Viktor (Underworld) vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
this fight is h2h only.. who wins?

quanchi112
Viktor wins.

Kotor3
Blade

Tattoos N Scars
Blade wins.

BruceSkywalker
blade destroys

FrothByte
Viktor.

Time Immemorial
Viktor slaughters him

KingD19
Blade. He took on Nomak who was far stronger than Viktor has ever shown to be. Plus he's outright faster.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Viktor slaughters him thumb up

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Blade. He took on Nomak who was far stronger than Viktor has ever shown to be. Plus he's outright faster.

Viktor would slaughter Nomak as well.

KingD19
Hahaha. Seriously? Viktor?

http://screencrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/riseofthelycans09-1-24.jpg
This Viktor?

This Viktro would slaughter Nomak? What h2h feats(strength/durability) does he have that put him above Nomak?

As far as I can remember, his feats plateau at snapping Raze's neck and throwing a human against a pillar hard enough to kill him(but not show much damage beside a bloody spot on his forehead) Oh, and he lost a fight to Lucian. Then lost to Selene. And got punked by Michael for a bit before his experience let him overcome Micheals' blatant physical edge.

Time Immemorial
He was killing Lycans with his bare hands.

The rest is PIS/CIS

KingD19
I just mentioned him snapping Raze's neck. But Nomak forced open metal blast doors, manhandled a gigantic structure, etc... And Blade was matching him for a while.

Time Immemorial
I just mentioned him snapping Raze's neck. But Nomak forced open metal blast doors, manhandled a gigantic structure, etc... And Blade was matching him for a while.

Ok, I just think he was on another level then Blade.

KingD19
Blade fought evenly with both Drake and Nomak for a while before being overpowered, not outfought. Which is the exact opposite of what happened with Victor and Michael.

Michael was a far superior physical force shown by what hybrids were capable of(shoving deuce and a half trucks off the road, yanking helicopters out of flight, shoulder checking vans, forcing open rock walls weighing a few tons at least, etc...).

While Viktor was a better fighter and more experienced with his powers. That's all that allowed him to survive against Michael for the short time he did.

Blade is in Viktor's strength range easily, durable enough to tank hits, but so much faster and skilled that it puts the fight in his favor.

quanchi112
I just mentioned him snapping Raze's neck. But Nomak forced open metal blast doors, manhandled a gigantic structure, etc... And Blade was matching him for a while. Viktor slaughters that vampire junkie.

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112
Viktor slaughters that vampire junkie.

What feats does he have that substantiate your claim?

Time Immemorial
Yea but he kicked Michael's correct ass correct? Then went on to kill Michael and he got back stabbed by Selene IIRC.

If you put them two in a room I don't see Blade just dominated him.

Michael was stronger then Blade and got tossed by Viktor.

quanchi112
What feats does he have that substantiate your claim? Physically overpowering Raze. Nomak gets raped no lube.

KingD19
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yea but he kicked Michael's correct ass correct? Then went on to kill Michael and he got back stabbed by Selene IIRC.

If you put them two in a room I don't see Blade just dominated him.

Michael was stronger then Blade and got tossed by Viktor.

He kicked Michael's ass because it was the first time he'd ever transformed. He was literally seconds old as a Hybrid. In the next movie he killed the original Lycan and took down several vampires and Lycans with ease.

But before Viktor caught his breath, Michael would have killed him if not for screwing around. Hell, several times Michael was so fast he seemed to be teleporting and he dodged around Viktor's slow hits for most of the fight. The only reason Viktor even threw him was because of positioning.

As I said, it was Viktor's years of experience fighting that allowed him to win that fight, not because he was a physical peer(as he clearly wasn't based on the fight). The problem with that though, is that Blade is much more skilled than Viktor and a lot faster in a fight as well.

He shouldn't even have been able to lay a hit on Michael judging by just how fast he was, but that can be chalked up again to vast inexperience as he was maybe a minute and a half old when Viktor started winning.

We see in Underworld Evolution that someone with skill and speed can take Viktor down. Lucian had him dead to rights when they were fighting before he escaped.

35iZsw4c0OU

No way Blade loses to a guy this slow.

KingD19
Physically overpowering Raze. Nomak gets raped no lube.

So overpowering a Lycan automatically means he beats Nomak, but you ignore Nomak's feats like beating down several foot thick metal blast doors, fighting evenly(skill wise) with Blade, and the fact that Viktor can't even get to his heart.

quanchi112
So overpowering a Lycan automatically means he beats Nomak, but you ignore Nomak's feats like beating down several foot thick metal blast doors, fighting evenly(skill wise) with Blade, and the fact that Viktor can't even get to his heart. So what ? He couldn't do so to Blade. Viktor is too strong her for Blade and snaps his neck. Condolences.

HulkIsHulk

We see in Underworld Evolution that someone with skill and speed can take Viktor down. Lucian had him dead to rights when they were fighting before he escaped.

You know, the only reason Lucian won that fight was because he broke some parts of the ceiling which made sunlight filter in and made Victor unable to move

Silent Master
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
You know, the only reason Lucian won that fight was because he broke some parts of the ceiling which made sunlight filter in and made Victor unable to move

You know, the post you quoted is over a year and a half old? Do you really think you'll get a response?

quanchi112
You know, the only reason Lucian won that fight was because he broke some parts of the ceiling which made sunlight filter in and made Victor unable to move Context is lost upon my detractors. They just resort to trolling.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
You know, the post you quoted is over a year and a half old? Do you really think you'll get a response? Why not ? He still posts here, sport.

KingD19
It's cool, I'll respond, Silent.

I remember the fight well, Hulk. You know the only reason Viktor won against Micheal was because he was inexperienced and didn't know how his powers worked?

I can put up a video of every fight for Blade and Viktor. Which one do you think is more impressive?

quanchi112

I remember the fight well, Hulk. You know the only reason Viktor won against Micheal was because he was inexperienced and didn't know how his powers worked?

I can put up a video of every fight for Blade and Viktor. Which one do you think is more impressive? When did he look better with experience in the films ?

KingD19
When did he look better with experience in the films ?

When he fought far more evenly with Michael, another hybrid than he did against Viktor. When he casually killed multiple lycans, vampires, and most importantly, William the original lycan.

It's not even experience that matters here though, as Blade clearly has plenty. He's far faster, and a much better swordsman than anyone in the Underworldverse. Also he's strong enough to knock Viktor around if it comes down to h2h.

quanchi112
When he fought far more evenly with Michael, another hybrid than he did against Viktor. When he casually killed multiple lycans, vampires, and most importantly, William the original lycan.

It's not even experience that matters here though, as Blade clearly has plenty. He's far faster, and a much better swordsman than anyone in the Underworldverse. Also he's strong enough to knock Viktor around if it comes down to h2h. William wasn't Viktor and didn't use skill so his physical tools fared better against a feral beast.

Viktor absorbs damage and then snaps his neck.

Mindset

Lucian is a special case.

He was born a lycan and they made it seem like he had power similar to an elder vamp.

Viktor should be faster than Selene, and she has feats similar or better than Blade iirc.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
Lucian is a special case.

He was born a lycan and they made it seem like he had power similar to an elder vamp.

Viktor should be faster than Selene, and she has feats similar or better than Blade iirc.

He didn't appear to have any special powers aside from being able to control werewolves(the feral creations of William who never turned human again)

And what Viktor should have doesn't matter considering all we've seen from him. And what we've seen is that he's pretty slow in comparison to Blade. La Magra had legit superspeed and Blade was better than him throughout the match. He just couldn't put him down because he could regen everything.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Literally, and I mean literally, Viktor hasn't been very impressive in his toughest fights. Examples:

1. Lost to his daughter in a direct sword fight
2. Lost to Lucian in a direct fight
3. Was losing to a noob Michael in direct combat. Viktor had a sword, and Michael had no weapon and was still outfighting him. Even standing over him while having him down. (I'll address this later in Viktor winning)

Key Wins:

1. Defeated Raze
2. Ended up getting the better of Michael (but also had a weapon and men shooting him during the fight)

So as we can see here, Viktor hasn't been THAT impressive in his hardest fights.

HulkIsHulk

Definitely. Viktor won only due to surprise, the massive skill gap and he even had help from his minions who shot Michael. I was simply pointing out context
I can put up a video of every fight for Blade and Viktor. Which one do you think is more impressive?
Blade definitely. His fight with Drake alone is more than proof than he can beat Viktor. He is no noob in fighting like Michael either, isn't stupid enough to look the other side while fighting like Michael did in that fight.
And heck, I've gotten out of holds like what Viktor had on Michael in their fight
La Magra had legit superspeed and Blade was better than him throughout the match.
Umm no, whn Frost used superspeed Blade was ****ed. He blitzed blade once before attacking him at normal speed again IIRC.

Mindset
He didn't appear to have any special powers aside from being able to control werewolves(the feral creations of William who never turned human again)

And what Viktor should have doesn't matter considering all we've seen from him. And what we've seen is that he's pretty slow in comparison to Blade. La Magra had legit superspeed and Blade was better than him throughout the match. He just couldn't put him down because he could regen everything. No one had special powers in UW, what do you mean?

Viktor was faster and stronger than Selene. We saw him react to Michael.

FrothByte
For all those saying Blade wins, I have a few questions:

1. Do you think Blade can beat Raze, 1 on 1, pure h2h?
2. Do you think Blade can beat Michael, 1 on 1, pure h2h?

And I'm talking regular Blade, not Blade on a blood high.

Khazra Reborn
As portrayed in UW 1 Viktor wins, but he looked a bit watered down in RotL.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by FrothByte

And I'm talking regular Blade, not Blade on a blood high.
1. Yes
2. Underworld only Michael? Yes. With other movie feats? No

Mindset
Originally posted by FrothByte

And I'm talking regular Blade, not Blade on a blood high. Not sure about Raze, he can't beat Michael though.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Mindset
Not sure about Raze, he can't beat Michael though.

In pure h2h, I don't see him beating Raze either. Maybe with a knife. Weren't the werewolves strong enough to rip cars with their claws?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm confused here... What's Viktor's best strength feat (besides the Raze feat) that makes you think he's stronger than Blade. Which feats are these?

FrothByte
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm confused here... What's Viktor's best strength feat (besides the Raze feat) that makes you think he's stronger than Blade. Which feats are these?

Casually manhandling a werewolf means he's stronger than a werewolf, meaning he gets all the strength feats of werewolves. I haven't watched the UW movies for sometime but I do recall the werewolves having some good strength feats.

quanchi112
I'm confused here... First honest thing you've said in months.

KuRuPT Thanosi
First honest thing you've said in months.

If you tried to type that same sentence it would be "Im Connfsued her" How sad is it that we need an idiot decoder just to translate your posts into coherent English sentences. It's costly.

quanchi112
If you tried to type that same sentence it would be "Im Connfsued her" How sad is it that we need an idiot decoder just to translate your posts into coherent English sentences. It's costly. You are confused. There, there it'll be ok, horsehair.

juggernaut74
Blade rapes Viktor

The dude was slow as f*ck, and about as agile.

quanchi112
Viktor wins.

Estacado
Blade kicks the shit out of him.

juggernaut74
This isn't even close.

HulkIsHulk
Raze was pretty badass is ROTL, holding off a werewolf while being in chains.
Anyway, Victir killed Singe with one punch snd threw Michael through a wall
Also, Selene cheapshotted Viktor. Blade still wins though. OTOH opinion has changed from Erik winning 10/10 to 7 or 8 out of 10

HulkIsHulk
Also, while the fights were pretty good durability feats for Blade, he got his ass kicked against Nomak and Drake

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Blade kicks the shit out of him. Based on ?

juggernaut74
Raze was pretty badass is ROTL, holding off a werewolf while being in chains.
Anyway, Victir killed Singe with one punch snd threw Michael through a wall
Also, Selene cheapshotted Viktor. Blade still wins though. OTOH opinion has changed from Erik winning 10/10 to 7 or 8 out of 10 Wasn't Raze kicking their ass as a human?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.