legion vs vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yaadaveyaa
this struck me as a good fight both omega lvl mutants

who wins no bfr etc go!

yaadaveyaa
bump

FistOfThe North
Legion. He can warp reality and the universe. He wiped out the Elder Gods from existence and can use others powers at a higher level. I think he may be beyond Omega levels. While Vulcan's more a telepath. Well, he's not telepathic but he can manipulate others telepathic powers and takes on those powers.

psycho gundam
there are omega level mutants and then there are OMEGA level mutants

Mr.SunKing
Vulcan dies

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by psycho gundam
there are omega level mutants and then there are OMEGA level mutants

Meaning beyond Omega levels. Like Franklin Richards aka the most powerful mutant in the Marvel universe..

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Meaning beyond Omega levels. Like Franklin Richards aka the most powerful mutant in the Marvel universe..

so vulcan is also an omega lvl is he really that out matched?

Epicurus
Vulcan is a beyond omega level mutant in name only. His on-panel performance would barely qualify him for high herald status.

Lol at anyone trying to compare him to a guy like Franklin Richards.

Anyhow, Legion dominates, decimates and demolishes him to back into White Crown Phoenix's bosom.

DarkRaiden
I'd say Legion>Franklin actually...but yeah Legion stomps Vulcan.

Epicurus
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
I'd say Legion>Franklin actually
Based on no on-panel feats whatsoever.

yaadaveyaa
legion stronger than franklin? no way jose

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
so vulcan is also an omega lvl is he really that out matched?

Yeah, man. I'll have to say so. Legion's telepathy is probably unmatched in the universe at it's full potential.

Branlor Swift
this struck me as a good fight both omega lvl mutants

who wins no bfr etc go! Great fight.

As everyone knows all Omega Level Mutants have unlimited potential. This can only end in a stalemate.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Great fight.

As everyone knows all Omega Level Mutants have unlimited potential. This can only end in a stalemate.

Stalemate?...

Yeah, Vulcan ain't beatin' Leigon, lol.

Golgo13
Legion.

Epicurus
Bran should take a que from Master and use TheSarcasticJokester as his next username. Maybe then people like FistofNorth might actually detect the nakedly obvious sarcasm in his sarcastic jokester posts.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Epicurus
Bran should take a que from Master and use TheSarcasticJokester as his next username. Maybe then people like FistofNorth might actually detect the nakedly obvious sarcasm in his sarcastic jokester posts.

Had I known this Bran as well as you did then I'd understand but since this is my first time ever even knowing anything about him or what he knows or feels, which I still don't, then, well, you know. It kinda makes it hard to know. Are you familiar with common sense?

Epicurus
Had I known this Bran as well as you did then I'd understand but since this is my first time ever even knowing anything about him or what he knows or feels, which I still don't, then, well, you know. It kinda makes it hard to know. Are you familiar with common sense?
I was unaware that you had to have intimate knowledge of someone in order to be capable of detecting sarcasm. My bad.

Galan007
vulcan drains 'im. thumb up

TheHulk
Great fight.

As everyone knows all Omega Level Mutants have unlimited potential. This can only end in a stalemate. I don't think it's that simple, at the end of the day, one should have some sort of advantage towards the other.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Galan007
Wrong. Legion mndrapes him. Like literally commits the act of rape upon his brain.thumb up

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by TheHulk
I don't think it's that simple, at the end of the day, one should have some sort of advantage towards the other. If they're an alpha mutant yeah. But that shit don't apply to omegas.

Stalemate?...

Yeah, Vulcan ain't beatin' Leigon, lol. I agree. Though of course vice versa as well. Vulcan isn't beating Legion as much as Legion isn't beating Vulcan. Simple arithmetics young lad.

TheHulk
If they're an alpha mutant yeah. But that shit don't apply to omegas. Before I fully argue, I need to ask. Do you really believe fights can be never ending?

Xplosive
Legions wins easily.

basilisk
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
Vulcan dies

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007

Wrong. Legion mndrapes him. Like literally commits the act of rape upon his brain.thumb up

I was unaware that you had to have intimate knowledge of someone in order to be capable of detecting sarcasm. My bad.

DarkRaiden
Based on no on-panel feats whatsoever.

Based on wiping Elder Gods from existence, creating his own universe (not pocket like Franklin) and having the 616 universe (aka biggest and most relevant/center of all universes) in a box in his room.

Epicurus
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Based on wiping Elder Gods from existence, creating his own universe (not pocket like Franklin) and having the 616 universe (aka biggest and most relevant/center of all universes) in a box in his room.
Those feats don't put him above Franklin.laughing out loud

Limbo's Elder Gods are featless, as opposed to the Mad Celestials whom Franklin defeated. Creating universes is something Franklin literally does before nappy time.laughing out loud

Smaller size doesn't mean it's lesser in scope or power. A pocket universe can overwrite the mainstream universe. Just ask the Collector, who keeps a whole collection of these things contained in cannisters.thumb up

carver9
Vulcan wins.

FistOfThe North

Again had I known what his opinion always was, then yea, but if it's as simple as this post if your was then no. Like you didn't even try ..

Epicurus
Originally posted by carver9
Vulcan wins.
How?
Again had I known what his opinion always was, then yea, but if it's as simple as this post if your was then no. Like you didn't even try ..
Brush up your sarcasm detection skillz, bro.

deathlife
Legion un-makes him

Magnon
Legion wins. He could shoot miniature singularities up Vulcan's nostrils. That is an attack with the geometry of space-time, not an attack with energy, and therefore Vulcan would be defenseless against it.

A telepathic attack, on the other hand, would be risky. Vulcan has shown the ability to control telepathic energies, and quite easily at that.

Finally, I think Legion's creation of his own universe is more impressive than anything that Franklin has done, including fighting the rogue Celestials.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Magnon
Finally, I think Legion's creation of his own universe is more impressive than anything that Franklin has done, including fighting the rogue Celestials.
If you think that then you're an idiot. Nevermind the fact that creating universes under his bedsheet is a time-passing hobby of Franklin's.

Magnon
If you think that then you're an idiot. Nevermind the fact that creating universes under his bedsheet is a time-passing hobby of Franklin's.

Seems like you're just another clueless internet troll.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Magnon
Seems like you're just another clueless internet troll.
Says the buffoon who thinks that Odin can't destroy a galaxy.laughing out loud

Magnon
Says the buffoon who thinks that Odin can't destroy a galaxy.laughing out loud

Haha, you are totally clueless indeed smile Like, meta-level clueless laughing

celestialdemon
Legion wins this easily.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Legion wins this easily.

can you give some reason behind it? i was leaning toward vulcan for the win but legion does have some down right nasty ability with 8 million personalities.

celestialdemon
can you give some reason behind it? i was leaning toward vulcan for the win but legion does have some down right nasty ability with 8 million personalities.

As powerful as Vulcan is, he has never faced anyone on Legion's level, and he's been hurt by far less. Also, his absorption powers have been shown to have limits. Legion, on the other hand, besides being able to manipulate reality itself to a massive degree, can also give himself seemingly any power by accessing his different personalities.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by celestialdemon
As powerful as Vulcan is, he has never faced anyone on Legion's level, and he's been hurt by far less. Also, his absorption powers have been shown to have limits. Legion, on the other hand, besides being able to manipulate reality itself to a massive degree, can also give himself seemingly any power by accessing his different personalities.

even with all his reality warping powers i dont think hes able to bring down vulcan hes pretty effin beast ... i was just reading the arc where he takes over the whole worlds munitions which was pretty bad ass

celestialdemon
even with all his reality warping powers i dont think hes able to bring down vulcan hes pretty effin beast ... i was just reading the arc where he takes over the whole worlds munitions which was pretty bad ass

Bad ass but nothing to someone who can create a universe.

carver9

Don't think that's canon.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by carver9
Don't think that's canon.

oh sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.