Thanos & Darkseid Vs Avengers & Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
Thanos & Darkseid Vs

superman
Batman
Wonder woman
Green lantern
Aquaman
Cyborg

Iron man
Captain america
Thor
Hulk
The vision

Thanos & Darkseid get 1 week prep

Avengers JLA get 3 days prep

Insane Titan
Thanos and DS stomp

marwash22
Superman uses prep time to sun dip.

DarkSaint85
Cyborg BFRs them.

Bentley
Thanos uses his prep to make Darkseid the tastiest latte he's ever drank.

DS solos.

carver9
Superman and Hulk is all that's needed.

DarkSaint85
An amped Hulk couldn't put Abom down...hmm....

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
An amped Hulk couldn't put Abom down...hmm....

He was weakened because of brain damage. Referenced numerous of times. Lol...you are a trip.

DarkSaint85
Scans that he was weakened? I forget things easily these days.

carver9
It was stated 2 times that he was weakened because or brain damage and once that his brain damage made him unstable.

DarkSaint85
Got scans? I've seen the unstable part, even though unstable =/= weakened, in my book.

carver9
Got scans? I've seen the unstable part, even though unstable =/= weakened, in my book.

Of it mentioning him being weakened because of brain damage? First...post a scan proving he was amped.

DarkSaint85
A wiser poster than I said this about how radiation affects Hulk:

Originally posted by carver9

Lol at Hulk getting weakened by radiation. The same Hulk was hit by a nuke radiation bomb and was turned to this.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot9_zps4082ff04.jpg.html?sort=9&o=153

SMH.

Now, we KNOW Abom was spewing radiation. Radiation amps Hulk.

carver9
A wiser poster than I said this about how radiation affects Hulk:

Now, we KNOW Abom was spewing radiation. Radiation amps Hulk.

All forms of radiation does not amp Hulk. Nothing in that comic suggested Abomination was amping Hulk.

DarkSaint85
So was it weakening him?

carver9
So was it weakening him?

I just looked back at it and yes...it was weakening him. Doesn't mean anything here since Doomsday was throwing out some type of poison and Abomination is throwing around an unknown type of radiation that was powerful enough to weakened Hulk. A radiation that was designed to take out Hulk.

carver9
He is weakened from severe brain damage and he is also weakened from Abomination.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

deathslash
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos uses his prep to make Darkseid the tastiest latte he's ever drank.

DS solos. this guy.... This guy right here knows how it would go down.

h1a8
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Thanos & Darkseid Vs

superman
Batman
Wonder woman
Green lantern
Aquaman
Cyborg

Iron man
Captain america
Thor
Hulk
The vision

Thanos & Darkseid get 1 week prep

Avengers JLA get 3 days prep

Without prep this is spite. Superman, Thor, WW, and GL would stomp.
With prep this is a different story. Thanos and Darkseid may win this depending on what they come up with after prep. But the other teams get prep (Batman is involved). I say JLA and Avengers win.

deathslash
Originally posted by h1a8
Without prep this is spite. Superman, Thor, WW, and GL would stomp.
With prep this is a different story. Thanos and Darkseid may win this depending on what they come up with after prep. But the other teams get prep (Batman is involved). I say JLA and Avengers win. Was there ever a time when you weren't wrong?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by deathslash
Was there ever a time when you weren't wrong? h1 has said he is rarely if ever wrong

dynamix
1 week prep....for Thanos???!!

LMAO!

FistOfThe North
The Infinity Gauntlet plus the Omega Beam a.k.a. the most powerful energy blast in DC comics, and it follows/pursues. Plus a week's worth of prep time? Sorry but the good guys go down dead hard in this one.

Hell the I.G. alone is all that's needed and the fight'll be over in less than 6o seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.