Leopold Goenitz vs M.Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bignose30
Goenitz, a heavenly orochi king vs the leader of shadaloo.
ROUND ONE: Bison is at his sf2 version.

ROUND TWO: Bison is in his SFA version

ROUND THREE: Bison is in his SSF4 version.

ROUND FOUR: Bison is in his SFA3 version.

can he take it?

MidnightSpectre
Probably Goenitz for the majority.

Bignose30
Originally posted by MidnightSpectre
Probably Goenitz for the majority. EH, i dunno. He might stop at round 4. for me.

MidnightSpectre
Yeah,that's what I meant. "The majority of the wins in rounds" unless you meant the entire match to be a Bison gauntlet. If so,then yeah he stops at Round 4.

Bignose30
Originally posted by MidnightSpectre
Yeah,that's what I meant. "The majority of the wins in rounds" unless you meant the entire match to be a Bison gauntlet. If so,then yeah he stops at Round 4. Ah I see. round 4 would be a great fight though.

Meioh_Hades
Do we know if Dictator is stronger in SS4 or in SA2.

I know that SFA3 version is the strongest, and SF2 the weakest.

However, Alpha 3 Dictator imho is stronger than Goenitz (powerwise he could tank a freakin' nuke), but I think that Goentiz is stronger than the SF2 version. The Heavenly King of Wind is very powerful, however.

Bignose30
Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
Do we know if Dictator is stronger in SS4 or in SA2.

I know that SFA3 version is the strongest, and SF2 the weakest.

However, Alpha 3 Dictator imho is stronger than Goenitz (powerwise he could tank a freakin' nuke), but I think that Goentiz is stronger than the SF2 version. The Heavenly King of Wind is very powerful, however. According to people, Bison ssf4 is the 2nd strongest version. IMO Goenitz can take any version of Bison. But i dont think he can overcome A3 Bison though. It would be a good fight but Bison should take it in the end... even though Goenitz tore down a stadium without using much of his power.

Meioh_Hades
Isn't Alpha 3 Dictator near Gouki level?

So he must be about "island buster" level. Goenitz was "stadium buster" without going all out... I think we can assume he's about "city buster".

So... I'd put Goenitz on par with SSF4 Dictator.

Bignose30
A3 Bison Island buster...? He has done nothing to suggest that.
And I place Goenitz a bit above ssf4 Bison but under A3 Bison...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.