Maleficent vs Gandalf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Latest Showings

Fight takes place in a forest.

Gandalf gets his staff, Maleficent gets her staff

PIS/CIS off

quanchi112
Maleficent wins.

StealthRanger
Feats for Maleficent?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Feats for Maleficent?

What the movie.

StealthRanger
"Watch the movie" (assuming "what" is a typo) is not an argument

Feats plx

StealthRanger
Feats for Maleficent?

Still waiting for dem feats

quanchi112
Still waiting for dem feats Go watch the film you deadbeat.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Go watch the film you deadbeat.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

StealthRanger
Go watch the film you deadbeat.

So in other words you have no feats and resort to "watch the film" copouts

Okay, I accept your concession

Also, go away Time, nobody likes you

Time Immemorial
So you want to have debate based off a movie you have never seen, sounds like you have taken up the life of a troll.

StealthRanger
I'll debate whatever thread I damn well please if there's a character from a franchise I like

Yeah I'm trolling, coming from the genetic defect who got butthurt about perceived Star Wars 'wank' and created spite threads to get it to lose

Time Immemorial
I'll debate whatever thread I damn well please if there's a character from a franchise I like

Yeah I'm trolling, coming from the genetic defect who got butthurt about perceived Star Wars 'wank' and created spite threads to get it to lose

Troll

StealthRanger
Concession accepted. I'll be waiting for dem feats for Maleficent that puts her up to par with Gandalf

Time Immemorial
She transforms her raven into a man, a wolf, and a dragon. The raven is just a normal raven for the most part.

She has a near wolverine level healing factor.

She uses her telekinesis to lift about a dozen armored men into the air and toss them about like toys.

She has a sleep spell that can be cast instantly.

She conjures a thunderstorm inside a small cottage.

She can summon several varieties of tree giants, that about equal to the ents in strength and a lot faster.

Her forest of thorns is fireproof.

She has massive TK ability.

She can fly.

Is that enough for you?

DTM
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
She transforms her raven into a man, a wolf, and a dragon. The raven is just a normal raven for the most part.

She uses her telekinesis to lift about a dozen armored men into the air and toss them about like toys.

She can summon several varieties of tree giants, that about equal to the ents in strength and a lot faster.

She can fly.

Is that enough for you?

See, now was that so hard?

quanchi112
So in other words you have no feats and resort to "watch the film" copouts

Okay, I accept your concession

Also, go away Time, nobody likes you You shouldn't debate for or against characters you have no idea about.

Seriously, go buy a movie ticket and quit wasting my time.

DTM
God youre an idiot, quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
God youre an idiot, quan. Would an apostrophe kill you.

StealthRanger

Okay

What's her best regeneration feat?

So, something comparable to Gandalf in the Hobbit: AUJ

Mmmmkay

Gandalf is fairly resistant to metal attacks

Gandalf is more powerful than Saruman, who did something similar over many kilometers at least, so comparable, again. Mmmkay

Fireproof is a bit of a no limit fallacy, though Gandalf has alternate methods to using fire

What's her best TK feat?

Okay

See, that wasn't very hard now, was it?

Time Immemorial
None of what you said has any bearing because you never saw the movie troll warrior.

DTM
Would an apostrophe kill you.

About as much as making an educated, unbiased, well thought out debate post would you, apparently.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
About as much as making an educated, unbiased, well thought out debate post would you, apparently. I am not here to spoonfeed you neanderthals. Someone who didn't see the movie shouldn't try to participate in the debate.

StealthRanger
None of what you said has any bearing because you never saw the movie troll warrior.

>lalalalala I'm not listening

You try to sound like an elitist chump there, not that anyone takes you seriously here, ofc

Time Immemorial
>lalalalala I'm not listening

You try to sound like an elitist chump there, not that anyone takes you seriously here, ofc

And anyone takes you serious?

StealthRanger
And anyone takes you serious?

Of course, though that's because OBDers in general are far superior to scum like you

"Refuse to debate and just make the opponent go on a goose chase for things I could provide and notify of easily"
~Time Immerorial and several other **** here

DTM
Anyone else think quanchi and Time Immemorial are the same person, or at least in the same immediate family?

Time Immemorial
So your going to continue to troll off point, you have not seen the movie and have admitted you won't stop trolling and continue to bash .

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Anyone else think quanchi and Time Immemorial are the same person, or at least in the same immediate family?

Anyone else think Stealth and DTM are the same person, or at least in the same immediate family?

StealthRanger
Originally posted by DTM

Same family maybe

Though TI is Supra, who was notorious for puppeting Quanchi earlier this year

Or at least I've been told he is.....

Anyone else think Stealth and DTM are the same person, or at least in the same immediate family?

>no u

Time Immemorial
Same family maybe

>no u

Wrong as usual, are you going to debate or continue to troll?

Time Immemorial
Back to Op

Latest Showings

Fight takes place in a forest.

Gandalf gets his staff, Maleficent gets her staff

PIS/CIS off

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Anyone else think quanchi and Time Immemorial are the same person, or at least in the same immediate family? Quit making baseless accusations.

quanchi112
Same family maybe

>no u Get back to the topic. This has gone far enough. Kmc's King will not stand for this.

DTM
Quit making baseless accusations.

Im pretty sure there's plenty of base to my accusations, thank you very much. smile

Time Immemorial
Calling the kettle black much DTM and Ranger?

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Im pretty sure there's plenty of base to my accusations, thank you very much. smile Such as ?

Time Immemorial
Lets see here DTM and Stealth have not been able to stay on OP once this whole debate and are cheerleading each other and trolling about the same thing.

>Have not seen the movie
>Cannot debate about the OP
>Both act like 18 year old star wars fanatics based off their avatars.

Why am I not surprised.

DTM
Dont you mean, "based on"? Youre getting forgetful in your old age, quan.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Dont you mean, "based on"? Youre getting forgetful in your old age, quan.

Do you like being a troll?

DTM
Well, according to quan Im not allowed to vote here, as I havent seen Malificient, so as much detail as you put in on her powers, which I do appreciate and normally could base an argument on, quan has forbid me from doing so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Dont you mean, "based on"? Youre getting forgetful in your old age, quan. If I meant based on I would have said based on. You're very immature tbh. I am going to bed.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Well, according to quan Im not allowed to vote here, as I havent seen Malificient, so as much detail as you put in on her powers, which I do appreciate and normally could base an argument on, quan has forbid me from doing so.

Isn't the point of debating a movie vs movie based on seeing the movies being debated?

DTM
Well, if possible yes, though considering everyone here may not have seen every movie these threads are about, thats when those that have seen the films can chime in with helpful posts to fill in the blanks. You did that (in time, after a while) with quite a helpful post to Malificeints abilities, though quan simply attacked anyone who hadnt seen the movie, basically saying if you havent seen both, dont vote - so Im not voting, simple as that.

StealthRanger
Isn't the point of debating a movie vs movie baed on seeing the movies being debated?

dot dot dot

No, it's about debating who would win. Doesn't matter if you've seen a movie or not

Oh and btw, me and DTM were asking for feats. You got asshurt and said "watch the movie" rather than name feats. "can't debate the OP" indeed

Time Immemorial
dot dot dot

No, it's about debating who would win. Doesn't matter if you've seen a movie or not

Oh and btw, me and DTM were asking for feats. You got asshurt and said "watch the movie" rather than name feats. "can't debate the OP" indeed

Actually it does matter, you can't form an opinion on something you have never seen. This is quite common sense when it comes to debating.

StealthRanger
Except I asked for feats, not formed an opinion on who would win, as per my first post in this thread

DTM

She can fly.

Is that enough for you?

OK, going by the feats youve posted for her here, the only thing that Gandalf would have real trouble with is the summoning of the tree giants (and this being a forest, she would have the ability to do so). That being sad, Gandalfs white light attack has been shown to ward off evil creatures, so that might work on these summoned minions. This is actually a pretty close match for me (if Im allowed to have an opinion, as I havent seen the film Malificient), one I suppose I could see either side winning.

Time Immemorial
Except I asked for feats, not formed an opinion on who would win, as per my first post in this thread

I posted feats.

DTM
I posted feats.

Yes, after several rude posts about See The Movie, which as this threads OP you really shouldnt have done.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
OK, going by the feats youve posted for her here, the only thing that Gandalf would have real trouble with is the summoning of the tree giants (and this being a forest, she would have the ability to do so). That being sad, Gandalfs white light attack has been shown to ward off evil creatures, so that might work on these summoned minions. This is actually a pretty close match for me (if Im allowed to have an opinion, as I havent seen the film Malificient), one I suppose I could see either side winning.

How is he going to deal with her flying and regeneration. Her wings can produce enough concussive force to knock an army back. She can fly very fast, wade through fully armored men and horses without faltering in her flight ability.

DTM
Regeneration is moot, as Gandalf is all but physically unhurtable as well (and Id be willing to bet Malificients regeneration was more based on normal physical attacks, not vast magics that Gandalf would attack her with). As for flying, not sure, depends on how fast she flies and how (or if) she attacks when flying (and its not like Gandalf is unused to battling flying foes).

Time Immemorial
w-XO4XiRop0

Some Screen Feats

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Regeneration is moot, as Gandalf is all but physically unhurtable as well (and Id be willing to bet Malificients regeneration was more based on normal physical attacks, not vast magics that Gandalf would attack her with). As for flying, not sure, depends on how fast she flies and how (or if) she attacks when flying (and its not like Gandalf is unused to battling flying foes).

She was able to heal from basically anything and at one time she had her wings cut off and they regenerated too her upon their return. We are talking about serious flying ability here, not like just a casual bird. More like an angel or dragon. As well as she can make dragons from any creatures she wants.

DTM
Well yes, Ive seen the trailer before, though scenes with her flying seem to be prior to her being a witch (previously I believe she was a fairy), also I dont believe the trailer shows her flying and fighting together, so unless she did so in the film, I dont put too much stock in her doing so here (and again, Gandalf does have ranged attacks as well).

DTM
She was able to heal from basically anything and at one time she had her wings cut off and they regenerated too her upon their return. We are talking about serious flying ability here, not like just a casual bird. More like an angel or dragon. As well as she can make dragons from any creatures she wants.

Right, but being able to heal from a sword slash lets say doesnt mean you can heal from a magical assault or burst of white magical light.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Well yes, Ive seen the trailer before, though scenes with her flying seem to be prior to her being a witch (previously I believe she was a fairy), also I dont believe the trailer shows her flying and fighting together, so unless she did so in the film, I dont put too much stock in her doing so here (and again, Gandalf does have ranged attacks as well).

She was fighting and flying at the same time. Why could she not do that here?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Right, but being able to heal from a sword slash lets say doesnt mean you can heal from a magical assault or burst of white magical light.

Seriously, she can heal from from being cut, but not from a burst of white magic?

DTM
Well thats what Im saying, I didnt see her do that in the trailer, and I havent seen the film, so if she can, fine, if she wasnt shown to do so, thats another story. What types of attack did she do while flying?

DTM
Seriously, she can heal from from being cut, but not from a burst of white magic?

Thats so hard to believe? Didnt Malificient die with a magically guided sword hit from Price Philip, as in the Sleeping Beauty cartoon?

Time Immemorial
This is pointless and stupid, you just trolling and have not seen the movie and we can't have a serious discussion.

DTM
Are you serious? Im being completely honest and open to any of your arguments, giving valid points in return, actually trying to participate in your thread, agreeing that both characters have a good chance to win, and Im Trolling???

Man, just when I was thinking you werent as much as Jackass as quan is, you have to prove me wrong there.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Are you serious? Im being completely honest and open to any of your arguments, giving valid points in return, actually trying to participate in your thread, agreeing that both characters have a good chance to win, and Im Trolling??? Man, just when I was thinking you werent as much as Jackass as quan is, you have to prove me wrong there.

Calm down man, what does Quan have to do with anything?

You stating things such as "she can't fly and fight at the same time"

Or that "being cut by a sword is going to hurt her less then a burst of white light"

And this is a serious conversation by name calling, if you had seen the movie, you would not state these things.

DTM
I didnt say she couldnt fly and fight, as asked if she could, and then asked for what kind of attacks she did while flying (which you never answered). HUGE DIFFERENCE there buddy. And sorry, I didnt see Malificient, but I was trying to be supportive of your thread and make an effort with the information you provided, clearly what wasnt enough and now Im just a troll for trying to help your thread out. Last time I do that for you, Trust Me on that!

Squirtle
Maleficent wins.

BloodRain
Ahh more "didn't see the movie, you obviously can't comprehend the feats I am unwilling to discuss with you" tripe.

Initially I believed Mal would win due to her physical superiority., and offensive magic seeing as Gandalf did squat in the trilogy. However that lasted until the replies from those with info on from the Hobbit trilogy..

In combat she's iffy, as she only resorts to cqc. She didn't, or want able to, use the transformation power or curses when in battle, and could only summon when on earth, maybe close to the forest at that. (Keeping the final battle in mind where a few guards, and mainly just the king himself were close to killing hee wingless self just because they used iron, her weakness)

What else has Hobbit given to Dalf?

Time Immemorial
She was pulling people off their horses and just flying right through hordes of horses and men that would make you think she was going to get downed however didn't seem to bother her at all.

When she didn't have her wings she used more magic, when she did have them she did more psychical stuff when she could fly.

The weakness being iron reminded me a lot of knite however didn't really stop her for long, but whenever she was injured from it she healed right back up from it.

Her magical ability is phenomenal.

BloodRain
Difference to knite is that it doesn't make her weaker from a distance, so she shouldn't have been any different unless hit by it. In battle he only used TK, never other spells.

On that, I believe Dalf does have some magical resistance, so that's going to aid him here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.