Thor unleashed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Geeker
Thor is an amazing character with a long history. He is the first superhero I got into after watching adventures in babysitting and I can say, a less gay hero in my opinion does not exist.

Thor is often undersold on forums, I would like to ask what other character in the high herald range in Marvel and DC can actually compete with Thor unleased! Thor at his very best! I think none, others usually need an outside plot device like the Surfer and the Crunch, Superman and a Sundip. Thor at his best damages Celestials and defeats Skyfathers, is any other high herald his equal? I think not, would anyone like to put forward a contrary case?

This is Thor Vs. whoever you choose in the high herald range!

pym-ftw
Thor is the Top Herald imho.

Stoic
I agree that Thor is often undersold, but we have to also keep from over-inflating him as well. There are other characters that have put out as much or more destructive force in certain showings. The Surfer should not be undersold, and did not need the crunch to destroy a planet with ease. People tend to make it seem like destroying a planet is a small feat, but it's enormous. I mean when did it become a small thing to turn that much real estate into rubble? Opening up black holes and such is another incredible feat when you come to realize just how powerful event horizons actually are. Healing a creature so badly injured that death is seconds away is also something that the Surfer has done without using the crunch. When Thor battles the Surfer prepared and serious about winning, these two match up pretty evenly. I agree that they have different powers, but I'm not sure if I'd boldly make a claim stating that Thor is more powerful that Norrin Radd.

Both have their uses in certain situations. The Surfer operates better in some instances than Thor, and vice verse I guess is what I'm pretty much saying. So like I said, I'm not trying to undersell Thor, but I don't want to over-inflate him either.

DarkSaint85
At their very best, without an outside amp?

Most recent I can think of off the top of my head is Hal and the Krona Buster.

abhilegend
Superman has feats no herald can match. I sometime wonder who writes those ridiculous feats.

Insane Titan
Heh

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
At their very best, without an outside amp?

Most recent I can think of off the top of my head is Hal and the Krona Buster.
Superman's phantom stranger buster is better.

uhuh

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Heh
Got something to say?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
Got something to say? yeah, heh

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
yeah, heh
laughing out loud

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman's phantom stranger buster is better.

uhuh
He was amped

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thor is the Top Herald imho.

This. No Herald can beat him under stips like this.

-Pr-
The only heralds that are capable of getting a majority over Thor are Surfer and Superman, imo.

Almost everyone else would fall short.

DarkSaint85
Oh, sorry, didn't see that we had to put someone forwards.

Hunter Zolomon. Unleashed evil face

abhilegend
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
He was amped
No, he wasn't.

DarkSaint85
Also, if we are only using best showings, Wally.

I.e. forum Flash.

Warlord
superman singing....nuff said

h1a8
Superman and Surfer can get Thor.
Other heralds most likely will fall though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.