Indra Sasuke vs Revived Madara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
This is Madara just before becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki, he is equipped with one of his Rinnegan, Sage Mode, and Hashirama's powers.

And obvoiusly, this is Sasuke as he is currently, armed with his singular Rinnegan, and the Sage's Chakra.

AuraAngel
Sasuke should demolish him lol.

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah Sasuke is half of Hagoromo now which means Madara is outgunned.

NewGuy01
As if. Madara by this point lone could use Limbo to humble all 9 tailed beasts, he has insane regenerative powers that Sasuke lacks, his Susano'o is just as developed and powerful, and he has Hashirama's powers--Which alone were far greater than the abilities granted by Madara's EMS.

His Taijutsu is also more developed than Sasuke's.

AuraAngel
Unlike in the manga this forum thread does not protect Madara with the power of shitty writing. Sasuke can see Limbo coming, can hit him with enough force to render the regen pointless, his Susano'o is demonstrably weaker, and Hashirama's powers is vague. Does he have giant Budha? We don't know. All we know of Madara's Mokuton is the Wood Dragon and the flower, neither of which will help with Sasuke.

NewGuy01
This is true, but the fact remains that he is still faced with a double that is equally formidable as his already insanely powerful opponent.

I'm sorry, when has Sasuke ever demonstrated the level of destructive power necessary to make such a viable advantage pointless? All I can think of is the Perfect Susano'o, and Madara also has that in his arsenal.

How do you figure? Sure, Sasuke's has the advantage of flight, but Madara's is equally powerful and provides just as valid a defense.

It's likely, considering that he now has Hashirama's Senjutsu Chakra. Even if he didn't, the Wood Dragon alone was formidable enough to subdue the Tailed Beasts, and we've already seen how it dealt with Naruto's Nine Tail's avatar--absorbing it's chakra and causing the cloak to dissipate--how do you think a Susano'o would fare against that? Also, since when has Sasuke been immune to toxins?

You had pointed out that Sasuke now wields the power of the Sage, but you forget that Madara himself was a reincarnation of Indra that had awakened the power of Six Paths even before becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki.

It seems to be overlooked that since the start Madara has been a far more experienced and battle hardened warrior, and his Taijutsu skills were great enough to take on an army of hundreds even before gaining both the sensory and physical advantages of Sage Mode despite being in an inferior body.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This is true, but the fact remains that he is still faced with a double that is equally formidable as his already insanely powerful opponent.

Which is only around for a set period of time, and then it has a cooldown.

I'm sorry, when has Sasuke ever demonstrated the level of destructive power necessary to make such a viable advantage pointless? All I can think of is the Perfect Susano'o, and Madara also has that in his arsenal.

Perfect Susanoo, Chidori, Chidori Sharp Spear, and his sword. With the exception of the first, all of them were effective against Madara when he was much more powerful. Sage Mode Madara certainly won't be regenerating from bifurcation.

How do you figure? Sure, Sasuke's has the advantage of flight, but Madara's is equally powerful and provides just as valid a defense.

Defence is a toss up. Offensively, Sasuke's has the better feat, since Madara's best feat is busting a meteor and slicing up some mountains. Sasuke's Susanoo cut up a bunch of meteors that made mountains look like pebbles.

It's likely, considering that he now has Hashirama's Senjutsu Chakra. Even if he didn't, the Wood Dragon alone was formidable enough to subdue the Tailed Beasts, and we've already seen how it dealt with Naruto's Nine Tail's avatar--absorbing it's chakra and causing the cloak to dissipate--how do you think a Susano'o would fare against that? Also, since when has Sasuke been immune to toxins?

He has Hashirama's Senjutsu, but he doesn't have the same amount of chakra. So it's arguable he'd summon a Shin Suusenju as massive as Hashirama's. It'd be a lot bigger than Spiral Zetsu's though.

Kakashi stated that due to Orochimaru, Sasuke likely had an immunity to the poison Sakura used, the same poison that KO'd Naruto.
And Susanoo should protect him from the pollen, since it seems to be an airtight defence. It protected him from Mei's Lava, and her Boil Release for a short while.

It seems to be overlooked that since the start Madara has been a far more experienced and battle hardened warrior, and his Taijutsu skills were great enough to take on an army of hundreds even before gaining both the sensory and physical advantages of Sage Mode despite being in an inferior body.

Madara's considerably more experienced, and in a pure taijutsu battle, he'd wipe his ass with Sasuke with his eyes closed.
Sasuke is still more powerful though. And maybe faster too.

EDIT: Oh and I just realized, Sasuke uses Hashirama's jutsu to bind and stop Madara. GG. innuendur

NewGuy01
True, but even periodically dealing with two Madara's alone is absolutely insane.

I'd argue a hit from Sasuke's Chidori would be within the range of damage that Madara can revive from, considering he was fine after having dozens of small holes being punched in his midsection, then being beaten savagely by Tailed Beasts.

And I know for a fact that Sasuke's sword is easily within that range, since he brushed off getting stabbed through the arm and torso with it pretty damn casually.

A Chidori Sharp Spear could bifurcate him, sure, but realistically could Sasuke even score such a hit on him considering the difference in their Taijutsu abilities? The last time it happened was because Madara was aware of his ability to shrug off such attacks, and the fact that he was more focused on getting to Obito than fighting Sasuke. The only way I see it happening is with some crafty teleportation shit, and even then Madara could substitute his shadow and would then have a good idea of what to look out for.

I would say that' exaggeration, considering Sasuke firstly only could cut through one meteor at a time, and secondly--Those Meteors were large, but they didn't dwarf the mountain ranges that massively. And scaling the two, Madara's Susano'o even seems bigger, I doubt their difference in destructive power is as great as you imply.

And for the matter he could summon the Wood Human, and then encase it in Susano'o Kyuubi-style, which would be highly effective already.

thumb up

He's definitely faster if we're factoring in his teleportation ability, yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.