Anakin & Ahsoka Run A Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
Can the Master/Apprentice duo make it past these opponents?

Setting: Open Field

Anakin & Ahsoka get full rest and health after each fight.
This is Anakin as of Revenge of the Sith and Ahsoka as of The Clone Wars Season 5

1. Qui-Gon Jinn & TPM Kenobi

2. Aayla and Gallia

3. Luminara and Barriss (S5)

4. Shaak Ti (TFU) and Barriss (S5)

5. Nyriss and TCW Movie Ventress

6. Darth Vader (RotJ)

7. Windu

8. Revan and Bastila

9. HoT and Kira Carsen

Nephthys
Loses to 4 or 5.

NewGuy01
Actually, I'd advocate they might clear.

Nephthys
That... sure is a thing you just said.

King Joker
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I can see it too.

NewGuy01
Well, let's look at the last match. We have the Hero, who I have long advocated to be a peer of Anakin's, and then we have Kira Carsen--And I think I could make a strong case that Ahsoka could be her superior.

Sinious
They so cannot clear. Even if they pass 5 and somehow 6, Windu would take them and 8 would be slaughter.

NewGuy01
I'm not convinced Mace could best Anakin solo, not to mention with backup.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, I can see them clearing.

Nephthys
Ahsoka holds Anakin back. Look at rounds 4 and 5. Bariss and Ventress are both well above Ahsoka and would take her out faster than Anakin would defeat Nyriss or Shaak Ti. If indeed he would defeat either, since both are very powerful and incredible swordsman. Either of them would undoubtedly give Anakin a good fight and my money would be on Nyriss over him personally.

Also I could see RotJ Vader pwning them both with TK. He's far more powerful at that point than in RotS.

Well, let's look at the last match. We have the Hero, who I have long advocated to be a peer of Anakin's, and then we have Kira Carsen--And I think I could make a strong case that Ahsoka could be her superior.

I don't see how Ahsoka would be above Kira. She's an Emperor's Child and she was able to fight through the Imperial Guard and Sith defenses on Dromund Kaas and she could partially tank one of her fellow Children's TK.

Hero v Anakin isn't something I'd get into.

carthage
Anakin kills himself and Tano at 6

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Anakin kills himself and Tano at 6

Haha, you do have a point there.

PTforthewin
This thread matches your username.

Lord Stark
Ashoka dies at 5 and Anakin solos all the way through. Nah but realistically they both die at 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.