Mera vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire Knight
Who wins?

BlackWind
Aquaman has every advantage unless Mera immediately does the "water from body absorption" thing. Which she likely wouldn't.

zopzop
Call me crazy, but I'm going with Mera.

abhilegend
The King shows who is the boss and who works in the kitchen to the *****.

-Pr-
Don't be like that.

========

If Arthur gets close in, he can take it. If Mera keeps her distance, maybe she can manipulate the water in his body.

Fighting someone when the one thing you manipulate actually amps them, puts a person at an immediate disadvantage imo.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't be like that.

========

If Arthur gets close in, he can take it. If Mera keeps her distance, maybe she can manipulate the water in his body.

Fighting someone when the one thing you manipulate actually amps them, puts a person at an immediate disadvantage imo.
C'mon, if it was lois you wouldn't have said one thing.

stick out tongue

Epicurus
Don't be like that.
With their constant misogyny laced humor, I wonder how abhi and Stilt get women in real life.

Best bet; they probably don't.

Also, Mera wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
C'mon, if it was lois you wouldn't have said one thing.

stick out tongue

I hate lois for reasons other than sexism, so it's different.

Originally posted by Epicurus
With their constant misogyny laced humor, I wonder how abhi and Stilt get women in real life.

Best bet; they probably don't.

Also, Mera wins.

don't bash.

abhilegend
I hate lois for reasons other than sexism, so it's different.

don't bash.
I wasn't being sexist, just joking.

ahuh

Fire Knight
Wow so some people think Mera will lose because she's woman.

Aquaman maybe stronger, but if Mera take out every water from his body, he's done.

KingD19
Does the fight take place in water? Also, wouldn't Aquaman's telepathy work on her since Atlantean's are sea based?

Fire Knight
Scenario 1: they fight in sea
scenario 2: they fight on land

Choose either or both. I can't edit OP.

-Pr-
In sea, he'd win. On land, she has more of a chance, imo.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Fire Knight
Who wins?

Is this a standard battle or a sex encounter?

DarkSaint85
Mera in both.

In the sea, she launches him into space.

CIS still being on, can't see Arthur going all out against her. WhereasMera, I can.

Fire Knight
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Is this a standard battle or a sex encounter?

You choose

-K-M-
They fought in Aquaman #3 (Vol.3)....Aquaman won

Mera was bloodlusted and Aquaman was holding back and still won

leonidas
^ thumb up

out of water it might be different. forum does allow for more options, but still, i'd take arthur for a heavy majority.

BlackWind
In or out of water, I give Aquaman the win. Mere would only pull water out of his body in a bloodlust situation.

Mera has claimed she is faster than he is in the new 52, and has indeed kept up with him when they were hauling ass away from the Dead King. Though Aquaman has a confirmed hypersonic(mach 5+) speed feat by outracing the Living Room to an island and beating it there by a fair margin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.