Freedon Nadd vs. Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Not sure if I should make this thread given lack of info on Nadd, but if anyone can reasonably infer based on his info how he'd do feel free to post.

Force, sabers, all out

PTforthewin
Galen, Nadd is near featless

The Merchant
I do know that Nadd has a quote that states he mastered all Jedi/Sith powers.

Nephthys
Galen does have no showings against sorcery and I wonder if even Vader has much knowledge of such things. Nadd may have a pip over Marek in that regard.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Galen does have no showings against sorcery and I wonder if even Vader has much knowledge of such things. Nadd may have a pip over Marek in that regard.

thumb up

Kalen Sykes

I agree, but do you think that would be enough to overcome Marek's Force abilities?

NewGuy01

Vader at least has some. He has a Sith Amulet built into his right hand glove, for instance. Also, during Vector, he himself was able to implement the Rackghoul effect.

Emperordmb
I'm going with Nadd based on implied power. If Kun and Zannah, along with his hype are any indication, then he's above Galen.

NewGuy01
Yeah, I'd vote for Freedon Nadd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.