Gradiator with the ebony blade Vs. Morg with WOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
Who would win?

Stoic
Morg would rip his face off.

Geeker
Originally posted by Stoic
Morg would rip his face off.

You don't think Gladiators Super speed would allow him to hack Morgs arms off, remember the ebony blade could affect Zeus a Sky father.

Stoic
Originally posted by Geeker
You don't think Gladiators Super speed would allow him to hack Morgs arms off, remember the ebony blade could affect Zeus a Sky father.

No he wouldn't get the chance. All Heralds of Galactus are able to fly at greater than light speeds through asteroid fields without hitting one of them. He would catch Gladiators arm, and rip his face off. Morg with the Power Cosmic, and Waters of life, was able to, and would have killed all of Galactus' Heralds if not for plot. Gladiator would have been railroaded by that group. Just remember, Gladiator wouldn't be facing a landlocked opponent here, but one that could fly just as fast as he is, and has cosmic awareness.

Geeker
No he wouldn't get the chance. All Heralds of Galactus are able to fly at greater than light speeds through asteroid fields without hitting one of them. He would catch Gladiators arm, and rip his face off. Morg with the Power Cosmic, and Waters of life, was able to, and would have killed all of Galactus' Heralds if not for plot. Gladiator would have been railroaded by that group. Just remember, Gladiator wouldn't be facing a landlocked opponent here, but one that could fly just as fast as he is, and has cosmic awareness.

Thor can do that, Rich Rider could do that, I don't think travel speed equates to combat speed.

Stoic
Thor can do that, Rich Rider could do that, I don't think travel speed equates to combat speed.

Nova has a battle PC in his helmet helping him adjust. I don't think that Thor can do it to the degree that a Herald of Galactus can, based on them having the Power Cosmic, and that in turn giving them cosmic awareness. He can't continuously throw punches like a hyper fighter does, but blocking the initial blow would come due to his ability to sense things before they happen. This is the cosmic awareness portion of the Herald's power set. Gladiator wouldn't be able to cut him, because a well written Herald would stop his arm from gaining torque. Gladiator with the blade could cut him, but he would never get the chance if this helps. Morg at this power level would dominate Gladiator like Exiles Surfer did to him, if not worse.

Geeker
Nova has a battle PC in his helmet helping him adjust. I don't think that Thor can do it to the degree that a Herald of Galactus can, based on them having the Power Cosmic, and that in turn giving them cosmic awareness. He can't continuously throw punches like a hyper fighter does, but blocking the initial blow would come due to his ability to sense things before they happen. This is the cosmic awareness portion of the Herald's power set. Gladiator wouldn't be able to cut him, because a well written Herald would stop his arm from gaining torque. Gladiator with the blade could cut him, but he would never get the chance if this helps. Morg at this power level would dominate Gladiator like Exiles Surfer did to him, if not worse.

I have never seen heralds cosmic awareness active in one on one combat. Do you have a scan of this? I have seen heralds punched in the mouth quite a bit. Do you believe Morg has combat speed feats?

carver9
Heralds never used it during Mid battle and no, they don't have combat speed fts on part with Gladiator...Especially Morg (he is more of a brute fighter). With that said, Gladiator should win this with the weapon he have in his possession.

Stoic
This is what happens when Heralds are written poorly. Cosmic Awareness is the same no matter what hero has it. Captain Mar-Vell had it, and it allows them a level of precognition. The Surfer exhibited this ability when he stopped the Rhino's bull-rush. You can always go to the respect thread and check it out for yourself. Does it make much sense to you that someone can fly through a thick asteroid field doing better than the speed of light and miss every single one, but would not be able to dodge one punch? Like I said, Gladiator would have a difficult time hitting a well written Herald focused on killing him. The power difference between the two is also huge.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Heralds never used it during Mid battle and no, they don't have combat speed fts on part with Gladiator...Especially Morg (he is more of a brute fighter). With that said, Gladiator should win this with the weapon he have in his possession.

No he wouldn't. He would lose.

Geeker
This is what happens when Heralds are written poorly. Cosmic Awareness is the same no matter what hero has it. Captain Mar-Vell had it, and it allows them a level of precognition. The Surfer exhibited this ability when he stopped the Rhino's bull-rush. You can always go to the respect thread and check it out for yourself. Does it make much sense to you that someone can fly through a thick asteroid field doing better than the speed of light and miss every single one, but would not be able to dodge one punch? Like I said, Gladiator would have a difficult time hitting a well written Herald focused on killing him. The power difference between the two is also huge.

So you are saying Gladiator is not only slower than a herald of Galactus in combat, he is not herald level in power either? So he should not be in the herald tier?

You are also saying heralds of Galactus operate at flash level in combat?

Stoic
So you are saying Gladiator is not only slower than a herald of Galactus in combat, he is not herald level in power either? So he should not be in the herald tier?

You are also saying heralds of Galactus operate at flash level in combat?

First of all Morg with both the Power Cosmic and Water's of Life is above the Herald Tier, and should be considered Mid Trans level.

Second I never said that he could hyper fight but has the ability to react to speeds greater than light speed. All of the heralds have this ability, which comes with cosmic awareness.

Third, Gladiator is not a High Herald like the Surfer, this was settled when the Surfer warned him about the difference in their power in so many words.

Fourth, Morg Flexed and blew up a planet once he got the WOL combined with the PC. Gladiator was nearly killed by far less during War of Kings. Yes he has the Ebony blade here, but I don't see how this is going to protect him from Morg's omni directional blasts.

Gladiator is a Mid tier Herald, perhaps even low, when looking at some of his poor or low showings. I'll just say that he is Mid, because there is no way that he is a high Herald.

carver9

He didn't stop Rhino Bullrush though. Rhino took him straight into a river.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/1037980-rhino_owns_surfer_part_2_zps032347f9.jpg.html

I know about all of their fts and it's not like the way you are mentioning it. They have not displayed combat speeds on the level of Gladiator (minus Surfer of course). Morg was more of a brute fight which would cause him the loss here.

Geeker

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/1037980-rhino_owns_surfer_part_2_zps032347f9.jpg.html

I know about all of their fts and it's not like the way you are mentioning it. They have not displayed combat speeds on the level of Gladiator (minus Surfer of course). Morg was more of a brute fight which would cause him the loss here.
I agree, this is my take on things also.

carver9
First of all Morg with both the Power Cosmic and Water's of Life is above the Herald Tier, and should be considered Mid Trans level.

Second I never said that he could hyper fight but has the ability to react to speeds greater than light speed. All of the heralds have this ability, which comes with cosmic awareness.

Third, Gladiator is not a High Herald like the Surfer, this was settled when the Surfer warned him about the difference in their power in so many words.

Fourth, Morg Flexed and blew up a planet once he got the WOL combined with the PC. Gladiator was nearly killed by far less during War of Kings. Yes he has the Ebony blade here, but I don't see how this is going to protect him from Morg's omni directional blasts.

Gladiator is a Mid tier Herald, perhaps even low, when looking at some of his poor or low showings. I'll just say that he is Mid, because there is no way that he is a high Herald.

But Gladiator has tanked more than planet busting and Surfer aided in the destruction of that planet anyways.

Surfer never said he was above Gladiator...what he told Gladiator is...He can exploit his radiation weakness.

War or Kings...Gladiator was dropped because he soloed an alien armada and was nearly fatigued by the time he made it to the boss.

Glads is high Herald. Hell, recently he took out the entire Guardian of the Galaxy with a single move.

Stoic

You're such a liar, and this is your typical BS. This is why -Pr- is constantly climbing in your ass. You're leaving out context, and you know that you are. Show the scan when the Surfer puts his foot down on this farce.

Stoic
But Gladiator has tanked more than planet busting and Surfer aided in the destruction of that planet anyways.

Surfer never said he was above Gladiator...what he told Gladiator is...He can exploit his radiation weakness.

War or Kings...Gladiator was dropped because he soloed an alien armada and was nearly fatigued by the time he made it to the boss.

Glads is high Herald. Hell, recently he took out the entire Guardian of the Galaxy with a single move.

When Morg first got the WOL he destroyed the planet that he got it from, by simply flexing. Gladiator is way out of his league here. Morg wouldn't even have to chase after him, just the power that he emitted would flatten Kallark out. Based on forum rules, Gladiator wouldn't even get close to Morg before he was put out. Go back and check out just how powerful Morg was.

carver9
You're such a liar, and this is your typical BS. This is why -Pr- is constantly climbing in your ass. You're leaving out context, and you know that you are. Show the scan when the Surfer puts his foot down on this farce.

No one said Surfer didn't win. You said Surfer predicted his movement 2 high in my scan, he didn't. Nothing in my scan lied about anything.

Stoic
No one said Surfer didn't win. You said Surfer predicted his movement 2 high in my scan, he didn't. Nothing in my scan lied about anything.

you left out context, and now you're feigning ignorance to cover up the bs.

carver9
When Morg first got the WOL he destroyed the planet that he got it from, by simply flexing. Gladiator is way out of his league here. Morg wouldn't even have to chase after him, just the power that he emitted would flatten Kallark out. Based on forum rules, Gladiator wouldn't even get close to Morg before he was put out. Go back and check out just how powerful Morg was.

Are you really basing this off of high showings because if you are you would lose. You using planetary destruction as a showcase that Morg's durability is above Gladiators is laughable.

Gladiator was hit by a blast that was powerful enough to destroy a solar system.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/1315024-fantasticfour_v1_249_p08_zpse3a29d61.jpg.html

Not only does he tank it...He contains the blast to the point that a star was created.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/1315023-fantasticfour_v1_249_p03_zpsfe4efac2.jpg.html

Should I post his Gas giant ft?

Gladiator isn't fighting someone that is far out if his league. He did fight Tyrant while weakened and had a decent showing.

carver9
you left out context, and now you're feigning ignorance to cover up the bs.

You clearly said Surfer read Rhino moves by using the cosmic awareness. You said that he stopped Rhino's bullrush. Where in that scan did he stop a bullrush from Rhino? If anyone is lying...it is you.

Stoic
Cosmic Awareness: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Awareness

Does Thanos move at hyper speeds? No. How is it that he is capable of tagging guys moving at him at light speed like the Fallen One? Could it be more than just common reaction speeds that help him with these kinds of feats? Could he be using Cosmic Awareness? He does possess cosmic powers after all. Morg does as well, just like all of the Heralds of Galactus. Captain Mar-Vell possessed it as well.

carver9
Cosmic Awareness: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Awareness

Does Thanos move at hyper speeds? No. How is it that he is capable of tagging guys moving at him at light speed like the Fallen One? Could it be more than just common reaction speeds that help him with these kinds of feats? Could he be using Cosmic Awareness? He does possess cosmic powers after all. Morg does as well, just like all of the Heralds of Galactus. Captain Mar-Vell possessed it as well.

Prove that the fallen one was moving at light speed when he blitzed Thanos. Hulk has tagged Gladiator while Glads was moving at high speeds and be sure as hell doesn't have Cosmic awareness and Thor has tagged Surfer as well and he sure as hell doesn't have cosmic awareness. Morg doesn't fight like you think he does my friend.

Stoic
You clearly said Surfer read Rhino moves by using the cosmic awareness. You said that he stopped Rhino's bullrush. Where in that scan did he stop a bullrush from Rhino? If anyone is lying...it is you.

I also clearly saw you leaving out context, and posting scans while leaving out the context of what happened before and after the scan that you posted in an attempt to sidestep the full truth behind the encounter. What really sucks is that you're continuing the charade. SMH.

Stoic
Prove that the fallen one was moving at light speed when he blitzed Thanos. Hulk has tagged Gladiator while Glads was moving at high speeds and be sure as hell doesn't have Cosmic awareness and Thor has tagged Surfer as well and he sure as hell doesn't have cosmic awareness. Morg doesn't fight like you think he does my friend.

Prove it? Why don't you try to disprove it? The Surfer moved with such speed once that someone that could not react to the kind of speed that he was moving at, would not, and could not have reacted, when he traversed over a light year in a second to attempt to snatch the IG from him. So yeah why don't you try to disprove it?

carver9

Read your post. You state "Surfer stops Rhino Bullrush by using Cosmic awareness". I don't have to post anything else BESIDES the bullrush scene 'which I did'. In the bullrush scene we see Surfer FAILING to stop Rhino when you clearly stated that Surfer DID stop Rhino bullrush. Do you not see how false your post was? Just admit that you were wrong about that scene. If you asked about the outcome, yes, I would have agreed with you but your statement had nothing to do with the fight or any type of context. You simply said "Surfer STOPPED Rhino's bullrush which wasn't true, at all. Concede.

carver9
Prove it? Why don't you try to disprove it? The Surfer moved with such speed once that someone that could not react to the kind of speed that he was moving at, would not, and could not have reacted, when he traversed over a light year in a second to attempt to snatch the IG from him. So yeah why don't you try to disprove it?

So we agree that Hulk and Thor reactions are faster than light? Good.

Thanos had the IG when he performed that ft against the Surfer. Hell, before Surfer even touch him we see his eye glow (like he knew it was coming). Thanos still had possession of the gems powers during that scene...the only thing he turned off was the sensory so that he would not know the heros next move.

Stoic
So we agree that Hulk and Thor reactions are faster than light? Good.

Thanos had the IG when he performed that ft against the Surfer. Hell, before Surfer even touch him we see his eye glow (like he knew it was coming). Thanos still had possession of the gems powers during that scene...the only thing he turned off was the sensory so that he would not know the heros next move.

He shut off the omnipotent portion of his abilities to show his superiority. He was putting on a show to impress Death. You know this, and if you don't now you do. Thor and the Hulk do not possess cosmic awareness. Morg, Thanos, and all of the Heralds of Galactus do. Read the definition of Cosmic Awareness, and leave out the PIS, because this is a forum debate, and then you will see why it is that Gladiator would lose this.

carver9
He shut off the omnipotent portion of his abilities to show his superiority. He was putting on a show to impress Death. You know this, and if you don't now you do. Thor and the Hulk do not possess cosmic awareness. Morg, Thanos, and all of the Heralds of Galactus do. Read the definition of Cosmic Awareness, and leave out the PIS, because this is a forum debate, and then you will see why it is that Gladiator would lose this.

OMG. How about this...provide a scan stating that Thanos turned off the omnipotent portion of his power and I will provide a scan showing where it was stated Thanos turned off his sensory. Deal?

Stoic
OMG. How about this...provide a scan stating that Thanos turned off the omnipotent portion of his power and I will provide a scan showing where it was stated Thanos turned off his sensory. Deal?

He said that he was doing it when he was fighting the Heroes. It's right there. I don't do scans, because i have no way of doing them, I do not have my comics with me, they are in another country. However I'm sure that I don't have to do this, because you know full well of that which I am speaking of. You also now know what Cosmic Awareness means. Now you can just concede. Gladiator loses, because Morg doesn't have to ever allow him to ever get close enough to swing the blade, he could omni blast him, rush in, and rip his face off.

Stoic

Wait a second. Are you saying that the Heroes gave Thanos a tougher fight than the Cosmic Abstracts that he routed with ease? Please tell me that this is not what you believe happened.

carver9
Wait a second. Are you saying that the Heroes gave Thanos a tougher fight than the Cosmic Abstracts that he routed with ease? Please tell me that this is not what you believe happened.

Its done. I am about to post the scan. I'll be back.

Stoic
When you do, make sure you post the entire thing, and not just a piece.

carver9
When you do, make sure you post the entire thing, and not just a piece.

I don't need to post the entire comic since it is clear, cut on what Thanos is saying.

"I will cut myself off from Sensory input from the gems BUT I will still retain LIMITLESS POWER". This will prevent me from knowing my opponent next move.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j268/godking2/InfinityGauntlet001.jpg

I think you are a cool guy Stoic but da**. Now let's move back to the topic at hand. Gladiator wins since nothing has been proven otherwise.

Stoic
What Gem remained in use Carver? Power, that is all. He only fought with Power. Now back to the topic at hand, Morg is more powerful than Gladiator without the Waters of Life and only the Power Cosmic, now you add both of them, and you expect Gladiator to win? Morg was radiating power, and like I said, he flexed and turned a large planet with a real population of beings that existed on that planet for thousands of years to dust by just flexing. Even if this did not kill Gladiator, it would stun the shit out of him, and Morg wasn't the type to stop until he killed his opponent. This is what he would do to Gladiator. He would stun him, and kill him, if not outright kill him with his first assault. What stops this from happening Carver?

carver9
What Gem remained in use Carver? Power, that is all. He only fought with Power. Now back to the topic at hand, Morg is more powerful than Gladiator without the Waters of Life and only the Power Cosmic, now you add both of them, and you expect Gladiator to win? Morg was radiating power, and like I said, he flexed and turned a large planet with a real population of beings that existed on that planet for thousands of years to dust by just flexing. Even if this did not kill Gladiator, it would stun the shit out of him, and Morg wasn't the type to stop until he killed his opponent. This is what he would do to Gladiator. He would stun him, and kill him, if not outright kill him with his first assault. What stops this from happening Carver?

Never stated. He said that he is only cutting off the sensory...not the gems entirety. The gems that he named, all of them aid in sensory output minus the power gem. The only ft that Morg has that's even worth mentioning here is his fight against the Heralds. The rest, Gladiator has either exceeded or replicated.

Stoic
On top of this, when Thanos turned off the other Gems, he retains his natural powers, which included his cosmic powers of awareness, which is how he reacted to the Surfer trying to steal the Gauntlet from him unless I'm mistaken. Like it or not, Morg was gifted with the same abilities that the Surfer is gifted with, but he still has the WOL in this thread, which makes him even more powerful, as seen when he nearly killed all of the Heralds. I don't see how this is so difficult for you to understand? Gladiator is way out of his league here, even with the blade. He would never get the chance to use it in a non PIS scenario. Why? Because Morg would sense it coming far before it came to some hyper fighting situation.

I'm not saying that the blade could not cut Morg, I'm saying that Gladiator would never get the chance to.

Stoic
Never stated. He said that he is only cutting off the sensory...not the gems entirety. The gems that he named, all of them aid in sensory output minus the power gem. The only ft that Morg has that's even worth mentioning here is his fight against the Heralds. The rest, Gladiator has either exceeded or replicated.

Oh boy. You better go back and re-read that scan.

Gladiator has flexed, and destroyed a planet?

zopzop

The sword has killed a SKYFATHER. It's like the last fight, whoever lands the first clean hit wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
The sword has killed a SKYFATHER. It's like the last fight, whoever lands the first clean hit wins.

I never said that the blade would not be able to cut Morg. I'm contending that Gladiator would never get the chance due to Morg's cosmic awareness in play. Surely you understand this?

Dampyre
Morg would destroy Gladiator here. Like the Surfer, he's already more powerful without augmentation. With the WOL, he's exponentially more powerful.

carver9
Oh boy. You better go back and re-read that scan.

Gladiator has flexed, and destroyed a planet?

I did and he cut himself off from Sensory. Doesn't matter since it was shown that Thanos didn't do the Surfer ft under his own power. He still had limitless power.

Do you have a scan of the flex ft? Gladiator has done better than that though. He contained a solar system destroying blast to the point that a star was created.

zopzop
I never said that the blade would not be able to cut Morg. I'm contending that Gladiator would never get the chance due to Morg's cosmic awareness in play. Surely you understand this?
Cut? It would DESTROY Morg.

Seth was packing the power of his ENTIRE PANTHEON and was one shotted by the Blade.

But like I said, this fight could go either way because Morg is packing more than enough power to kill Gladiator. Whoever gets the first meaningful hit wins.

Stoic
I did and he cut himself off from Sensory. Doesn't matter since it was shown that Thanos didn't do the Surfer ft under his own power. He still had limitless power.

Do you have a scan of the flex ft? Gladiator has done better than that though. He contained a solar system destroying blast to the point that a star was created.

You did not re-read the scan. What did he say about the other Gems? He turned them off. The only one in play was the Power Gem. This was the only Gem that he was using in that fight. It says it right in the scan that you provided.

Gladiator never flexed, and destroyed a planet. With the blast yield that he effortlessly put out, he would hit Gladiator with, and this would either outright kill Gladiator, or stun him so bad, that all Morg would have to do is fly over to him at light speed, and cut him to pieces with his cosmic axe. Just concede. Morg wins, and he does it with relative ease. These guys are in totally different leagues in terms of power. It's like saying that Daredevil could trade punches with Namor. He can't.

Stoic

Seth was packing the power of his ENTIRE PANTHEON and was one shotted by the Blade.

But like I said, this fight could go either way because Morg is packing more than enough power to kill Gladiator. Whoever gets the first meaningful hit wins.

Are you understanding what I said? This isn't some d1ck swinging competition, where you put out a feat, and I'm supposed to match it. Morg has the power to omni blast Gladiator before he ever gets within range, and according to forum rules, he would know that Gladiator had the Ebony Blade, and have an understanding as to what it could do if it hit him. This is not only due to it being common knowledge, but also that he has cosmic awareness going in. Gladiator loses.

Geeker

This, I lean towards Gladiator because I do not believe Morg operates at Superspeed near that of Gladiator in Combat.

zopzop
It's like saying that Daredevil could trade punches with Namor. He can't.
http://clarmindcontrol.blogspot.com/2012/12/beware-mind-masters-daring-bedevilments.html
You were saying? stick out tongue
http://s18.postimg.org/tf538wh9x/DAREDEVIL_ANNUAL_0040010.jpg http://s18.postimg.org/85miv67at/DAREDEVIL_ANNUAL_0040026.jpg

carver9
You did not re-read the scan. What did he say about the other Gems? He turned them off. The only one in play was the Power Gem. This was the only Gem that he was using in that fight. It says it right in the scan that you provided.

Gladiator never flexed, and destroyed a planet. With the blast yield that he effortlessly put out, he would hit Gladiator with, and this would either outright kill Gladiator, or stun him so bad, that all Morg would have to do is fly over to him at light speed, and cut him to pieces with his cosmic axe. Just concede. Morg wins, and he does it with relative ease. These guys are in totally different leagues in terms of power. It's like saying that Daredevil could trade punches with Namor. He can't.

Doesn't matter since it's proof that Thanos didn't perform the Surfer ft under his own power.

So even though Gladiator tanked far worse, Morg flexing is going to kill him? Really?

Stoic
http://clarmindcontrol.blogspot.com/2012/12/beware-mind-masters-daring-bedevilments.html
You were saying? stick out tongue
http://s18.postimg.org/tf538wh9x/DAREDEVIL_ANNUAL_0040010.jpg http://s18.postimg.org/85miv67at/DAREDEVIL_ANNUAL_0040026.jpg

Was Namor really trying to kill him there? Morg would really be trying to kill Gladiator, and he would. What is Gladiator a mid Herald? People gave Firelord odds over Gladiator, and Morg nearly ripped him apart if not for the other Heralds interfering with the sanction. This isn't even a competition Zop, you know it.

Stoic
Doesn't matter since it's proof that Thanos didn't perform the Surfer ft under his own power.

So even though Gladiator tanked far worse, Morg flexing is going to kill him? Really?

He did so. Thanos turned off all of the Gems except for the Power gem, and he did that with his reactions to the cosmic awareness that he possesses. Stop the lies Carver, and just give it up. Gladiator loses this, and he loses badly. He was wrestling against Black Bolt, and BB is nowhere nearly as powerful as this version of Morg. Terrax even said that Morg was going to kill them all, and he would have if not for plot.

zopzop
Was Namor really trying to kill him there?

No, he wasn't but I just thought it was funny seeing how you used those two in your example.

But this isn't Morg w/WoL vs Gladiator. This is Morg w/WoL vs Gladiator with a Skyfather killer weapon.

Stoic

He tanked worse? What? LOL Morg effortlessly flexed, and destroyed a planet on panel. What did Gladiator tank? You mean a deck of cards?

Stoic

No, he wasn't but I just thought it was funny seeing how you used those two in your example.

But this isn't Morg w/WoL vs Gladiator. This is Morg w/WoL vs Gladiator with a Skyfather killer weapon.

Which Gladiator would never get the chance to swing the blade at because Morg has the ability to vape his ass before he ever reaches him.

zopzop
Which Gladiator would never get the chance to swing the blade at because Morg has the ability to vape his ass before he ever reaches him.
I'm not saying Morg can't kill him. He could. He doesn't even need the WoL upgrade.

Hell, this thread could be Gladiator w/Ebony Blade vs Morg (no WoL) and my answer would still be the same : whoever gets the first direct hit in wins.

carver9
He tanked worse? What? LOL Morg effortlessly flexed, and destroyed a planet on panel. What did Gladiator tank? You mean a deck of cards?

I already posted it. He tanked a blast that had enough power to shed half of a solar system. Solar system>>>>>>>>> planet. He also swam through a Gas Giant. He has tanked far worse.

Lol at bringing up lowshowings.

carver9

Gladiator is MUCH faster than Morg.

Stoic
I'm not saying Morg can't kill him. He could. He doesn't even need the WoL upgrade.

Hell, this thread could be Gladiator w/Ebony Blade vs Morg (no WoL) and my answer would still be the same : whoever gets the first direct hit in wins.

I'm not satisfied with that answer though. Sorry, but I'm just not. Morg would crush him. Zop do you know what Cosmic Awareness is? Do you recall that the Surfer has this power, and that when Galactus empowered Morg he did it to the point that he made him powerful enough to rival the Surfer? It's right there on panel, and I know that you know this.

I also know that you know of all of the writer errors involved with Morg all the way up to his death. We both know that he does not have to allow Gladiator a chance to get close to him, as well as the forum rules of engagement.

Stoic
Gladiator is MUCH faster than Morg.

You mean in terms of hyper fighting right? Flight speed? Nope. Well he doesn't have to be given the chance to even get close.

Stoic
I already posted it. He tanked a blast that had enough power to shed half of a solar system. Solar system>>>>>>>>> planet. He also swam through a Gas Giant. He has tanked far worse.

Low showings? He has so many, it's kind of hard not to recall all of the poor ones. All the same, Black Bolt was giving it to him during War of Kings. Morg is much more powerful than Black Bolt is in this thread. There is a difference in focusing to destroy a planet, and casually flexing and turning one into rubble.

Geeker

Exactly

Stoic
Morg rips his face off.

carver9
Low showings? He has so many, it's kind of hard not to recall all of the poor ones. All the same, Black Bolt was giving it to him during War of Kings. Morg is much more powerful than Black Bolt is in this thread. There is a difference in focusing to destroy a planet, and casually flexing and turning one into rubble.

When did Black Bolt give it to him during War of Kings? They fought once ending with Gladiator flash koing him (the Shiar cut his scream off though).

What other lowshowings does Gladiator have?

-Pr-

Do we have to have another talk about you misrepresenting things?

Like how Gladiator was messed up after "containing" that blast?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

He wasn't messed up though. He was fatigued after the blast (but went on ahead after withstanding said attack and defeated the Fantastic four with ease). His physical she'll was intact.

Stoic
When did Black Bolt give it to him during War of Kings? They fought once ending with Gladiator flash koing him (the Shiar cut his scream off though).

What other lowshowings does Gladiator have?

That was to show the level that black Bolt was on. You're either slow on the uptake, or you do this crap on purpose.

He did this for an entire page trying to save face. Even when he was caught neck deep in his own BS he still tried playing it off. Both scans were misrepresentations of what was truly going on there. In one it even states that Thanos turned off every Gem except for the Power Gem, and Carver seemingly failed to understand it. It's one or two things, deceit, or...

carver9
That was to show the level that black Bolt was on. You're either slow on the uptake, or you do this crap on purpose.

He did this for an entire page trying to save face. Even when he was caught neck deep in his own BS he still tried playing it off. Both scans were misrepresentations of what was truly going on there. In one it even states that Thanos turned off every Gem except for the Power Gem, and Carver seemingly failed to understand it. It's one or two things, deceit, or...

What was misinterpreted? Are you still in denial. Everything that you said I posted a scan proving you wrong. If anyone brought up incorrect info...it was you. You said Thanos wasn't amped when overall...He was amped. You said Surfer stopped Rhino bullrush when on panel...He didn't. I posted a scan of Gladiator withstanding a solar system shaking blast and you compare it to a planet destroying attack that you as of yet provided a scan. I don't need to safe face...you do.

carver9

Here you brought up Thanos reacting to Surfer but failed to mentioned he had limitless power. Why give Thanos such a ft when he was amped. Would you like me to post the rest of your craziness because I don't mind.

carver9

Here you state Surfer stopped Rhino's bullrush and I proved you wrong yet again since he DIDN'T stop his bullrush. I can show you the rest of your posts if you want.

Stoic
What was misinterpreted? Are you still in denial. Everything that you said I posted a scan proving you wrong. If anyone brought up incorrect info...it was you. You said Thanos wasn't amped when overall...He was amped. You said Surfer stopped Rhino bullrush when on panel...He didn't. I posted a scan of Gladiator withstanding a solar system shaking blast and you compare it to a planet destroying attack that you as of yet provided a scan. I don't need to safe face...you do.

Are you serious right now? I said that Thanos was only using the Power Gem, and turned the others off, which is clearly stated in the scans that you posted. When does the Power Gem give it's user spatial, or more to the point Cosmic Awareness? You're still doing it. Then you turn around and fail to show the context behind what was going on with the Surfer and the Rhino. When the truth is, Norrin did not see the Rhino as a threat, and could have ended the entire fiasco before it ever began. If you can't see this then why don't you post the entire confrontation, and show everyone the exchange of words that were spoken all the way up til the end when Norrin stops him cold.

Then you attempt to place Gladiator on Morg's level when he has trouble stopping Black Bolt who didn't even use all of his powers on Gladiator during their fight. My point was that Gladiator is closer in power to Black Bolt than he is to Morg who towered over both of these guys in terms of power. Just give it up Carver.

carver9
Are you serious right now? I said that Thanos was only using the Power Gem, and turned the others off, which is clearly stated in the scans that you posted. When does the Power Gem give it's user spatial, or more to the point Cosmic Awareness? You're still doing it. Then you turn around and fail to show the context behind what was going on with the Surfer and the Rhino. When the truth is, Norrin did not see the Rhino as a threat, and could have ended the entire fiasco before it ever began. If you can't see this then why don't you post the entire confrontation, and show everyone the exchange of words that were spoken all the way up til the end when Norrin stops him cold.

Then you attempt to place Gladiator on Morg's level when he has trouble stopping Black Bolt who didn't even use all of his powers on Gladiator during their fight. My point was that Gladiator is closer in power to Black Bolt than he is to Morg who towered over both of these guys in terms of power. Just give it up Carver.

Ok...you are crazy. You brought up Thanos using the power gem AFTER I posted a scan proving your entire argument wrong that Thanos react to Surfer 'under his own power' which was your entire argument. I don't care if you think it was only the power gem or not (second time saying this) that Thanos used while fighting the heros...what I care about is you misinterpreting scenes by saying Thanos reacted to Surfer when overall, it wasn't just Thanos, the gems or gem had play it in as well. Lol...then you try to change the argument (after I proved you wrong) by saying it was just the power gem. I do t care if it was just the power gem, as long as I crushed your entire argument. Then you did it again. In your posts you said Surfer used the power cosmic and reacted to Rhino bullrush. I then post a scan showing Surfer NOT reacting to Rhino's bullrush...then you try to change the argument by saying "post what happened after that, Surfer defeats Rhino". I don't care if he defeated Rhino or not, what I care about is that Surfer didn't use power cosmic to react to Rhino's attack. Like I've stated before, if anyone is trying to save face, it is you. Do I need to bring up the rest of your arguments that I debunked?

Stoic
Ok...you are crazy. You brought up Thanos using the power gem AFTER I posted a scan proving your entire argument wrong that Thanos react to Surfer 'under his own power' which was your entire argument. I don't care if you think it was only the power gem or not (second time saying this) that Thanos used while fighting the heros...what I care about is you misinterpreting scenes by saying Thanos reacted to Surfer when overall, it wasn't just Thanos, the gems or gem had play it in as well. Lol...then you try to change the argument (after I proved you wrong) by saying it was just the power gem. I do t care if it was just the power gem, as long as I crushed your entire argument. Then you did it again. In your posts you said Surfer used the power cosmic and reacted to Rhino bullrush. I then post a scan showing Surfer NOT reacting to Rhino's bullrush...then you try to change the argument by saying "post what happened after that, Surfer defeats Rhino". I don't care if he defeated Rhino or not, what I care about is that Surfer didn't use power cosmic to react to Rhino's attack. Like I've stated before, if anyone is trying to save face, it is you. Do I need to bring up the rest of your arguments that I debunked?

You didn't crush anything, you just made yourself look stupid as shit Carver, and you keep doing all by yourself. The problem here seems to be a lack of understanding on your part. The Power gem never gave Thanos anything other than Power. It does not allow the user to use spatial, or cosmic awareness, which is what Thanos used to dodge the Surfer's attempt at removing the Infinity Gauntlet from him, when he traversed over a light year in a second. This is Thanos being able to react, at FTL speeds, because of Cosmic Awareness/ This is something that all of the Heralds possess, and Captain Mar-Vell did as well. Actually several characters possess it including Thanos.

Now in your last bid to avoid the crushing truth of your deceit, you try to pour your sh1t on me. -Pr- saw it, and I'm pretty sure that anyone else that read your nonsense saw it as well. You must honestly believe that the people here are stupid? If you want to continue undermining your credibility here be my guest, but don't try to play me like a dummy. You lied to try to save face, and now you need Preparation H to sooth the swelling.

carver9
I don't need to post the entire comic since it is clear, cut on what Thanos is saying.

"I will cut myself off from Sensory input from the gems BUT I will still retain LIMITLESS POWER". This will prevent me from knowing my opponent next move.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j268/godking2/InfinityGauntlet001.jpg

I think you are a cool guy Stoic but da**. Now let's move back to the topic at hand. Gladiator wins since nothing has been proven otherwise.

Thanos states "AND I WOULD STILL RETAIN LIMITLESS POWER". Even if he used just the power gem, the gem amps your physical stats along with your other powers which again goes against your argument of Thanos reacting to Surfer. God. Why do I have to explain this? The question you need to ask yourself is what does limitless power mean. The next question you need to ask yourself is, what areas was that limitless power applied to on Thanos abilities. Then you need to think...think this "if he had LIMITLESS POWER while cutting off his sensors from them gems, did he actually perform such ft by himself since his Power is limitless (think).

Next thing. Lol...Pr wasn't even commenting on our argument about Thanos and Surfer, he is talking about the Gladiator ft. A while back Pr and myself had a long debate about the solar system destroying ft. Pr said that he didn't tank it and he posted a scan where Gladiator said that he was fatigued after being hit by the attack. I agreed with Pr and that was that. Pr response was to me saying that Gladiator didn't tank the attack and he didn't. He was fatigued afterwards but that is still a helluva ft, even if it caused him to fatigue and it is leagues above the planet busting ft you keep mentioning that you failed to post a scan as of yet. Also...right after withstanding that attack (not tank), Gladiator flew to the earth at 100 times the speed of light and mud stomped the fantastic four (one shot koed Thing). So yeah...the fts you are naming for Morg is within a Herald ability to do.

And again, if anyone is proven wrong, it is you. You really do need to concede. Like for real.

Stoic
Here's a questionnaire for you Carver.

1. Can Morg use Cosmic Awareness when Galactus gives all of his Heralds this power to track even a dust mote in an endless desert?

2. Can Morg use an omnidirectional blast to hit Gladiator before he ever get within striking range with a long sword?

3. Was Morg's omnidirectional blast large enough to encompass an entire planet, reducing it to rubble?

4. Would this omnidirectional blast be enough to stun gladiator who has been stunned by less than planetary destruction?

5. If Morg destroyed a planet with ease, would he have trouble hurting Gladiator?

6. Can Morg fly at light speed or faster, when Galactus stated that he gave him power to rival the Silver Surfer?

7. What stops Morg from finishing Gladiator off once Gladiator is at the very least stunned by his omnidirectional attack?

8. Can the Ebony Blade be blasted out of Gladiator's hand?

9. Does the Ebony Blade have an enchantment that allows it's wielder to call for it like Thor can call for Mjolnir when he is separated from it?

10. Is Gladiator even remotely as powerful as this version of Morg?

Stoic
Thanos states "AND I WOULD STILL RETAIN LIMITLESS POWER". Even if he used just the power gem, the gem amps your physical stats along with your other powers which again goes against your argument of Thanos reacting to Surfer. God. Why do I have to explain this? The question you need to ask yourself is what does limitless power mean. The next question you need to ask yourself is, what areas was that limitless power applied to on Thanos abilities. Then you need to think...think this "if he had LIMITLESS POWER while cutting off his sensors from them gems, did he actually perform such ft by himself since his Power is limitless (think).

Next thing. Lol...Pr wasn't even commenting on our argument about Thanos and Surfer, he is talking about the Gladiator ft. A while back Pr and myself had a long debate about the solar system destroying ft. Pr said that he didn't tank it and he posted a scan where Gladiator said that he was fatigued after being hit by the attack. I agreed with Pr and that was that. Pr response was to me saying that Gladiator didn't tank the attack and he didn't. He was fatigued afterwards but that is still a helluva ft, even if it caused him to fatigue and it is leagues above the planet busting ft you keep mentioning that you failed to post a scan as of yet. Also...right after withstanding that attack (not tank), Gladiator flew to the earth at 100 times the speed of light and mud stomped the fantastic four (one shot koed Thing). So yeah...the fts you are naming for Morg is within a Herald ability to do.

And again, if anyone is proven wrong, it is you. You really do need to concede. Like for real.

Limitless power that the Power Gem gives him. This is not Cosmic Awareness. Wow dude, get it together.

carver9
Limitless power that the Power Gem gives him. This is not Cosmic Awareness. Wow dude, get it together.

What are you talking about? Don't change the subject. Your post was in reference to Thanos reacting to Surfer. Your initial post had something to do with Thanos possessing super speed so you brought the Surfer showing up to prove this. I disagreed with that being a speed ft for Thanos and that's when the debating began. My point is, Thanos didn't dodge Surfer under his own power since he stated in n the comic he possess limitless power. Now if you disagree with this, I think our best bet is to battlezone this topic. Let me know.

Also, where during that scene was it mentioned Thanos used cosmic awareness?

carver9
Here's a questionnaire for you Carver.

1. Can Morg use Cosmic Awareness when Galactus gives all of his Heralds this power to track even a dust mote in an endless desert?

I've never seen him use cosmic awareness. If he used it, can you provide a scan?

2. Can Morg use an omnidirectional blast to hit Gladiator before he ever get within striking range with a long sword?

Gladiator is faster than him...so no. Gladiator has fts of flying 100 times the speed of light and also punching at light speed. Morg doesn't have a single combat speed ft to my knowledge and 99% of the times, he fights like a brute.

3. Was Morg's omnidirectional blast large enough to encompass an entire planet, reducing it to rubble?

Yes, but it doesn't matter since Gladiator has withstood things far greater than Planetary.

4. Would this omnidirectional blast be enough to stun gladiator who has been stunned by less than planetary destruction?

Would Gladiator planetary fist be enough to stun Morg if he threw them at super speed? This isnt including the e blade that would rip Morg in half.

5. If Morg destroyed a planet with ease, would he have trouble hurting Gladiator?

Never said he couldn't hurt Gladiator. Morg could kill Gladiator but Gladiator can hurt and kill Morg as well.

6. Can Morg fly at light speed or faster, when Galactus stated that he gave him power to rival the Silver Surfer?

He probably could fly FTL speed. Hell, Vulcan can fly that fast as well and he still got his eye snatched out by Gladiator along with getting one pieced. Don't get your point.

7. What stops Morg from finishing Gladiator off once Gladiator is at the very least stunned by his omnidirectional attack?

What's to stop Gladiator from finishing Morg off after getting into close proximity of him with a blade that would slice him in half. Gladiator is the faster one here.

8. Can the Ebony Blade be blasted out of Gladiator's hand?

It probably could but it will not happen here. Gladiator reflexes>> Morg's. Also...why are you making Morg fight in a fashion he has not shown on panel?

9. Does the Ebony Blade have an enchantment that allows it's wielder to call for it like Thor can call for Mjolnir when he is separated from it?

No

10. Is Gladiator even remotely as powerful as this version of Morg?

He isn't as powerful as Morg with the WOL but he is wielding a weapon that gives him a huge advantage. Without the sword, Morg wins 10/10...with it, Gladiator gets a high majority...possibly a sweep since it would just take one hit to finish Morg off.

Stoic
What are you talking about? Don't change the subject. Your post was in reference to Thanos reacting to Surfer. Your initial post had something to do with Thanos possessing super speed so you brought the Surfer showing up to prove this. I disagreed with that being a speed ft for Thanos and that's when the debating began. My point is, Thanos didn't dodge Surfer under his own power since he stated in n the comic he possess limitless power. Now if you disagree with this, I think our best bet is to battlezone this topic. Let me know.

Also, where during that scene was it mentioned Thanos used cosmic awareness?

I said Cosmic Awareness, don't try to twist my words, and Thanos used it to deny the Surfer from removing the Gauntlet from his hand. It was right there on panel Carver. What Thanos did was react to a being moving at greater than light speed due to his Cosmic Awareness. You tried to deny that thanos could react this fast when you told me to prove that the Fallen One was moving at light speed when Thanos clocked him. I could not, because it was not written on panel. However when he did this to the Surfer, it is without a doubt that he can, and has performed under this type speed. Now you want to strawman and toss in the red herrings to stay away from the topic at hand. You even try to play stupid, but it's not fooling anyone Carver.

And SMH, at trying to place Morg with the Power Cosmic, and the Waters of Life in the Herald tier. He was a high Herald with just the Power Cosmic. This is a fact. Gladiator isn't even considered a high Herald, he's a mid Herald at best. The long sword isn't going to somehow bump him up to Morg's level. Nor will it stop a guy with Cosmic Awarness from realizing that the sword could hurt him. Nothing would stop Morg from getting Gladiator out of reach of the weapon, and flying in to finish Gladiator off, if he doesn't outright kill him with the first blast. Gladiator would have a hard time with the least of Galactus' Heralds, and you believe that he would give Morg a tough time when Morg was capable of killing them all at once?

This is a good time for you to just leave it alone, and admit that Gladiator is way over his head here. There is another thing that really has.... No, that really needs to sink in to you brain here. Forum Rules. You know the one that states both characters have a general knowledge of their opponent? Well If you combine that knowledge with Morg's ability you sense danger on a universal scale, you will begin to realize why Gladiator would never get within striking distance of him to hit him.

Stoic
Are you asking if Glactus gives his Heralds Cosmic Awareness? How in the world would they find planets in other universes, and make it back to him to let him know the deal? Are you thinking before you type?

carver9
I said Cosmic Awareness, don't try to twist my words, and Thanos used it to deny the Surfer from removing the Gauntlet from his hand. It was right there on panel Carver. What Thanos did was react to a being moving at greater than light speed due to his Cosmic Awareness. You tried to deny that thanos could react this fast when you told me to prove that the Fallen One was moving at light speed when Thanos clocked him. I could not, because it was not written on panel. However when he did this to the Surfer, it is without a doubt that he can, and has performed under this type speed. Now you want to strawman and toss in the red herrings to stay away from the topic at hand. You even try to play stupid, but it's not fooling anyone Carver.

And SMH, at trying to place Morg with the Power Cosmic, and the Waters of Life in the Herald tier. He was a high Herald with just the Power Cosmic. This is a fact. Gladiator isn't even considered a high Herald, he's a mid Herald at best. The long sword isn't going to somehow bump him up to Morg's level. Nor will it stop a guy with Cosmic Awarness from realizing that the sword could hurt him. Nothing would stop Morg from getting Gladiator out of reach of the weapon, and flying in to finish Gladiator off, if he doesn't outright kill him with the first blast. Gladiator would have a hard time with the least of Galactus' Heralds, and you believe that he would give Morg a tough time when Morg was capable of killing them all at once?

This is a good time for you to just leave it alone, and admit that Gladiator is way over his head here. There is another thing that really has.... No, that really needs to sink in to you brain here. Forum Rules. You know the one that states both characters have a general knowledge of their opponent? Well If you combine that knowledge with Morg's ability you sense danger on a universal scale, you will begin to realize why Gladiator would never get within striking distance of him to hit him.

Sigh, sigh...

So you are back at this again, saying Thanos dodged Surfer attack under his own power? Oh my god. Lol...I am about to give up on you. Not trying to be mean Stoic but have you been drinking? Honest question. I post a scan where it is confirmed that Thanos was amped...to insane levels and you are still sitting here claiming that Thanos under his own power dodged Surfers attack. Thor had the power gem and made Thanos nose bleed with a hit, does that count for standard Thor as well? Thor with the gem took out Surfer and Drax with ease while in possession of the gem. Does that apply to our standard Thor as well. You are literally ignoring the fact Thanos had the gem during that showing and was using it to amp his already stats along with giving him other powers, the guy shrunk Hulk and Drax and sent them back in time, turned Thor to glass, turned Wolverine adamantium bones to rubber, one punch broke Captain America shield. Does this apply to our standard Thanos as well? You are the one saying that Thanos performed a speed ft under his own power, so why not give him everything he did during that comic? Let's not stop at a limitless powered Thanos dodging Surfer. I would love for you to battlezone this topic.

Can the Ebony Blade cut Morg? Yes or no? Is Gladiator faster than Morg? If you say no to this, please provide scans of Morg speed fts. If Gladiator is faster he should be able to land the first attack, The second, third, and 4th attack as well before Morg got off a swing or attack. With that said, if this is true and we know Gladiator does not mind killing....

1+1=2

Also...Gladiator is high Herald.

carver9
Are you asking if Glactus gives his Heralds Cosmic Awareness? How in the world would they find planets in other universes, and make it back to him to let him know the deal? Are you thinking before you type?

I'm asking you if Morg has USED it...Especially during combat. If so, provide scans. I think Hulk can fly...even though he has not shown it in comics (except once). Could I go into a thread and say "bfr won't work on Hulk because he can fly"...people eyes would be wide open. We go by what has been shown on panel, not by what we 'think'.

Mr Master
I see the PG being discussed, I must play.

That scene with Surfer, and Thanos dodging his speed,
Thanos was definitely only using Power Gem empowered reaction quickness,
and he was definitely Not using "cosmic awareness" my friends:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19031482_T1.jpg

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19031486_T2.jpg

As you can see, he specifically took his CA away, (before fighting heroes) and gave himself CA again after the Surfer miss.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr Master

As you can see, he specifically took his CA away, (before fighting heroes) and gave himself CA again after the Surfer miss.

Mr. Masters...you're the best. Thanks buddy.

Stoic
Gladiator's flight speed is not greater than a Herald of Glactus' flight speed. When has Gladiator gone so fast that he travelled back millions of years to the past? Galactus stated on panel that he gave Morg enough power to rival the Surfer, and that was when he only had the Power Cosmic. Morg goes on to beat the Surfer soundly in their first encounter.

Can Gladiator throw more punches than Morg? I already said that he could, but Morg never has to allow him the opportunity to get within striking distance, because he has the power to hit Gladiator before he ever comes close.

The Ebony blade can cut Morg, not sure if it would kill him due to the Waters of life making him immortal, and giving him an insane Lobo like healing factor.

I never said that Thanos was not amplified, I said that he turned off the other gems except the Power gem, and it was his own Cosmic Awareness that stopped the Surfer from stealing the gauntlet from him, which is on panel.

What does Thor have to do with reaction speeds here? What does he have to do with the fact that all of the heralds of Galactus were given Cosmic Awareness? Do we have to go back to the definition of what this ability means? Is Morg going to sit there knowing that the blade could damage him, and allow it to happen? So yes by all means give up.

Stoic

Was that the CA that the Gauntlet gave him, or did he shut off his own CA that he already possessed? Did Thanos remove all of his abilities just because he turned off the other gems?

carver9
Gladiator's flight speed is not greater than a Herald of Glactus' flight speed. When has Gladiator gone so fast that he travelled back millions of years to the past? Galactus stated on panel that he gave Morg enough power to rival the Surfer, and that was when he only had the Power Cosmic. Morg goes on the beat the Surfer soundly in their first encounter.

Can Gladiator throw more punches than Morg? I already said that he could, but Morg never has to allow him the opportunity to get within striking distance, because he has the power to hit Gladiator before he ever comes close.

The Ebony blade can cut Morg, not sure if it would kill him due to the Waters of life making him immortal, and giving him an insane Lobo like healing factor.

I never said that Thanos was not amplified, I said that he turned off everything except the Power gem, and it was his own Cosmic Awareness that stopped the Surfer from stealing the gauntlet from him, which is on panel.

What does Thor have to do with reaction speeds here? What does he have to do with the fact that all of the heralds of Galactus were given Cosmic Awareness? Do we have to go back to the definition of what this ability means? Is Morg going to sit there knowing that the blade could damage him, and allow it to happen? So yes by all means give up.

So what's the fastest Morg has flown/fought? He need these fts to prove that he can prevent Gladiator from ripping him in two.

Also...even though Morg power Rivals Surfer and he was created by Galactus doesn't mean they possess the same abilities. That's like me saying Firelord and Surfer are identical or Morg and Terrax are identical. Post scans proving your case.

If Thanos was amplified then why do you keep giving him the Surfer reaction ft? It does not belong to him since he was amped physically.

Mr Master

Was that the CA that the Gauntlet gave him, or did he shut off his own CA that he already possessed? Did Thanos remove all of his abilities just because he turned off the other gems?
Hey there good friend. I didn't know Thanos had CA, at-least not then. If he did, I was unaware.

Although, he did specifically state that he would "Not know their next move." (this includes the slower moving heroes)
So, perhaps he didn't have CA of any kind in that scenario.
Well, at-least not enuff to sense Surfer, imo. (who was moving very fast compared to the heroes)

Stoic
So what's the fastest Morg has flown/fought? He need these fts to prove that he can prevent Gladiator from ripping him in two.

Also...even though Morg power Rivals Surfer and he was created by Galactus doesn't mean they possess the same abilities. That's like me saying Firelord and Surfer are identical or Morg and Terrax are identical. Post scans proving your case.

If Thanos was amplified then why do you keep giving him the Surfer reaction ft? It does not belong to him since he was amped physically.

All of the Heralds of galactus can fly fster than the speed of light, or they would be useless to him, and he would die of starvation before they ever got back to him. This is the least of the abilities that his Heralds are given. Morg was one of the most powerful Heralds created by Galactus at the time that he acquired the WOL. Mr' Master's coming in and making a statement does not somehow give you any points in this discussion. Just to let you know that.

Morg had different abilities, but flight speed was the same. he only thing that Gladiator can perform better than Morg is his ability to hyper fight. This however means little to a guy that can tank his punches, or hit him before he ever reaches him. Or should I believe that Gladiator is going to speed in and hit him while he can dodge multiple objects while traveling at FTL speeds? Your attempts at placing gladiator beyond his level is really amusing as well. He doesn't have a chance against Morg with this amount of power. Morg would hit him, and the hit would devastate Gladiator who has been seen to be hurt by far less. What is it that you don't understand about power levels? You can try to convince someone that a sedan can pull more weight than a train, but only an idiot would agree with you.

Stoic
Hey there good friend. I didn't know Thanos had CA, at-least not then. If he did, I was unaware.

Although, he did specifically state that he would "Not know their next move." (this includes the slower moving heroes)
So, perhaps he didn't have CA of any kind in that scenario.
Well, at-least not enuff to sense Surfer, imo. (who was moving very fast compared to the heroes)

So how did he escape from certain defeat? The Surfer wasn't moving in slowmo mode. He traversed over a light year in a second or less. So what was the deal there? Poor writing vs on panel evidence?

carver9
All of the Heralds of galactus can fly fster than the speed of light, or they would be useless to him, and he would die of starvation before they ever got back to him. This is the least of the abilities that his Heralds are given. Morg was one of the most powerful Heralds created by Galactus at the time that he acquired the WOL. Mr' Master's coming in and making a statement does not somehow give you any points in this discussion. Just to let you know that.

Morg had different abilities, but flight speed was the same. he only thing that Gladiator can perform better than Morg is his ability to hyper fight. This however means little to a guy that can tank his punches, or hit him before he ever reaches him. Or should I believe that Gladiator is going to speed in and hit him while he can dodge multiple objects while traveling at FTL speeds? Your attempts at placing gladiator beyond his level is really amusing as well. He doesn't have a chance against Morg with this amount of power. Morg would hit him, and the hit would devastate Gladiator who has been seen to be hurt by far less. What is it that you don't understand about power levels? You can try to convince someone that a sedan can pull more weight than a train, but only an idiot would agree with you.

So you have scans of Morg speed and him using it? This is a simple question. Like I've told you before, we don't go by what we think, we go by what's on panel. Morg doesn't fight the way you are saying he does ON PANEL. Morg is a brute 99% of the time so why are we having him fighting different here? If you are debating with CIS off, then Gladiator without the sword stomps by moving at FTL speeds punching Morg with planet destroying hits while heat visioning him as well and everything I've said has been shown on panel.

This debate could have been over with if you ever decide to post scans. Show Morg combat speed and this suppose flight speed you keep mentioning.

Did you honestly think someone would have agreed with you on your intake about the Thanos showing with the gems? Really?

Stoic
So you have scans of Morg speed and him using it? This is a simple question. Like I've told you before, we don't go by what we think, we go by what's on panel. Morg doesn't fight the way you are saying he does ON PANEL. Morg is a brute 99% of the time so why are we having him fighting different here? If you are debating with CIS off, then Gladiator without the sword stomps by moving at FTL speeds punching Morg with planet destroying hits while heat visioning him as well and everything I've said has been shown on panel.

This debate could have been over with if you ever decide to post scans. Show Morg combat speed and this suppose flight speed you keep mentioning.

Did you honestly think someone would have agreed with you on your intake about the Thanos showing with the gems? Really?

So if i don't have scans, does this mean that Morg can not move at FTL flight speeds when he does it every time he looks for a planet for his master to feed on, and make it back home for dinner? Is this what your logic is leading you to believe?

Also did you miss the part where i said that Gladiator's combat speed is greater? You must have because not once did I deny this. However you seem to be at a loss to understand that Morg never has to allow Gladiator a chance to reach him when he has Cosmic Awareness. Did you miss that part?

carver9
So if i don't have scans, does this mean that Morg can not move at FTL flight speeds when he does it every time he looks for a planet for his master to feed on, and make it back home for dinner? Is this what your logic is leading you to believe?

Hyper space?

Stoic
Hyper space?

So in other words all of the other Heralds can fly faster than light, but Morg was the one that Galactus kept from flying this fast? Morg does not have a respect section. I also told you about my inability post scans, and yet the ignorance in you will not allow this to sink in. No matter I'll google his abilities for you.

Mr Master

So how did he escape from certain defeat? The Surfer wasn't moving in slowmo mode. He traversed over a light year in a second or less. So what was the deal there? Poor writing vs on panel evidence?
It may have been a pissy way to convey the scene, but imo, Thanos just reacted that fast.

There's really no other explanation. We know without question he did not have CA in that instant.

carver9
So in other words all of the other Heralds can fly faster than light, but Morg was the one that Galactus kept from flying this fast? Morg does not have a respect section. I also told you about my inability post scans, and yet the ignorance in you will not allow this to sink in. No matter I'll google his abilities for you.

Even if by some chance he can fly at FTL speeds...doesn't prove that he comes close to being at Gladiator's level of speed. Doesn't matter because I don't think Gladiator fights like a DBZ character anyways...I just think he will land the first attack and that is all that is needed to win this battle.

Stoic
Within both of these pages you will get a near clear gauge of his abilities.

http://marvel.com/universe/Morg

http://marvel.com/universe/Morg

Stoic
Even if by some chance he can fly at FTL speeds...doesn't prove that he comes close to being at Gladiator's level of speed. Doesn't matter because I don't think Gladiator fights like a DBZ character anyways...I just think he will land the first attack and that is all that is needed to win this battle.

How is it enough to win the battle when Morg was virtually immortal due to the Waters of Life? This allowed him to heal from nearly anything if what was said about the Waters of Life were true. And since I do not believe that gladiator would ever get within striking distance to use the blade on him anyways, it doesn't really matter.

It may have been a pissy way to convey the scene, but imo, Thanos just reacted that fast.

There's really no other explanation. We know without question he did not have CA in that instant.

Well you're correct even though it makes no sense that he could react that fast without seeing the Surfer streaking towards him. I'll leave it as poor writing.

abhilegend

IMO, his speed was amped but the scene makes no sense at all. If surfer was moving so fast, how was there a reflection in Thanos' eyes? And the narration states that Surfer actually missed his mark.Originally posted by Mr Master

Thanos was definitely using all the gems unless you think he can open time portals, warp reality and shit like that.

Stoic
It says that he turned them off except for the Power gem. This was the only Gem in operation at the time of the battle until the Surfer missed his mark Abhi. I agree it made no sense at all.

Galan007
As was recently revealed, Thanos always knew exactly when Surfer would attempt to snag the IG from him, and he always knew that Surfer would fail in this attempt:
http://i.imgur.com/pe3R6Gd.jpg
So the 'near miss' we saw in the original arc(posted by Mr M) that appeared to 'surprise' Thanos has been retconned in a sense. Thanos knew absolutely everything that was going to happen to him the instant he gained the gauntlet(including the precise moment when he would lose possession of it.)

It's also worth noting that a mere avatar of Thanos /w/ IG, of whom possessed just a fraction of real IG's power, was able to gesturely own Mephisto in his own realm. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
As was recently revealed, Thanos always knew exactly when Surfer would attempt to snag the IG from him, and he always knew that Surfer would fail in this attempt:
So the 'near miss' we saw in the original arc(posted by Mr M) that appeared to 'surprise' Thanos has been retconned in a sense. Thanos knew absolutely everything that was going to happen to him the instant he gained the gauntlet(including the precise moment when he would lose possession of it.)

It's also worth noting that a mere avatar of Thanos /w/ IG, of whom possessed just a fraction of real IG's power, was able to gesturely own Mephisto in his own realm. thumb up

thumb up nice scan.

Stoic

Is this evidence even admissible Galan? The retcon is coming at a time, when sales are needed, and to promote a new Thanos adventure. If this debate took place 3 months ago, the retcon would not even exist. It also had nothing to do with what was written over a decade ago. You see what I'm saying?

abhilegend
It says that he turned them off except for the Power gem. This was the only Gem in operation at the time of the battle until the Surfer missed his mark Abhi. I agree it made no sense at all.
Thanos can't open time portals and he did that against Drax and Firelord in that fight. He also turned Nova into pebbles.Originally posted by Galan007

Ah, so Starlin himself retconned it? There goes CBR FTL Thanos.

Galan007
Is this evidence even admissible Galan? The retcon is coming at a time, when sales are needed, and to promote a new Thanos adventure. If this debate took place 3 months ago, the retcon would not even exist. It also had nothing to do with what was written over a decade ago. You see what I'm saying? Like it or not, that comic is 100% canon and part of official Marvel continuity. Moreover, it was written by Jim Starlin himself--the same guy who wrote the original IG saga. So yeah...

Again: per the most recent evidence, Thanos knew absolutely everything that was going to happen to him in that arc. He knew exactly how it was going to happen, and he knew exactly when it was going to happen. Those are now the canon facts of the IG saga. smile

Originally posted by abhilegend
Ah, so Starlin himself retconned it? There goes CBR FTL Thanos. thumb up

zopzop
Thanos can't open time portals and he did that against Drax and Firelord in that fight. He also turned Nova into pebbles.

You do bring up a good point.
He also turned Thor into crystal and turned Wolverine's bones and claws into some sort of rubbery substance.

It seems he was definitely using the other gems.

Rage.Of.Olympus
During that fight, didn't it outright say that Thanos limited his perception (Which isn't even true based on the current retcon)?

Looked pretty obvious that he used all the Gems in that fight.

Mr Master

IMO, his speed was amped but the scene makes no sense at all. If surfer was moving so fast, how was there a reflection in Thanos' eyes? And the narration states that Surfer actually missed his mark.
It was illustrated strangely, but regardless, Thanos dodged Surfer's speed.

Thanos was definitely using all the gems unless you think he can

open time portals, warp reality and shit like that. also turned Nova into pebbles.
He never warped reality, he did some matter manipulation, something he's capable of without the Gem.
The PG, only made him a far more powerful/efficient matter manipulator, since it boosts your inherent abilities.

He also turned Thor into crystal and turned Wolverine's bones and claws into some sort of rubbery substance.
That's matter manipulation, no big deal for Thanos, especially when this inherent ability of his is amped to infinity.
Like it or not, that comic is 100% canon and part of official Marvel continuity. Moreover, it was written by Jim Starlin himself--the same guy who wrote the original IG saga. So yeah...
I'm sure Stoic accepts the facts, but I believe we're trying to get at the original meaning of the scene.

Mr Master
Imo, (original story) Thanos was only using the Power Gem to amp his inherent abilities, or perhaps to even develop abilities.

Anyhow, he specifically only cuts of "Sensory Input" from 5 Gems minus the PG.

---------------------------------

Definitions of: Sensory Input:

1) Transmitting impulses from sense organs to nerve centers; afferent.

2) Refers to peripheral nerves that transmit information from the senses to the brain.

3) Pertaining to a part or all of the body's sensory nerve network.

4) Pertaining to sensation or to the response of the senses (hearing, sight, touch, etc.)
to incoming stimuli.

---------------------------------

If, he was able to use the Power gem, like the others without "sensory input" ... why did he only cut off the 5 & not the PG as well?

Well, as he stated, to Not know the heroes' next move.

(to me, this is the future in different aspects)

Reality = you control the next move
Time = you see the next move
Space = you're at the next move
Mind = you read the next move
Soul = you sense the next move

Only the Power Gem truly has no bearing here.

--------------------------------------------

This understanding in conjunction with the definition of "sensory input" tells me Thanos was only using the Power Gem alone.

According to the definition, Thanos had cut off his ability to transfer/stimulate any information to and fro from the 5 Gems.

ie. It's as though they weren't there. So I can't see how he was applying them.

IMO! ... different opinions/perspectives can be posted peacefully. smile

abhilegend
And Thanos is a time manipulator too?

http://i.imgur.com/iwnBVNv.jpg

You learn new things everyday on KMC.

zopzop
That's matter manipulation, no big deal for Thanos, especially when this inherent ability of his is amped to infinity.

This brings up another interesting point. Does Thanos have any matter manip feats?

Galan007
This bio excerpt might help with the confusion:
http://i.imgur.com/QCuzhd3.jpg
It would seem that all Thanos did was render himself unable to predict his enemies' actions--the other powers gleaned from the gems were evidently still intact. However, it is ultimately a moot point, as Starlin has since retconned that little plot-point away. Per current continuity, Thanos was always aware of everything that was going to happen to him.

I'm sure Stoic accepts the facts, but I believe we're trying to get at the original meaning of the scene. He specifically asked if the scan I posted was 'admissible', so...

abhilegend
This brings up another interesting point. Does Thanos have any matter manip feats?
Not under Starlin that I know about.

Mr Master
^ Incorrect.
And Thanos is a time manipulator too?

You learn new things everyday on KMC.
Didn't know you needed to manipulate time to open a time portal. (I guess Thor can manipulate time too)

We do learn new things on kmc. Unfortunately not all of is true, like this.

It's no surprise Thanos/PG wielding infinite energy could open a inter-dimensional rift to another time.

He's a minor matter manipulator, but that's irrelevant cause the PG boosts any/all abilities you already have.

... and yes, there are feats, although it's not Thanos' forte. (so it's a seldom occurrence)

carver9
This bio excerpt might help with the confusion:
http://i.imgur.com/QCuzhd3.jpg

All Thanos did was render himself unable to predict his enemies' actions. The others powers gleaned from the gems were evidently still intact. However, it's ultimately a moot point anyway--Starlin retconned that little plot-point away. Per current continuity, Thanos was always aware of everything that was going to happen to him.

He specifically asked if the scan I posted was 'admissible', so...

thumb up This is exactly what I said.

abhilegend
^ Incorrect. Tell me more about these matter manipulating feats Thanos has under starlin.

Before Thor lost his time manipulating power due to Immortus, he sure as heck could manipulate time. Since then, he can't open time portals.

That's some.........strange reasoning to say in the least and at best reaching. And inter-dimensional portals don't lead to another time period.

thumb up

Mr Master

Tell me more about these matter manipulating feats Thanos has under starlin.
It's 12 am where I'm at, so, we'll leave it for tomorrow since I would have to crop scans.

Before Thor lost his time manipulating power due to Immortus, he sure as heck could manipulate time. Since then, he can't open time portals.
That's unfortunate for em, I know several cats that open time portals who can't manipulate time.

I'd also like to know where/when did Thor ever manipulate the Concept of Time? (not silly portals)

And inter-dimensional portals don't lead to another time period.
You shouldn't post with assertiveness if you're not sure what you're advertising.

What do you think another time period is? ... Another dimension!

Although, I'll have scans if my cosmic word isn't enuff.

abhilegend
Just post the scans. No need to crop.

Thor has actually reversed time in Thor 178 and several other feats like that in older JIM comics. No silly portals.

And yo't shouldn't post cropped scans. But I'll eagerly await your scan bombs which wouldn't prove anything at all. Knock yourself out though.

zopzop
But I'll eagerly await your scan bombs which wouldn't prove anything at all. Knock yourself out though.
It's kinda not fair to him to dismiss what he's going to post before he even posts it.

I'm more interested in the Thanos matter manip feats. I'm a Thanos fan and can't recall a time he's used that ability (would help in future VS threads too).

Galan007
Thor has actually reversed time in Thor 178 and several other feats like that in older JIM comics. No silly portals. Here are a few different instances of classic Thor manipulating the concept of time:
http://i.imgur.com/SKmMbJL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/d4ZvV5Y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QL3Wt5r.jpg

Stoic
Well now that we are way off topic, let's get back to the point where Gladiator is the one that is fighting an uphill battle against a foe that far outstrips him in power, strength, and just about everything else that matters except for hyper fighting, which he rarely uses in battles.

What are Morg's chances of winning this on a 1-100% chart?

And

What are Gladiator's chances of winning this on a 1-100% chart?

Stoic
thumb up This is exactly what I said.

What are to saying that this is what you were saying? Nothing is concrete enough for it to be be etched in stone. Most people agree that the scenes made no sense based on the context written in the book in terms of contiguous thought.

abhilegend
It's kinda not fair to him to dismiss what he's going to post before he even posts it.

I'm more interested in the Thanos matter manip feats. I'm a Thanos fan and can't recall a time he's used that ability (would help in future VS threads too).
I can copy and paste his responses before he could with a simple search. That's how predictable he is. So, no its not unfair to him.Originally posted by Galan007
Here are a few different instances of classic Thor manipulating the concept of time:

thumb up

Dem silly portalz!!!!!!!

Mr Master

Just post the scans. No need to crop.
Interesting, how the hell am I going to post them then?

Thor has actually reversed time in Thor 178 and several other feats like that in older JIM comics. No silly portals.
Nice. I never said he didn't. I asked for when/where.

And yo't shouldn't post cropped scans.

But I'll eagerly await your scan bombs which wouldn't prove anything at all. Knock yourself out though.
If I shouldn't post cropped scans, then I won't. Especially since you just conceded to intransigence.

So, if they won't prove anything, I'm wasting my muthaf'n time.

Oh I see, you don't get it. "Cropping" for me simply means taking a page from a book, or a piece of a page from a book,
bottom-line I prove myself right. But I'm not enjoying your childish personal insults so whatever.

That's called intransigence my friend.

He's saying that regardless of the proof, it won't make any difference to him.
Which really means little since plenty of obdurate individuals are running around here.

I'm more interested in the Thanos matter manip feats.
Getting to that.

abhilegend
Interesting, how the hell am I going to post them then? Just like everybody does it. Post the full scans.

Nice backtrack there.

Haha, the ego of this guy.

You always do. No surprises there.

Or that you don't want to reveal the full context of a scene. I can easily prove even a false position if I start cropping scans, but I don't. And that's why I take whatever you say with a huge pillar of salt.

thumb up

And I'm holding my breath with dread here bro.

Mr Master

I can copy and paste his responses before he could with a simple search. That's how predictable he is. So, no its not unfair to him.

You seem to be under the delusion that attacking me personally will make it seem like you know something. laughing

Always get a good laugh out of cats that practice that.

Here are a few different instances of classic Thor manipulating the concept of time:

Very nice. Although he could stop/reverse "time" in a very limited area (around individuals or a house) I am impressed.

I thought someone was going to show Thor affecting "time" on a cosmic scale, which is to truly control/manipulate "time." (Eternity)

abhilegend
Actually, its just a bit of fun. I don't need certificates from someone like you.

Again, your ego is astounding.

Mr Master

Just like everybody does it. Post the full scans.
no expression ... How do I get the page or piece of page without cropping it off the book?

Your teeth gnashing disappointment in yourself is making you babble.

Nice backtrack there.
Or nice truth.

Haha, the ego of this guy.
When someone states that no matter what proof is posted it won't change anything ... that's the core definition of intransigence.

You always do. No surprises there.
Ok, now I see you aren't even debating here, just trying to deflect by getting personal.

It's a ploy I've seen many times, not surprising at all.

Or that you don't want to reveal the full context of a scene. I can easily prove even a false position if I start cropping scans, but I don't.
ka-dur ... Again, how can you post the full context of a scene, if you don't crop the page off the book?

You know, the second you cut off the edges of an entire page, it's been cropped, regardless it's just the edges with full page in tact.

Again, stop wasting my mutha f'n time son.

And that's why I take whatever you say with a huge pillar of salt.
Gibberish. But for the record: It means absolutely nothing, what a member like yourself thinks/believes/or doesn't know.

Your unprovoked spite-type aggressive attitude towards me has made your opinions become as important as my pet iguana's farts.

And I'm holding my breath with dread here bro.
Gibberish + pointless.

abhilegend
You came out attacking me personally, even trying to spread your hate onto other members. Did I? I stated what everyone knows about you. No hating. How can anybody hate a copy/paste Bot anyway?
Yes, jealousy/envy of your mighty copy/pasting skills are what drive my life.

We're discussing your ego here, not my behavior. Keep on track bro.

You actually scan a page from a comic and crop it?

crylaugh

Yep, you got me!!1!!

I was talking about handsome truth evidently.

Not really, its a special case for you. I've seen enough from you that it can be dcided pre-emptively what you're posting and how that's going to be totally worthless for the actual discussion. You have ample opportunity to prove me wrong though, post something worthwhile in this thread and I would change my opinion about you. Then the whole forum must be intransigence to h1a8. Even you.

What's there to debate? That inter-dimensional portals can make you time travel? Post some proof.

This is just lulzworthy.

Hahahaha. You really are this naive or is this just an act?

Sure thing Grampa.

For the record, nobody gives a shit especially me.

That's the best you can come up with? Pity, here I thought we're going to have an epic spat!

Also where are the scans you promised, oh mighty marvel cosmic prophet!!!!

-Pr-
He wasn't messed up though. He was fatigued after the blast (but went on ahead after withstanding said attack and defeated the Fantastic four with ease). His physical she'll was intact.

I'm sorry, have we not met?

Or did you think i'd just forget the last time you brought this up?

carver9
I'm sorry, have we not met?

Or did you think i'd just forget the last time you brought this up?

I already agreed with you in thus thread...He didn't tank it.

Mr Master

I'm more interested in the Thanos matter manip feats.

I'm a Thanos fan and can't recall a time he's used that ability (would help in future VS threads too).
Here, Thanos re-arranges Skraag's atoms and turns him to stone:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036655_Thanos_matter_manip1.jpg
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036658_Thanos_matter_manip2.jpg

Here, Thanos molecularly reverses Captain Marvel back into Rick Jones:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036663_Thanos_matter_manip3.jpg
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036666_Thanos_matter_manip4.jpg

DarkSaint85
I already agreed with you in thus thread...He didn't tank it.

So confused.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So confused.

After that post.

Mr Master
Did I? I stated what everyone knows about you. No hating. How can anybody hate a copy/paste Bot anyway?
Yes, jealousy/envy of your mighty copy/pasting skills are what drive my life.
We're discussing your ego here, not my behavior. Keep on track bro.
You actually scan a page from a comic and crop it?
Yep, you got me!!1!!
I was talking about handsome truth evidently.
Not really, its a special case for you. I've seen enough from you that it can be dcided pre-emptively what you're posting and how that's going to be totally worthless for the actual discussion. You have ample opportunity to prove me wrong though, post something worthwhile in this thread and I would change my opinion about you. Then the whole forum must be intransigence to h1a8. Even you.
What's there to debate? That inter-dimensional portals can make you time travel? Post some proof.
This is just lulzworthy.
Hahahaha. You really are this naive or is this just an act?
Sure thing Grampa.
For the record, nobody gives a shit especially me.
That's the best you can come up with? Pity, here I thought we're going to have an epic spat!
Also where are the scans you promised, oh mighty marvel cosmic prophet!!!!
facepalm .. Yea, only read the first line and noticed just more of the same meaningless drivel.

Have fun with yourself and bust that lonely nut in your basement.

But yur not gonna lure me into wasting my time with a child going back & forth with petty insults.

I'm a comic book debater, not some frustrated pimple-faced teen with hairy palms.

abhilegend
Ok, enough with your 5 year old level insults. You said you have proof that inter-dimensional portal can make you time travel. Post the scans.

Mr Master

Ok, enough with your 5 year old level insults.
I'm only replying accordingly. You've been hating for a good while.

You said you have proof that inter-dimensional portal can make you time travel. Post the scans.
And if I said it, it's probably true. (yur grain of salt and all)

Anyway, that's what I do: I told ya Thanos manipulates Matter, you said "not under Starlin" which was False! as I proved.

You also claimed: "dimensional portals don't lead to another time period"

----------------------------------------

Here, BRB uses/opens "Dimensional Portals" to travel through Time:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036975_Dimensional_Portal-Time_Travel1.jpg

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036976_Dimensional_Portal-Time_Travel2.jpg

Yep ... these Dimensional Portals lead to what? Like I said before: Other UniverseS/RealitieS/DimensionS: (all the same)

... the Past:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036979_Dimensional_Portal-Time_Travel4.jpg

... or the Future:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036977_Dimensional_Portal-Time_Travel3.jpg

So, guess you were wrong again. But like you said:

I'll eagerly await your scan bombs which wouldn't prove anything at all.
So I'm projecting either you'll ignore my post since it shuts you up quick, or, you'll resort to more personal attacks to deflect me shutting you up.

Either way, I'm done, and so are you evidently. smile

abhilegend
I'm only replying accordingly. You've been hating for a good while. Haha, hating on you? For what? Posting out of context scans?

There's the famed ego again.

The only example you provided was from Secret Defenders which is written by Ron Marz. The Mar-vell scene is too ambiguous to call it matter manipulation since Rick and Mar-vell could change their positions from negative zone.

Are you ****ing kidding me or what? BRB is duplicating the energy of Demonstaff which had transported them in the past. He said that in the very same scan. Bill was mistaken into believing he was in an alternate dimension when he was actually in past due to reality going haywire. Them being thrown around in time was due to that reality warping, not due to dimensional portals.

http://i.imgur.com/s9U2v6Q.jpg

For ****'s sake, do you always lie this much? Demonstaff had eroded the walls of realities/timelines and that's how the Thor Corps were thrown in various timelines. Just a summarily reading of that mini can tell you that.

Hahaha, the gall of this guy! Tell me, do you honestly believe whatever crap you say?

Yeah you're done here with whatever respect I had for you. Good job.

thumb up

Mr Master
facepalm ... I will crush your lies in a sec.

abhilegend
facepalm ... I will crush your lies in a sec.
Knock yourself out.

thumb up

Mr Master
Yea, but If you continue to post Lies to win over friends, you'll be reported for trolling.

Galan007
Cripes, what's with all the haterade in this thread? blink

Here, Thanos re-arranges Skraag's atoms and turns him to stone:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036655_Thanos_matter_manip1.jpg
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036658_Thanos_matter_manip2.jpg

Here, Thanos molecularly reverses Captain Marvel back into Rick Jones:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036663_Thanos_matter_manip3.jpg
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19036666_Thanos_matter_manip4.jpg I forgot about that first scene(CM v1 #26.) That is definitely an example of him transmuting organics. thumb up

Dunno if I'd call the second set matter manipulation(in the conventional sense), though. Either way, I'm glad writers nowadays(inc. Starlin) seem to have forgotten about and/or ignore that part of his powerset. Thanos is haxxed enough as it is--he doesn't need to run around transmuting his opponents into silly putty, ffs. stick out tongue

Mr Master

Cripes, what's with all the haterade in this thread?
"Success breeds hate" ... That's what I get for knowing a thing or two.

I forgot about that first scene(CM v1 #26.) That is definitely an example of him transmuting organics.
thumb up

Dunno if I'd call the second set matter manipulation(in the conventional sense), though. Either way, I'm glad writers nowadays(inc. Starlin) seem to have forgotten about and/or ignore that part of his powerset. Thanos is haxxed enough as it is--he doesn't need to run around transmuting his opponents into silly putty, ffs.
I'm not sure it's been taking out of his power-set, but you're right with the rest.

The CM scene: Rick, and Marvell make a molecular exchange when jumping from the Negative Zone and vice-versa.
I'm not absolutely certain what Thanos did there, but that's the only way for Rick to become Marvell, via molecular exchange.

abhilegend
Ah, yes. That first scan is from CM v1 not from Secret Defenders. My bad about that.

Cripes, what's with all the haterade in this thread? blink

I forgot about that first scene(CM v1 #26.) That is definitely an example of him transmuting organics. thumb up

Dunno if I'd call the second set matter manipulation(in the conventional sense), though. Either way, I'm glad writers nowadays(inc. Starlin) seem to have forgotten about and/or ignore that part of his powerset. Thanos is haxxed enough as it is--he doesn't need to run around transmuting his opponents into silly putty, ffs. stick out tongue
Apparently I'm hating/envious of master..............for some reason.

Mr Master

Haha, hating on you? For what? Posting out of context scans?
There's the famed ego again.
Gibberish.

The only example you provided was from Secret Defenders which is written by Ron Marz.

The Mar-vell scene is too ambiguous to call it matter manipulation since Rick and Mar-vell could change their positions from negative zone.
Wut? ... Thanos re-arranged Skraag's atoms in Captain Marvel #26 written by Jim Starlin!

Nice try on the fallacy.

The Marv-vell scene is from the same issue.

"Secret Defenders?" ... Again, you're fallacious efforts are humorous.

Are you ****ing kidding me or what? BRB is duplicating the energy of Demonstaff which had transported them in the past. He said that in the very same scan. Bill was mistaken into believing he was in an alternate dimension when he was actually in past due to reality going haywire. Them being thrown around in time was due to that reality warping, not due to dimensional portals.
False! ... Actually, 100% bullshit ... (except for BRB duplicating the energy to open Dimensional Portals)_

Demonstaff, transported them to "Elsewhen" (a world in another dimension) It was Kargul that bfr'd them to the Past:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/19038431_BRB1.jpg
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/19038434_BRB2.jpg
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/19038437_BRB3.jpg

--------------------------------------

Next page after the scan you posted fallaciously:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/19038440_BRB4.jpg

And while located in the Past, (1942) BRB manages to open a dimensional portal that leads to another point in Time (time-travel) via a Dimensional Portal:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/19038441_BRB5.jpg

We know this is true, Masterson literally enters the year 2020 via the Dimensional Portal above:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/19038444_BRB6.jpg

We know this is true, Masterson is pulled out the year 2020 via the Dimensional Portal created by BRB:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/19038447_BRB7.jpg
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/19038450_BRB8.jpg

Here BRB creates ANOTHER Dimensional Portal (in another Time period) to escape & return to Elsewhen:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/19038453_BRB9.jpg
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/19038454_BRB10.jpg

"Bill scored. We made it back to Elsewhen"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This, NONE of the above actually, has anything to do with "reality going haywire." ... Nice try.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh, to seal this crap already. Here we have Ellene opening more Dimensional Portals via tech:

... And of course, like all the examples above, Dimensional Portals lead to other Time Periods. (time-travel)

For ****'s sake, do you always lie this much? Demonstaff had eroded the walls of realities/timelines and that's how the Thor Corps were thrown in various timelines. Just a summarily reading of that mini can tell you that.
Pure unadulterated bullshit!

Kargul, sent the Thor Corps to the Past, then afterwards BRB was responsible for time traveling via Portals/Rifts.

This had nothing to do with Demonstaff or the eroding walls of realities/timelines.

(except for Bill duplicating his energy signature,
which doesn't remove the FACT that Dimensional Portals are being used to travel through Time)

Anyway, yea, yea, curse, insult, whatever. You've been owned in this discussion my son.

Hahaha, the gall of this guy! Tell me, do you honestly believe whatever crap you say?

Yeah you're done here with whatever respect I had for you. Good job.

Like I said, you'll ignore, or deflect.

You decided to shit in your pants, dive in and swim.

"respect?" ... Coming from you? ... Now you must be taking hits of crack if you think it means something to me.

Mr Master
^^^

In fact, the only time that Demonstaff endangered all reality, and was causing Alternate UniverseS to blur,

... was when he ripped into Eternity itself. (in-between Dimensions)

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039380_Demonstaff1.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039383_Demonstaff2.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039386_Demonstaff3.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039389_Demonstaff4.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039391_Demonstaff5.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039393_Demonstaff6.jpg

Do your rep a favor, and let this go now.

Galan007
The CM scene: Rick, and Marvell make a molecular exchange when jumping from the Negative Zone and vice-versa.
I'm not absolutely certain what Thanos did there, but that's the only way for Rick to become Marvell, via molecular exchange. Thanos certainly did something to make Rick and Marv switch places like that, but when I think of conventional 'matter manip.', I think of transmuting water into gold, for example... Or a Skrull into stone stick out tongue. That's the only reason I'd shy away from calling the latter scene matter manip., but that's just me. /shrug

carver9
I opened this thread and seen Mr. Masters destroying someone. Dangerous guy.

abhilegend
Gibberish.

Wut? ... Thanos re-arranged Skraag's atoms in Captain Marvel #26 written by Jim Starlin! I accepted that I made an error just one post before..

Errors like that happen. Not all of us have written down essays to copy/paste.

Suuuuuure.

I never said Demonstaff did that. It was due to reality being tempered that threw them to different timelines and their futures.

And?

Haha, no. That portal led to Elsewhen due to BRB duplicating the energy of Kargul which was temporal BFR.

He entered the future of an alternate timeline. That's stated in black and white in the very same scan FFS.

Wow, portals work both ways! Who knew that?

Again, he was duplicating the same energy he was duplicating earlier.

Actually it does. The portal was throwing them adrift in timestream because of that.

That was due to Elsewhen being the void between time and space and the fracture in reality was making the distinction between time/space blurred.

http://i.imgur.com/Wmk8ufl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/67oMNs6.jpg

Kargul said the same thing that he was weakening the dimensional walls and timelines by just using his staff.

http://i.imgur.com/1rc7EQM.jpg

You sound like Jellyrobes. Never a good sign.

Way to miss the forest for trees.

You can't read well, I presume.

Not by any chance grampa.

And like I said you're too predictable for your own good.

Heh, you even insults like a granny.

Obviously it doesn't. Grampa.

abhilegend
^^^

In fact, the only time that Demonstaff endangered all reality, and was causing Alternate UniverseS to blur,

... was when he ripped into Eternity itself. (in-between Dimensions)

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039380_Demonstaff1.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039383_Demonstaff2.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039386_Demonstaff3.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039389_Demonstaff4.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039391_Demonstaff5.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/19039393_Demonstaff6.jpg

Do your rep a favor, and let this go now.
What is that phrase? Ah, yes. Pure unadulterated bullshit!

http://i.imgur.com/Wmk8ufl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/67oMNs6.jpg

Kargul said the same thing that he was weakening the dimensional walls and timelines by just using his staff.

http://i.imgur.com/1rc7EQM.jpg

Anyway, I've said all I've wanted. Adios grampa.

h1a8

Travel speed doesn't equate to combat speed in general. Movement of traveling isn't movement of limbs and torso. Plus it takes time to accelerate to light speed for Morg (he doesn't reach it near instantaneously). As far as reflexes, space is pretty big. There are more than planetary distances between asteroids. Traveling at light speed and avoiding the sun only takes 8 min reflexes (not even 1 sec reflexes).

Strike that. The average distance between asteroids are over 2 AU (1AU = distance from Earth to Sun).

Mr Master

I accepted that I made an error just one post before..
Errors like that happen. Not all of us have written down essays to copy/paste.
Suuuuuure.
Gibberish.

I never said Demonstaff did that. It was due to reality being tempered that threw them to different timelines and their futures.
100% bullshit! .. again.

I can't believe after I posted unquestionable proof, you dare return with straight up lies.

Haha, no. That portal led to Elsewhen due to BRB duplicating the energy of Kargul which was temporal BFR.
False, yet again.

I just posted the scans for all to see right above.

Anyone is free to check out "Thor Corps #1-4.

He entered the future of an alternate timeline. That's stated in black and white in the very same scan FFS.
Wow, portals work both ways! Who knew that?
Again, he was duplicating the same energy he was duplicating earlier.

Actually it does. The portal was throwing them adrift in timestream because of that.
You're not saying anything here, only deflecting with a lie at the end.

That was due to Elsewhen being the void between time and space and the fracture in reality was making the distinction between time/space blurred.
Wut the hell are you lying about son?

Those scans are from the middle of book #3, when my scene takes place at the end of book #2. laughing

These over-sized scans have absolutely NOTHING to do with Ellene using Elsewhen tech
to open Dimensional Portals to send them into separate Time Periods.

And the lies continue, it's just unbelievable.

I guess you figured if you post HUGE scans from different parts of the story to fit your fallacy you'd get away with it.

Anyway, What Kargul is saying there, and what BRB said above, has NOTHING to do with Kargul bfring them to the Past,
has NOTHING to do with BRB creating Dimensional Portals to enter different Time periods,
and it had NOTHING to do with Ellene using tech to open DImensional Portals to send them to separate individual Time periods.

Again, it wasn't until past the middle of book #3, that universeS were actually blurring,
due to Demonstaff going bananas in-between Dimensions breaking up Eternity.

.... "Thor Corps" #1-4 ...

You sound like Jellyrobes. Never a good sign.
Way to miss the forest for trees.
You can't read well, I presume.
Not by any chance grampa.
And like I said you're too predictable for your own good.
Heh, you even insults like a granny.
Obviously it doesn't. Grampa.
Just more deflection cloaked in what you believe to be belittling humor.

---------------------------------------------------

I opened this thread and seen Mr. Masters destroying someone. Dangerous guy.
thumb up ... and with pleasure I might add.

That dude is a piece of dirt to me, he's literally lying after I corrected him with the scans.

He's using over-sized scans and lying about the context and how it fits with the story-line.

That's really pissing me off, so blatant. I reported him for trolling.

"Thor Corps" #1-4

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>