Quinlan Vos vs Jaden Korr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

NewGuy01
Quinlan takes him to the curb.

PTforthewin
13 year old jaden loses, prime jaden wins.

Nephthys
Even 13 year old Jaden takes Vos. He's more powerful and has killed many Dark Jedi in combat.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Even 13 year old Jaden takes Vos. He's more powerful and has killed many Dark Jedi in combat. he also sent boba fett running like a *****.

Nephthys
thumb up

Q99
I'd go with Korr, yea. He has some nice feats.

carthage
Adding Vos to the roster of swordsmen this forum hates lol.

That would be Tiin, Kolar, Vos, Bandon, Jinn. Is there anyone else I'm missing?

Q99
Hates? No. But in his comic, Vos is normally portrayed as an underdog. And the videogame protagonists tend to wrack up an impressive number of fights (Korr has both VG and novels, which is even better).

Opinions on power and opinions as characters are two separate things.

FreshestSlice
Honestly. most of Jaden's video game feats are lolworthy. The problem here is Vos' comic feats are about on par with Jaden's video game feats. For me anyway.

Nephthys
Jaden knocking over a huge stone obelisk is beyond anything I've seen Vos pull off with the Force. Plus defeating Tavion when she had the hax as shit Staff of Ragnos and then beating Ragnos when he possessed her, is all a better feat than any Vos has imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.