PTforthewin likes you....that's an insult in itself

Lord Stark
Originally posted by PTforthewin
**** you queer

w-Ixtk-_clo

Is this your new rap single bro?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.