Plageuis vs Darth Vader (fist Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Both can use the force to augment there physical capabilities but nothing beyond that. Not lightsabers or improvised weapons

Who wins?

carthage
Vader goes down

Plagueis is too fast, and can likely punch through his weak points.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Plagueis. Greater mobility, speed, and honestly--strength as well.

PTforthewin
Lol, Galen marek duck a punch from slow ass vader, plagueis wins.

WildBantha88
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PmKD1pOEzcE/UC6b51tPJhI/AAAAAAAAAtg/ZL70L082IvY/s1600/LC5Preview2.jpg

PTforthewin
Originally posted by WildBantha88
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PmKD1pOEzcE/UC6b51tPJhI/AAAAAAAAAtg/ZL70L082IvY/s1600/LC5Preview2.jpg how is vader survivng without his helmet? I read this before but what is the explanation behind it?

FreshestSlice
The same way he does it every other time his helmet comes off except for RotJ.

PTforthewin
So whats the point of his helmet then? Lol

Emperordmb
Vader is good physically, but Plagueis is above him in almost every area and has a physiological advantage... Plagueis wins.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by PTforthewin
how is vader survivng without his helmet? I read this before but what is the explanation behind it?
] Vader can live with out his helmet...its just easier to live with it probs
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/84761/3371184-2139133-new_picture__136_.jpg

Emperordmb
So whats the point of his helmet then? Lol
Actually a legitimate question...

Vader can breath without his helmet by temporarily healing his respiratory system with his rage, but the good feeling provided by being able to breathe causes his rage to subside and his lungs to revert back to their damaged state.

When he's injured in combat, he's pissed off beyond all hell, so he can use his rage to alleviate his respiratory damage.

In ROTJ, he had returned to the light side and let go of his anger and hatred, so he could not draw on it to save himself, and he had also been seriously ****ed up by Sidious's lightning.

PTforthewin
I don't think that the empire would lose if vader was always raging and never felt calm.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Actually a legitimate question...

Vader can breath without his helmet by temporarily healing his respiratory system with his rage, but the good feeling provided by being able to breathe causes his rage to subside and his lungs to revert back to their damaged state.

When he's injured in combat, he's pissed off beyond all hell, so he can use his rage to alleviate his respiratory damage.

In ROTJ, he had returned to the light side and let go of his anger and hatred, so he could not draw on it to save himself, and he had also been seriously ****ed up by Sidious's lightning. thumb up thumb up thumb up

Emperordmb
I don't think that the empire would lose if vader was always raging and never felt calm.
Rage is not a very sustainable state of mind.

carthage
That's some hideous comic book art by the way

Lord Stark
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PmKD1pOEzcE/UC6b51tPJhI/AAAAAAAAAtg/ZL70L082IvY/s1600/LC5Preview2.jpg

"Elia Martell, I killed her Children, and then I raped her, then I smashed her head in like this!"

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
"Elia Martell, I killed her Children, and then I raped her, then I smashed her head in like this!"
watch?v=XjzC2DRgEo4

Lord Stark
Seriously where is that comic from?

Sidious=Tywin
Vader= The Mountain
100% proved.

WildBantha88
Seriously where is that comic from?

Sidious=Tywin
Vader= The Mountain
100% proved.
its called the lost command... its 5 volumes long....

Lord Stark
its called the lost command... its 5 volumes long....

Why all the ellipses?

WildBantha88
Why all the ellipses?

I....D....K

Btw the letter between the two ellipses is what I gave ur girl last night wink

Lord Stark
I....D....K

Btw the letter between the two ellipses is what I gave ur girl last night wink

hyngZtXumEI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.