Orbalisk Bane vs. Mother Talzin, Count Dooku, and Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

NewGuy01
LOL

carthage
Bane can do this.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
LOL
At this point Carthage is just being a complete and utter troll.

Why he brings up Bane just to shit on him is beyond me. It is pointless and annoying.

carthage
Force: Bane has moved his blade fast enough to make multiple blades occur at once. He's faster, armored, and invulnerable to lightsaber strikes and can blitz Krayt as he easily handled Zannah and the Sith Assassins. Karpashyn called Bane "one of the greatest Sith lords", even greater than an Old man who got beaten by Drunk pirates, a guy who got killed by a weak Skywalker, and a weaker version of Zannah (Talzin) Bane takes the force edge

Sabers: Bane has defeated tons of skilled opponents like Assassins, mercenaries, pre-prime Zannah, and a Jedi strike team because he is so frickin talented and didn't need any backups. With his armor and enhanced reflexes he takes this.

Skill: Who needs skill when you've got sick armor and your bald?!

Verdict: Bane isn't going to be pressed. Dooku is an old man and can't move fast without a cane, Talzin is featless, and Krayt is a weak One sith goon. Bane takes them all down

Orbalisk Bane wins 10/10

Emperordmb
Shut the **** up Carthage. You aren't even funny anymore. By this point you are nothing more than a troll and a douchebag.

carthage
Bane wins

PTforthewin
XD

carthage
I can't believe no one really thinks Bane can do this. You're all biased ignorant trolls that hate cannon and are meanies

PTforthewin
Originally posted by carthage
I can't believe no one really thinks Bane can do this. You're all biased ignorant trolls that hate cannon and are meanies no I think bane could do this

carthage
He really can.

Q99
Wow, Bane will resemble a bloody smear on this one smile

He's got two people in his level in sabers, with the third person being an uber force person.

This is a guy who had trouble with Raskta Lsu, Johun, and some battle meditation. And Johun sucks, and Talzin is way more useful than battle meditation.

No-one can beat Dooku and Krayt in sabers at the same time. Precisely no-one.

carthage
Bane can

WWBD

Q99
Which one of these was hurt by Johun Othone in a saber fight again? 'Cause I'm pretty sure it's not Dooku, and I'm pretty sure it's not Krayt, and I'm pretty sure it's not Talzin smile

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Which one of these was hurt by Johun Othone in a saber fight again? 'Cause I'm pretty sure it's not Dooku, and I'm pretty sure it's not Krayt, and I'm pretty sure it's not Talzin smile
This topic was pretty much made to troll me. He's not being serious. He's just ****ing mocking me.

Texas Hold Em
To be fair, it's kind of your own fault. You're very easy to irritate.

NewGuy01
I'd argue Palpatine has a shot.

Nephthys
Luke?

Q99
I don't think even Palpatine or Luke. Luke'd come closer, but these two are not far from the top in sabers. You aren't going to split them up, outfiness them, or outpower them.

DarthAnt66
Force Fold ftw

Q99
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Force Fold ftw

'In sabers'.

Also Luke never uses the move in a particularly dangerous manner anyway.

carthage
Who wins

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
No-one can beat Dooku and Krayt in sabers at the same time. Precisely no-one.

An Sarasu Taalon timing smile

The Ellimist
Feats for team that match out dueling Johun Othone?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Emperordmb
An Sarasu Taalon timing smile

thumb up Sarasu would humiliate.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Shut the **** up Carthage. .

EmperorSidious2
Anyone one on team 2 could solo really

TheDarthBoy
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Emperordmb
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Anyone one on team 2 could solo really
How does Dooku solo ES2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.