Man-Bat vs Sauron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magog
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/sgt_schlappy/Man-Bat_01_x50.jpg

Height: 7'4
Weight: 315 lbs
Day job: Biologist
Powers: Flight, super-strength and endurance, bat-like abilities such as sonar, enhanced night-vision, etc.

VS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/sgt_schlappy/Sauron.jpg

Height: 7'0
Weight: 220 lbs
Day job: Geneticist, Hypnotherapist
Powers: Flight, enhanced-strength, ability to drain/absorb victim's life force into his body, uses eye contact to hypnotize and induce hallucinations.

Fight takes place over New York-like city, no prep, morals off, to the death.

StiltmanFTW
Sauron stomps.

But I like the thread idea; seeing those two fight could be fun, if Sauron went easy on him.

Magog
>>>>> Thanks...but why does Sauron "stomp"?

StiltmanFTW
Because he's simply more powerful.

Hypno-powers, healing factor, fire breath... even the classic version was a serious threat. He outclasses Man-Bat.

Magog
I don't think Hypno powers come into play, Man-Bat uses his sonar to attack, no need to make eye contact or even look at his face. Healing factor is about equal. Fire breath I'll give you, but Man-Bat could use stealth to attack from behind to mitigate. I think Sauron would win a majority, but not 10/10, and definitely not a stomp.

carver9
Sauron stomps, easily imo.

Magog
No stomp...not even close....solid matchup, probably 6-7/10 for Sauron.

riv6672
Ha, some people arent willing to debate in a debate! laughing out loud

Yeah, Man Bat has a good ranged attack and is sneakier, to compensate for any (slight) power advantage Sauron has.

Magog
Originally posted by riv6672
Ha, some people arent willing to debate in a debate! laughing out loud

Yeah, Man Bat has a good ranged attack and is sneakier, to compensate for any (slight) power advantage Sauron has.
Thanks...that's how I feel about it too.

Not saying Sauron isn't going to win a majority, but to just say it's a stomp in his favor seems not merited.

riv6672
Agreed. Kind of takes the fun out of things!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.