FOTJ Luke VS Full power Vitiate in dark temple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Takes place in the dark temple with dark side nexus, who would win?

Sinious
FOTJ Luke > all sith/jedi but I still think in a dark side nexus, if Vitiate can manage to keep a distance between them, he has a great chance.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
FOTJ Luke > all sith/jedi but I still think in a dark side nexus, if Vitiate can manage to keep a distance between them, he has a great chance.
I think Luke takes this, in a good fight if anything. It's inarguable that Sidious is more powerful than Vitiate, for all intents and purposes, and Luke at his prime is twice as powerful as Sidious.

carthage
Luke SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I think Luke takes this, in a good fight if anything. It's inarguable that Sidious is more powerful than Vitiate, for all intents and purposes, and Luke at his prime is twice as powerful as Sidious.

Twice as powerful? Where does that come from?

By the way, I do agree with you on Luke taking Vitiate. I just meant that Luke is not so safe either. Should he lower his guard or make a mistake for a second, Vitiate can land a deadly blow.

FreshestSlice
Twice as powerful? Where does that come from?

By the way, I do agree with you on Luke taking Vitiate. I just meant that Luke is not so safe either. Should he lower his guard or make a mistake for a second, Vitiate can land a deadly blow.
If Anakin could be twice as powerful as Sidious, and Luke is as powerful as Anakin could ever become, then Luke is twice as powerful as Sidious.

Sinious
Not sure if it works that way.

Stigma
Luke squashes him.

Nephthys
Luke never squashes powerful opponents. He's not that dominant of a fighter.

It would be a great fight.

S_W_LeGenD
Incredible fight.

Emperor Vitiate is among the few who can take Luke, IMO.

If Anakin could be twice as powerful as Sidious, and Luke is as powerful as Anakin could ever become, then Luke is twice as powerful as Sidious.
This does not holds true for EU.

Anakin Skywalker had the potential to be twice as strong as mortal Palpatine.

However, Palpatine is much stronger in DE period. I don't think any mortal is as strong as DE Palpatine. Reason is that Palpatine, during DE, draws much of his strength from siphoning energies from others. I don't think Palpatine is dependent upon a fixed level of midichlorian count to function after his return since he is no longer a mortal as of DE.

See above

Also, Sidious > Vitiate is an assumption.

Sinious
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

I would say Vitiate has deeper knowledge in the force and probably can even/defeat Palp in a pure force fight but with an all out battle, DE Sidious would kill Vitiate. He is not that much of a warrior tbh.

DarthAnt66
So is Vitiate > Sidious, only that Sidious > Vitiate is a superior assumption according to lore. wink

Luke force folds Vitiate's ass into his blade.
/thread

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Luke force folds Vitiate's ass into his blade.
/thread

Then Luke stabs him with his lightsaber.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke isn't actually twice as powerful as Sidious, tbh. Vader is "80 percent" of Sidious, and Sidious can annihilate Vader on a whim. I don't see Luke, even as of FOTJ, to be capable of uber-stomping Palpatine.

FreshestSlice
Incredible fight.

Emperor Vitiate is among the few who can take Luke, IMO.

This does not holds true for EU.

Anakin Skywalker had the potential to be twice as strong as mortal Palpatine.

However, Palpatine is much stronger in DE period. I don't think any mortal is as strong as DE Palpatine. Reason is that Palpatine, during DE, draws much of his strength from siphoning energies from others. I don't think Palpatine is dependent upon a fixed level of midichlorian count to function after his return since he is no longer a mortal as of DE.

See above

Palpatine was stronger than Vitiate before DE. Palpatine was more powerful than Vitiate before ANH.
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke isn't actually twice as powerful as Sidious, tbh. Vader is "80 percent" of Sidious, and Sidious can annihilate Vader on a whim. I don't see Luke, even as of FOTJ, to be capable of uber-stomping Palpatine.
Luke hasn't been capable of uber-stomping anyone. Unless you're implying that Desann is anywhere near Luke's level even in Jedi Outcast.

S_W_LeGenD
Palpatine was stronger than Vitiate before DE. Palpatine was more powerful than Vitiate before ANH.
Unrealistic!

Emperor Vitiate was supremely strong in the Force even as a mortal. He continued to grow in power with passage of time after Nathema event and eventually reached a point when he literally multi-tasked on a grand scale: siphoned energies from many individuals; influenced an entire world with his powers and dark side practices; manifested himself within thousands of other individuals to expand his reach on galactic scale; switched bodies; and also participated in combat situations when necessary.

Luke hasn't been capable of uber-stomping anyone. Unless you're implying that Desann is anywhere near Luke's level even in Jedi Outcast.
No, Luke couldn't do jack to Lord Nyax as an example.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LeGenD, I think you misinterpreted his statement. He's saying that Luke isn't capable of uber stomping anyone, not that he is.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Oh, yes, I noticed. Thanks for pointing out.

FreshestSlice

Emperor Vitiate was supremely strong in the Force even as a mortal. He continued to grow in power with passage of time after Nathema event and eventually reached a point when he literally multi-tasked on a grand scale: siphoned energies from many individuals; influenced an entire world with his powers and dark side practices; manifested himself within thousands of other individuals to expand his reach on galactic scale; switched bodies; and also participated in combat situations when necessary.

I know it seems unrealistic, but I can only work with what I'm given, and no matter what I see happening in TOR, I do know that Palpatine is aware of who Vitiate is, but is still called more powerful. Vitiate may be more powerful than Palpatine in some areas, but for now, I have to assume Palpatine is still the most powerful overall.

S_W_LeGenD
I know it seems unrealistic, but I can only work with what I'm given, and no matter what I see happening in TOR, I do know that Palpatine is aware of who Vitiate is, but is still called more powerful. Vitiate may be more powerful than Palpatine in some areas, but for now, I have to assume Palpatine is still the most powerful overall.
Palpatine is supposedly stronger as per sources that predate introduction of Emperor Vitiate to the mythos. I think that these sources should not be considered for ranking Palpatine anymore.

Also, their is no consensus about these matters at official capacity as apparent from BioWare's works.

PTforthewin
**** bioware, it's ruining Star Wars.

The_Tempest

I'd say Vitiate is top 3 in terms of Sith, but the Emperor has him beat in accolades and feats.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Not true

Lord Stark
FOTJ Luke wins, but he's not 200% of Sidious imo. Anakin's potential was 200% of Sidious, the same Anakin that pwned the Mortis children. Luke could not do that. Ever. From feats he's more like 120% of Sidious.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^^^

yep, agreed.

S_W_LeGenD
Luke's victory is not guaranteed in this contest.

Possibility? Yes.
Guarantee? No.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Lord Stark
FOTJ Luke wins, but he's not 200% of Sidious imo. Anakin's potential was 200% of Sidious, the same Anakin that pwned the Mortis children. Luke could not do that. Ever. From feats he's more like 120% of Sidious.

thumb up

Nephthys
thumb up

So a full-power Vitiate with the Dark Temple to draw on would be a good fight imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yes.

carthage
He's a pussy and has to be amped of course. He couldn't even take anyone based on natural ability. He's not as strong as the SWTOR fanboys make him out to be without a nexus.

Nephthys
Well he has a nexus here so stop your b*tching.

carthage
He'd get wtpfwned by any high tier or mid tier duelist without a nexus.

Why people idolize a terribly designed clone version sans the skill and character of Palpatine is beyond me.

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by carthage
He'd get wtpfwned by any high tier or mid tier duelist without a nexus.

Why people idolize a terribly designed clone version sans the skill and character of Palpatine is beyond me.

It's because Bioware built him up and made him out to be the most powerful Force user anyone, by that time, has ever encountered. However, the way they wrote it in the TOR Encyclopedia has people interpreting Vitiate as the most powerful, ever, and since the publication date of the Encyclopedia is more recent than Palpatine's sources, they look at that to say he's more powerful than Palpatine, rather than a titan in his own right and the most powerful up to that point in galactic history.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
He's a pussy and has to be amped of course. He couldn't even take anyone based on natural ability. He's not as strong as the SWTOR fanboys make him out to be without a nexus.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130815124007/transformers-legends/images/c/c4/Triple-facepalm.jpg

---

Emperor Vitiate defeats 4 of the strongest Jedi in the galaxy simultaneously on a space station:

0GalABjUCig

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Kalen Sykes
It's because Bioware built him up and made him out to be the most powerful Force user anyone, by that time, has ever encountered. However, the way they wrote it in the TOR Encyclopedia has people interpreting Vitiate as the most powerful, ever, and since the publication date of the Encyclopedia is more recent than Palpatine's sources, they look at that to say he's more powerful than Palpatine, rather than a titan in his own right and the most powerful up to that point in galactic history.

Except he got beaten by the Hero of Tython on a nexus, and we know Yoda is stronger than the Hero of Tython. Sidious is on par with Yoda.

Kalen Sykes
Except he got beaten by the Hero of Tython on a nexus, and we know Yoda is stronger than the Hero of Tython. Sidious is on par with Yoda.

True, the HoT did beat him, but wasn't Vitiate in a weakened state at that time? It's been a while since I beat the JK story line. I was more referring to the quote in the Encyclopedia that explicitly refers to Vitiate as the most powerful, ever. I agree that Yoda is stronger than the HoT, but, I believe Sidious is stronger than Yoda. It did state in the New Essential Chronology that Yoda was unable to defeat him. Even in the film, he says "Failed, I have".

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stalemating is considered a failure on Yoda's part. He needed to kill the Emperor, not match him. Hence that statement.

S_W_LeGenD
True, the HoT did beat him, but wasn't Vitiate in a weakened state at that time? It's been a while since I beat the JK story line. I was more referring to the quote in the Encyclopedia that explicitly refers to Vitiate as the most powerful, ever. I agree that Yoda is stronger than the HoT, but, I believe Sidious is stronger than Yoda. It did state in the New Essential Chronology that Yoda was unable to defeat him. Even in the film, he says "Failed, I have".
You expecting OP (Lord Stark) to give you proper information about Emperor Vitiate? Your faith in him is misplaced.

But here:

You've learned that the Emperor is on Dromund Kaas, temporarily weakened by your efforts thwarting his plan for galactic annihilation. Striking at him now is your best chance to defeat him once and for all.

Lord Stark

"In his contest with Sidious, YOda realizes he is overmatched and deserts the fight, perhaps because his spirit has been broken by so many Jedi deaths."

Lord Stark
You expecting OP (Lord Stark) to give you proper information about Emperor Vitiate? Your faith in him is misplaced.

But here:

You've learned that the Emperor is on Dromund Kaas, temporarily weakened by your efforts thwarting his plan for galactic annihilation. Striking at him now is your best chance to defeat him once and for all.

And then the HoT saves their companion giving Vitiate time to recoup.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
....but even thereafter you save your companion and the mission description still notes that Vitiate's weakened. Why would he recoup significantly in minutes if he hadn't in hours?

Kalen Sykes

But here:

Ok, so the HoT, a powerhouse and likely the strongest Jedi in Order at that time, did defeat a weakened Vitiate. I'm not diminishing his accomplishment, only saying that the battle might have gone very differently if Vitiate had been at full strength on DK.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
yeah, it probably would have tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
And then the HoT saves their companion giving Vitiate time to recoup.
Emperor Vitiate does not recovers properly during this confrontation irrespective of the choices made, saving Kira leads to Emperor recovering some more but not at his original point. He had been forced to disengage from a galaxy-busting ritual prior to this confrontation. Imagine the fallout of disengagement from a ritual of such magnitude on anybody; dare I say that a mortal might have perished in Emperor's position.

Ok, so the HoT, a powerhouse and likely the strongest Jedi in Order at that time, did defeat a weakened Vitiate. I'm not diminishing his accomplishment, only saying that the battle might have gone very differently if Vitiate had been at full strength on DK.
Agreed

HoT also had help from his droid in this encounter.

Nephthys
thumb up

T7 > HK.

....but even thereafter you save your companion and the mission description still notes that Vitiate's weakened. Why would he recoup significantly in minutes if he hadn't in hours?

thumb up

The_Tempest

Does the mission description change at all? Because Scourge himself says the Hero of Tython gave Vitiate time to recover.

S_W_LeGenD
Honestly, T7 is very impressive droid.

- MUCH OF T7'S SERVICE RECORD is shrouded in mystery, but he has clearly been modified well beyond his factory specifications.

- The accumulated experience stored in T7's memory provides this sturdy unit with expertise far above the average droid.

- COMBAT SPECIALITY: Heavy-armored ranged fire support

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Nephthys

The_Tempest

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He's recovering, but the hero diverting his attention to saving his companions helped very little.

The_Tempest
He's recovering, but the hero diverting his attention to saving his companions helped very little.

According to what? Scourge says otherwise.

Nephthys
Yeah, Vitiate was recovering. But as XSUPREMEXSKILLZ said, it would only be a few minutes extra for him to recover in. Considering the entire attack would take hours, its not that of a significant recovery.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
According to common sense. If Vitiate had been attempting his recovery for hours, mere minutes would not bring significant effect. Plus Scourge notes that it's imperative Vitiate doesn't regain his full strength.

S_W_LeGenD
Emperor Vitiate was (is) too strong to handle in fair manner; a Jedi Strike Team failed to stop him in a fair confrontation. Therefore, plan was to make Emperor Vitiate vulnerable and then strike at him; this vulnerability emerged when HoT disrupted Emperor's plan to consume the galaxy with assistance from Scourge. Scourge's assistance proved to be beneficial to the Jedi Order.

The_Tempest
According to common sense. If Vitiate had been attempting his recovery for hours, mere minutes would not bring significant effect. Plus Scourge notes that it's imperative Vitiate doesn't regain his full strength.

....wha?

Vitiate has presumably been recovering the entire time; no one is suggesting the healing process begins as the Hero encroaches upon the throne room. That wouldn't make any sense at all.

Which is in line with Scourge's remark post-mission that the Hero gave Vitiate time to recover by saving his friends.

Kalen Sykes
It was one of those "now or never" attacks. If they failed on DK, and Vitiate regained his full power, well let's just say there would be a run on red lightsaber crystals...

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Exactly

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The_Tempest
....wha?

You'll see, in due time.

Vitiate has presumably been recovering the entire time; no one is suggesting the healing process begins as the Hero encroaches upon the throne room. That wouldn't make any sense at all.

Of course. As you advance through the mission itself however, the description still notes that Vitiate is weakened, even as you encroach upon his throne room. Which would make sense, considering the power needed to perform such a ritual, then having it backfire. Furthermore, this proves my point that if he was recovering the whole time (which he was), a few minutes to save your companion wouldn't mean much.

Which is in line with Scourge's remark post-mission that the Hero gave Vitiate time to recover by saving his friends.

I actually don't remember this, "post mission," remark, tbh. Would you mind supplying me with it? And, as mentioned, Scourge notes that it was imperative to the success of the mission that Vitiate doesn't gather his full strength, because, well, the HoT probably would've been beaten down then.

The_Tempest

Kalen Sykes
?

?v=zoFNJ7UophU

9:51. We don't know how long it took for Tython to rescue his companions. The bottom line is that Vitiate apparently had enough time to gather his energies (which makes sense, since he's recuperating on a powerful dark side nexus that sits atop another powerful dark side nexus). The fact that the mission description doesn't provide regular reports of Vitiate's convalescence doesn't change that.

But Scourge saying that doesn't necessarily mean that Vitiate was actually able to recover his power. Scourge fears Vitiate, so he could've been speaking from that fear. After all, he betrayed Vitiate.

Nephthys
Its dumb to think that the Emperor recovered a significant amount in the few minutes it took to save Kira/Doc in comparison to the hours it would take to gather the Republic fleet, assault Dromund Kaas, fight through Kaas City and fight through the Dark Temple defenses.

The_Tempest
Point is, Vitiate could have been at 98% recovery and still technically be weakened (since he's not at 100%). We don't know how much time it took the Hero to save his companions, but let's not pretend Vitiate was near-death or anything. It's just an embarrassing showing.

Nephthys
So biased.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
So biased.

You really are:

You should know by now that my Swtor bias utterly eclipses my TotJ bias.

Bottom line is, I still have you SWTORians by the balls.

http://i.imgur.com/fU9jYP0.png

Time to accept His Imperial Majesty's glory.

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate, at his proper strength, easily defeated 4 of the strongest Jedi in the galaxy (including HoT) simultaneously.

Later on, Vitiate lost to 1 powerful Jedi and a droid.

Difference is massive in both cases. Valid explanation is that Vitiate was massively weakened from disruption of his most ambitious ritual, thanks to efforts of HoT and Scourge. Vitiate didn't recover properly by the time HoT confronted him for the second time.

Lord Stark
So biased.

You should know by now that my Swtor bias utterly eclipses my TotJ bias.

http://kansansforlife.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/pot-call-kettle-black1.jpg

Nephthys
Vitiate, at his proper strength, easily defeated 4 of the strongest Jedi in the galaxy (including HoT) simultaneously.

Later on, Vitiate lost to 1 powerful Jedi and a droid.

Difference is massive in both cases. Valid explanation is that Vitiate was massively weakened from disruption of his most ambitious ritual, thanks to efforts of HoT and Scourge. Vitiate didn't recover properly by the time HoT confronted him for the second time.

thumb up

The Hero improved, by nowhere near enough to beat a full strength Vitiate on the DT nexus after fighting through so much.

Sinious
@ Neph

Wait, so you do think that HoT faced a weakened Vitiate and that's why he defeated him?

Nephthys
Vitiate was clearly not at full-strength, no.

Sinious
What were we arguing about earlier today then? big grin

Nephthys
You seemed to think that made the Hero not on Vitiates level, even though it does despite him being weakened.

Sinious
I still think that. Hero hasn't shown any other feats impressive enough to make her Vitiate's level. So it only makes sense to assume that HoT faced a considerably weakened Vitiate and that in a fair fight, Vitiate would crush her with the force the way he crushed Revan. Why is it so hard accept that I don't understand.

Nephthys
The Hero did resist Sel Makor's power in his inner sanctum, rather easily.

Sinious
The Hero did resist Sel Makor's power in his inner sanctum, rather easily.

Vitiate did that for months.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, I guess feat wise it's never shown that way. Although I don't know if Luke could not defeat the Children.

Emperordmb
The fact that Vitiate is immortal is being a little bit too hardcore wanked here. No that does not mean he can defeat any mortal in the galaxy. Elves in Lord of the Rings are immortal, Master Fay was immortal, even Darths Krayt and Plagueis discovered their own forms of immortality, but that didn't stop them from being killed by mortals. So stop humping the fact that Vitiate is immortal in versus threads, cause that does not change the fact that he can be killed or beaten in combat by mortals. Hell, even ****in Revan posed a substantial threat to Vitiate's life, and I doubt any one is going to argue that Revan wasn't mortal.

Nephthys
Vitiate did that for months.

I was just mentioning it as an impressive feat.

Its hard to accept your argument because the Hero had many disadvantages going in as well, as I explained to you. The nexus, the defenses, the companion and Vitiates own recovery, all amount to the Hero being on a somewhat even playing field.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The fact that Vitiate is immortal is being a little bit too hardcore wanked here. No that does not mean he can defeat any mortal in the galaxy. Elves in Lord of the Rings are immortal, Master Fay was immortal, even Darths Krayt and Plagueis discovered their own forms of immortality, but that didn't stop them from being killed by mortals. So stop humping the fact that Vitiate is immortal in versus threads, cause that does not change the fact that he can be killed or beaten in combat by mortals. Hell, even ****in Revan posed a substantial threat to Vitiate's life, and I doubt any one is going to argue that Revan wasn't mortal.

Noone says he is impossible to kill. It just shows how much he mastered the force.

I was just mentioning it as an impressive feat.

Its hard to accept your argument because the Hero had many disadvantages going in as well, as I explained to you. The nexus, the defenses, the companion and Vitiates own recovery, all amount to the Hero being on a somewhat even playing field.

Im not saying that HoT sucks or anything. I just believe that she is not that close to Vitiate and she isn't necessarily higher than Windu.

Emperordmb
Legend seems to be playing the immortality card as an excuse to say that Vitiate could beat any mortal.

Nephthys
Im not saying that HoT sucks or anything. I just believe that she is not that close to Vitiate and she isn't necessarily higher than Windu.

Ok. It's open to personal opinion I suppose. I've seen people argue that Vitiate was hardly weakened and therefore the Hero >>> him, just as I've seen people argue Vitiate was a shadow of his true self and clearly superior. I choose the middle for the reasons stated.

The Hero is stronger than the Barsen'thor, who is more powerful than Windu.

Do you see the Hero as higher than Revan?

Sinious
Legend seems to be playing the immortality card as an excuse to say that Vitiate could beat any mortal.

I think he means to say it as a version of the character like DE/ROTS Sidious or FOTJ Luke.

Mortal Vitiate would be before the ritual took place in Natemha meaning when he wasn't even a century old and immortal Vitiate would mean that he is much stronger after all the rituals and much more experienced/wiser as he lived for a millennia.

Ok. It's open to personal opinion I suppose. I've seen people argue that Vitiate was hardly weakened and therefore the Hero >>> him, just as I've seen people argue Vitiate was a shadow of his true self and clearly superior. I choose the middle for the reasons stated.

The Hero is stronger than the Barsen'thor, who is more powerful than Windu.

Do you see the Hero as higher than Revan?

Hmm I could somehow agree with that I suppose. I would still put HoT in a bit lower position than you do though I think.

Hero has triumphed where Revan failed and against an even more powerful Emperor so naturally she is to be considered superior. The inaccuracy here is that Vitiate would crush reborn Revan if not as easy as the first time. He would hold out for some time but it wouldn't be a great fight. At least that's what I think.

And I think Hot vs Reborn Revan would be a great fight and HoT would win at the end. So there is an inaccuracy in power hierarchy as usual.

Maybe HoT is the antidote of Vitiate and thats why she performed excellently against him. I can't come up with any other explanation other than Vitiate being extremely weakened of course.

PTforthewin
I think he means to say it as a version of the character like DE/ROTS Sidious or FOTJ Luke.

Mortal Vitiate would be before the ritual took place in Natemha meaning when he wasn't even a century old and immortal Vitiate would mean that he is much stronger after all the rituals and much more experienced/wiser as he lived for a millennia.

Hmm I could somehow agree with that I suppose. I would still put HoT in a bit lower position than you do though I think.

Hero has triumphed where Revan failed and against an even more powerful Emperor so naturally she is to be considered superior. The inaccuracy here is that Vitiate would crush reborn Revan if not as easy as the first time. He would hold out for some time but it wouldn't be a great fight. At least that's what I think.

And I think Hot vs Reborn Revan would be a great fight and HoT would win at the end. So there is an inaccuracy in power hierarchy as usual.

Maybe HoT is the antidote of Vitiate and thats why she performed excellently against him. I can't come up with any other explanation other than Vitiate being extremely weakened of course. Why are you saying that HoT is a female?

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Why are you saying that HoT is a female?

That's probably because they're HoT was female. I've seen people refer to them as she, he, and (s)he.

PTforthewin
Oh

S_W_LeGenD
You are not getting the point.

Vitiate achieved:-

1. Corporeal immortality, which enhanced his defensive capabilities against Force powers.
2. Voices, further increased his safeguard on a broader scale against majority of threats.
3. Emperor Vitiate doesn't have stamina related limitations.

In the nutshell, Emperor Vitiate is extremely difficult to stop/defeat and his powers are devastating. This entire ground reality makes Emperor Vitiate arguably the most dangerous combatant in the mythos.

A mortal, no matter how tough, have limits and lacks the advantages held by Emperor Vitiate. And its not like as if a mortal would be able to endure Emperor's attacks for like 15 min or something, not possible.

See above

Nephthys
Maybe HoT is the antidote of Vitiate and thats why she performed excellently against him. I can't come up with any other explanation other than Vitiate being extremely weakened of course.

Well Revan did suggest that the Force itself would create a Champion of Light to counter Vitiate, which is obviously the Hero.

Sinious
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Why are you saying that HoT is a female?

Nephthys keeps referring to HoT as a female. Finally brainwashed me.

Sinious
Well Revan did suggest that the Force itself would create a Champion of Light to counter Vitiate, which is obviously the Hero.

Yes, so maybe HoT's skills were also shaped by the force to hit Vitiate where he is weak most which would explain why HoT was successful where anyone else more powerful than HoT would fail.

PTforthewin
I'm laughing here, a ****ing fanboy claims that HoT is stronger then Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.