Team Ultron vs Team Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magog
-Ultron
-Kang the Conqueror
-Magus (technarchy) ...limited growth to 50 ft
-Annihilus
-Terminus (stage 4)

vs

-Brainiac
-General Zod
-Cyborg Superman ...limited growth to 50 ft
-Despero
-Doomsday

Fight takes place on Mars.

Both teams are teleported to the surface at the same time, and start 100 yards from each other. No prep, they are simply told they are in a fight against a team of aliens and that the winning team gets to return home. BFR allowed for only 2 members of each team.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Magog
-Ultron
-Kang the Conqueror
-Magus (technarchy) ...limited growth to 50 ft
-Annihilus
-Terminus (stage 4)

vs

-Brainiac
-General Zod
-Cyborg Superman ...limited growth to 50 ft
-Despero
-Doomsday

Fight takes place on Mars.

Both teams are teleported to the surface at the same time, and start 100 yards from each other. No prep, they are simply told they are in a fight against a team of aliens and that the winning team gets to return home. BFR allowed for only 2 members of each team.
This Pre-FLASHPOINT? If so, I think Team Brainiac has both the physical and versatility advantage(but I could be wrong), but if it's the "real" Brainiac, Brainiac is probably the weak link without his ship.

Magog
Originally posted by Delta1938
This Pre-FLASHPOINT? If so, I think Team Brainiac has both the physical and versatility advantage(but I could be wrong), but if it's the "real" Brainiac, Brainiac is probably the weak link without his ship.
Hmmmmmmm, I'll go pre-Flashpoint.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Magog
Hmmmmmmm, I'll go pre-Flashpoint.

I don't even know if Brainiac, Cy and Despero he appeared in the New 52 or not, so it'd be a mix if you didn't go Pre-FLASHPOINT. Which Brainiac? The "real" Brainiac or the Brainiac with mental powers that was around for most of Post-CRISIS continuity? If it's the "real" Brainiac, then I don't think he's much use in this scenario without being in his ship.

Magog
TBH, not a huge fan of the post-Crisis Brainiac....it would give TEAM DC way too much of an advantage. I'll go with "real" Brainiac, and he can have his ship...but it has to stay within 1,000 ft of Mars surface at all times. Same goes for Kang's ship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.