Cin Drallig runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
1. Adi Gallia
2. Vindican
3. Even Piell
4. 3 Magna Guards
5. TCW Grievous
6. Darth Bane DOE

Boss: Darth Malgus, Darth Tenebrous, Exar Kun, Mother Talzin

carthage
Dead at 6.

Nephthys
Dead at 1.

S_W_LeGenD
Might make it to 2 at maximum

King Joker
Loses at 1.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Dead at 1.

I mean Gallia lost to Grievous and Cin is considered to be Grievous' superior.

Nephthys
Lmao.

PTforthewin
Lol any half minded ****** can take out 3 magnaguards

Lord Stark
Lmao.

Bro don't hate on Cin. The man was battlemaster afterall, I don't think he's going to go down to Adi Gallia. Although it was semi-retconned, I still believe Cin to be capable of downing the General (in spite of less than spectacular feats). He makes it to Grievous, then goes down.

Nephthys
Drallig is as capable of beating Grievous as I am of having sex tonight. In pure sabers Grievous is close to Ventress and CW Kenobi.

In the end, I see Gallia lasting more than 2 seconds against Anakin, which wasn't the case for Drallig.

Lord Stark
Drallig is as capable of beating Grievous as I am of having sex tonight. In pure sabers Grievous is close to Ventress and CW Kenobi.

In the end, I see Gallia lasting more than 2 seconds against Anakin, which wasn't the case for Drallig.

"Do I need to demonstrate what responses you can expect from Cin Drallig or Obi-Wan Kenobi? From Mace Windu or, stars help you, Yoda?"
It was more than 2 seconds, we don't see the start of the duel.

RfW4vK-Fu1A

Here Serra Keto puts up a pretty good fight against Anakin and we know she's inferior to Cin.

Even if you want to say the first quote is retconned Cin is referred to as the Temple's finest swordsman, not Shaak Ti. So he should at least be> Shaak. Speaking of which her death may be retconned.

Nephthys
It's stated the Anakin kills him in a short exchange of a few blows.

Lord Stark
It's stated the Anakin kills him in a short exchange of a few blows.
Where?
And even if so that's a feat for Anakin. Doesn't dismiss the rest of my post.

Nephthys
And like I said, Adi Gallia wouldn't be pwned so easily by him. So she's > Drallig.

You can suggest Cin > Shaak Ti all you want, it just makes me laugh.

S_W_LeGenD
I think that Drallig is technically sound in lightsaber dueling arts but sucks as a Force-user. This is why he performed miserably against Anakin.

DarthAnt66
"Stone-faced, Obi-Wan watched younglings run into the room, fleeing a
storm of blasterfire; he watched Cin Drallig and a pair of teenage
Padawans-was that Whie, the boy Yoda had brought to Vjun?-backing into the
scene, blades whirling, cutting down the advancing clone troopers with
deflected bolts. He watched a lightsaber blade flick into the shot, cutting down first
one Padawan, then the other. He watched the brisk stride of a caped figure
who hacked through Drallig's shoulder, then stood aside as the old Troll
fell dying to let the rest of the clones blast the children to shreds."
-Revenge of the Sith

Lord Stark
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"Stone-faced, Obi-Wan watched younglings run into the room, fleeing a
storm of blasterfire; he watched Cin Drallig and a pair of teenage
Padawans-was that Whie, the boy Yoda had brought to Vjun?-backing into the
scene, blades whirling, cutting down the advancing clone troopers with
deflected bolts. He watched a lightsaber blade flick into the shot, cutting down first
one Padawan, then the other. He watched the brisk stride of a caped figure
who hacked through Drallig's shoulder, then stood aside as the old Troll
fell dying to let the rest of the clones blast the children to shreds."
-Revenge of the Sith

Yeah that leaves room for some actual dueling to happen.

And like I said, Adi Gallia wouldn't be pwned so easily by him. So she's > Drallig.

You can suggest Cin > Shaak Ti all you want, it just makes me laugh.

Are you just going to ignore the canon stating Cin>Shaak Ti then?

Q99
There is the matter than Cin and Shaak both faced Anakin in the temple assault. One of them did.... significantly better than the other.

DarthAnt66
From what it seems, Anakin defeats him insanely quickly. They don't even account for a battle to even take place, but rather Anakin curbstomping Drallig.

King Joker
And I don't see Gallia getting curbstomped by Anakin, TBH.

WildBantha88
he clears including the boss fight smile

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
There is the matter than Cin and Shaak both faced Anakin in the temple assault. One of them did.... significantly better than the other.

Wasn't this retconned by TCWs. Shaak Ti was slain by Anakin just stabbing her in the back. I also couldn't find anything suggesting Shaak Ti and Anakin dueled.

King Joker
Yeah.

Lord Stark
Wow...case withdrawn. I own the ROTS Visual dictionary and it says "Even the Temple's finest swordmaster is no match for Anakin Skywalker and the stormtroopers of the 501st legion"...except it says it under the profile for Stass Allie and Shaak Ti. Stass was off world so...

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Wasn't this retconned by TCWs. Shaak Ti was slain by Anakin just stabbing her in the back. I also couldn't find anything suggesting Shaak Ti and Anakin dueled.

That came from a deleted scene from the live-action movie, one of two unused death scenes for her in the movie.

TFU later established her as having survived, and in it's databanks said she faced Anakin, and after a brief clashed stunned him with an illusion and ran away, escaping with her life.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
That came from a deleted scene from the live-action movie, one of two unused death scenes for her in the movie.

TFU later established her as having survived, and in it's databanks said she faced Anakin, and after a brief clashed stunned him with an illusion and ran away, escaping with her life.

I know, seems like either its an error or TCWs re-retconned it, which is possible considering Rebels is like to retcon all of TFU regardless.. The TFU databanks? No they don't. At least not the ones on Youtube.

PTforthewin
Does anyone here actually play TFU? Or do you just watch gameplay videos of it? Because I play TFU every weak

Q99
I know, seems like either its an error or TCWs re-retconned it, which is possible considering Rebels is like to retcon all of TFU regardless..

TCW never addressed the temple assault.

Legends continuity, she without a doubt survived (as she was alive in TFU, obviously). And as Legends continuity is, well, over... no real room for more retcons.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
TCW never addressed the temple assault.

Legends continuity, she without a doubt survived (as she was alive in TFU, obviously). And as Legends continuity is, well, over... no real room for more retcons.

Yes it does.
z0otZyorrCU

And considering the accuracy of Kit, Saesee, Agen and Windu's death...it seems pretty accurate.

Nephthys
Maces death was inaccurate though.

Lord Stark
Maces death was inaccurate though.

How? He was even missing a hand.

King Joker
@Nephthys No it's not :/

NewGuy01
Let's not forget that Anakin has troopers as backup, and it isn't unlikely that Drallig and his apprentices had to deal with blaster fire while being cut down by Anakin. After all, right after Drallig was killed it went on to say that the apprentices with him were blasted to bits by the Clones.

Q99
"Always in motion is the future."

Shaak actually being alive trumps a vision.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
"Always in motion is the future."

Shaak actually being alive trumps a vision.

"Always in motion is the canon."

What's the point of showing these deaths exactly as they appear in ROTS, right down to Palpatine's roar, then show Shaak Ti's death if not to retcon it?

Nephthys
How? He was even missing a hand.

He isn't screaming UNLIMITED POWAH like a howler monkey and he's standing up.

Lord Stark
He isn't screaming UNLIMITED POWAH like a howler monkey and he's standing up.

Now who's grasping at straws laughing

Nephthys
Now who's grasping at straws laughing

But it is inaccurate. erm

Lord Stark
But it is inaccurate. erm

Its a vision it isn't going to capture every single dialogue point lol.

Besides that's incredibly minor.

Nephthys
= inaccurate

Lord Stark
= inaccurate

What Sidious says as he's flinging Mace out the Window isn't nearly as big a point as killing Shaak Ti.

Q99
"Always in motion is the canon."

What's the point of showing these deaths exactly as they appear in ROTS, right down to Palpatine's roar, then show Shaak Ti's death if not to retcon it?

To freak Yoda out?

A vision *can't* retcon a real event. Remember when Darth Caedus had a vision of Krayt turning his daughter to the dark side and killing Luke and Jacen and conquering the galaxy? I don't think that retconned the Legacy comics, for example.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
To freak Yoda out?

A vision *can't* retcon a real event. Remember when Darth Caedus had a vision of Krayt turning his daughter to the dark side and killing Luke and Jacen and conquering the galaxy? I don't think that retconned the Legacy comics, for example.

Red herring. Nothing in Caedus' vision came true.

NewGuy01
That's because he did something about it. Yoda frankly did absolutely nothing.

Nephthys
Yoda may well be the worst Jedi ever.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That's because he did something about it. Yoda frankly did absolutely nothing.

Are you serious? They tried to search for Sidious. They knew the army was bought by the enemy, but on the otherhand it had saved their lives more times than ever. There was no other choice.

Yoda may well be the worst Jedi ever.

He kept the Jedi Order alive. Hardly the worst.

Nephthys
Luke succeeded in-spite of Yoda's advice though.

PTforthewin
Yoda is probably the stupidest jedi, he didn't believe the chancellor had a plot when everyone did.

Emperordmb
He led them to their deaths without their knowledge.

Lord Stark
Luke succeeded in-spite of Yoda's advice though.

What? Do not underestimate the power of the Emperor? Or confront Vader? Because both of those are amazing pieces of advice and honestly if Luke hadn't lucked out on Vader loving him he would have died and the teachings of the Jedi with him.

Yoda isn't stupid as a quote from the ROTS novel "The reason Palpatine isn't a suspect is because he already controls the Republic"

Also if Palpatine was removed from office the Republic would crumble.

Q99
Red herring. Nothing in Caedus' vision came true.

Rather my point. Visions don't always come true.

Nephthys
What? Do not underestimate the power of the Emperor? Or confront Vader? Because both of those are amazing pieces of advice and honestly if Luke hadn't lucked out on Vader loving him he would have died and the teachings of the Jedi with him.

Yoda isn't stupid as a quote from the ROTS novel "The reason Palpatine isn't a suspect is because he already controls the Republic"

Also if Palpatine was removed from office the Republic would crumble.

It was logically sound advice, but not the Jedi way. Yoda and Obi-Wan gave up on Anakin and didn't believe he could be redeemed. That's counter to the Jedi doctrine of mercy and redemption. Yoda betrayed his ideals. Luke didn't luck out, he won in the only way they could have, the Twue Power of Love.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.