Peak Revan vs Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on Neutral ground

Force, sabers, all out

Lord Stark
Vitiate rolls

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate.

DarthAnt66
Vitiate.
However I will note Revan's performance would have been much greater if the throne room was not 120 feet in length. A closer distance battle would give Revan *much* greater chances.

Nephthys
Revan gives a decent fight but eventually he's overwhelmed.

Lord Stark
I dunno about decent fight. Vitiate owned him once he used his force storm. Only Revan, Meetra and Scourge combined has a chance.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not to mention that Vitiate as of SWTOR is probably more powerful than Vitiate as of Revan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Lord Stark
I dunno about decent fight. Vitiate owned him once he used his force storm. Only Revan, Meetra and Scourge combined has a chance.
This bothers me. Revan would have been dozens of feet away from Vitiate, *maybe* even the full 120 feet after Vitiate threw him back the first time.
In normal duels, contestant distances are much shorter, and Vitiate would rarely have the opportunity to unleash a FS attack on Revan again.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This bothers me. Revan would have been dozens of feet away from Vitiate, *maybe* even the full 120 feet after Vitiate threw him back the first time.
In normal duels, contestant distances are much shorter, and Vitiate would rarely have the opportunity to unleash a FS attack on Revan again.

Given that Vitiate was able to casually stroll up to Revan to finish him off after he overwhelms him with lightning, I doubt it was that far way.

DarthAnt66
So you are suggesting the Emperor's TK is weak? wink

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Lord Stark

I'm not sure if he would be so easily overwhelmed outside of a Dark Side Nexus, and were the distance between them smaller he may have been able to interrupt it.

Vitiate still wins, despite this though. He's canonically ever growing stronger, and there's a 300 year gap since Revan faced him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.