DoE Bane vs. Coleman Trebor, Cin Drallig, Ahsoka Tano, and Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://www.blackbugs.net/pshop/444-7488-thickbox/troll-face.jpg

Who wins? Takes place on neutral grounds.

King Joker
Ahsoka godstomps

carthage
Trebor and Drallig are already above him, I mean Bane is a guy who almost lost his hand to some random Jedi. Trebor got soloed by Jango and Drallig was a master of force push. Ashoka also has better dueling feats, Marka can strip him of the force. Bane gets GODSTOMPED while crying like a ***** for Zannah and Githany to come help him

team wins 10/10

Nephthys
Bane. estahuh

carthage
Drallig is too strong

Emperordmb
Bane wrecks Drallig, Tano, and Trebor. Then he beats Ragnos.

carthage
He couldnt even beat two featless Jedi, and he wouldve died to Raskta if d didnt have his cute orbalisk armor. Bane isnt taking both of them, Ashoka would kick his ass too

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/51017379.jpg

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Bane wrecks Drallig, Tano, and Trebor. Then he beats Ragnos.

That would be fine if this were a gauntlet, but it's not. Orbalisks or no, Bane likely isn't topping this team.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/51017379.jpg he is!

Kalen Sykes
I can see the team winning, mostly because of Ragnos and, to a lesser extent, Drallig (who could at least distract Bane long enough for Ragnos to finish him). It damn sure isn't because of Coleman "blaster bolt-sponge" Trebor.

PTforthewin
To be fair Coleman is cannon fodder, it's not his fault, blame Lucas's crappy writing.

FreshestSlice
He was never a fighter to begin with. He shouldn't have even been there, or in this thread for that matter. Even a troll thread deserves more respect.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
He was never a fighter to begin with. He shouldn't have even been there, or in this thread for that matter. Even a troll thread deserves more respect. I think he could of been a good character in the clone wars

Kalen Sykes
I know Lucas wanted to showcase Jango's skills by killing a Jedi, but there had to have been a better way to do that.

PTforthewin
If jango can kill a council member jedi so easily I don't understand how one jedi youngling slaughtered like 7 soldiers from the best legion in the GAR and heavily wound Commander Appo during operation knightfall, not to
Mention that all of the soldiers are exact copies of jango and have the same skill set.

FreshestSlice
Coleman Trebor is not really a warrior. He was never touted as one. Being on the Council isn't really as big a deal as it should be.

carthage
But I have my doubts Bane could take him given Bane's proclivity for getting his ass kicked by featless Jedi

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by carthage
But I have my doubts Bane could take him given Bane's proclivity for getting his ass kicked by featless Jedi

You are aware that Johun Othone was empowered by Battle Meditation, when he cut Bane on his unprotected hand, right? Prior to that, Bane was beating down Valenthyne Farfalla and Raskta Lsu. It's because Bane had the upper hand that Farfalla called Othone to assist. Even after the cut, Bane went for the Jedi using BM, and Othune pushed the Jedi out of the way, disrupting the BM. With the BM gone, Bane and Zannah mopped the floor with the Jedi.

carthage
Who cares. Bane was amped and protected by his Orbalisks. And there is nothing impressive about Bane beating them as they've got no feats or accolades apart from Raskta ( who would've killed Bane without his orbalisks).

S_W_LeGenD
I don't really see Trebor, Drallig and Tano lasting long against Bane even as a group. Bane might reduce them to ash with his powers, IMO. The real threat is from Marka Ragnos, a powerful Sith Lord and master of the Force.

Debatable aspect is that if the fodder 3 (Trebor, Drallig and Tano) can buy Marka Ragnos sufficient time to take advantage and subdue Bane. Maybe.

carthage
Glad to see someone took the time to notice Ragnos. Bane isn't good enought o take out Tano and Drallig combined. As mentioned he struggled with Zannah in spite of superior bulk and force abilities, he isn't taking out a Battlemaster and a seasoned padwan. He doesn't have the power too, counting Ragnos Bane gets stripped of the force and cut into pieces.

S_W_LeGenD
Zannah is much stronger then Drallig and Tano. She is among the elites and the only known Bannite Sith to have defeated her Master in a fair competition.

Bane's powers are very dangerous to most individuals. I don't see Drallig and Tano lasting against his powers. Bane is also superior swordsman then either and can cut anybody down without difficulty in this competition with his lightsaber.

carthage
He's never beat anyone by virtue of his own skill, perhaps by feats he's won more as Trebor has no known duels and Drallig is featless, but he's never beaten anyone in lightsabers by virtue of being a better swordsman. You're making a call that's based on nothing.

Kalen Sykes
He's never beat anyone by virtue of his own skill, perhaps by feats he's won more as Trebor has no known duels and Drallig is featless, but he's never beaten anyone in lightsabers by virtue of being a better swordsman. You're making a call that's based on nothing.

That's what you're doing by putting Drallig and Trebor (both featless) over Bane. Oh, and I mentioned Ragnos' impact on the last page.

carthage
Except that Bane has gotten his ass kicked by featless characters, and its highly unlikely he can take either of them without trouble.

Adding to his pile is Ragnos (who could likely one shot him) and Tano who has better dueling feats.

Bane is dead

Kalen Sykes
Except that Bane has gotten his ass kicked by featless characters, and its highly unlikely he can take either of them without trouble.

Adding to his pile is Ragnos (who could likely one shot him) and Tano who has better dueling feats.

Bane is dead

You keep saying Bane got his ass kicked by featless Jedi, but could you elaborate? I know he was briefly pressed by Lsu, but I don't recall any time where he was thumped by any of the Jedi sent to defeat him.

carthage
Othun stabbed his arm and and they were finding a way to get into his opening. Once again there is no reason to believe he would've survived without his orbalisks, he I repeat has never beaten anyone in a straightup fight without factors benefiting him

Kalen Sykes
Othun stabbed his arm and and they were finding a way to get into his opening. Once again there is no reason to believe he would've survived without his orbalisks, he I repeat has never beaten anyone in a straightup fight without factors benefiting him

The hand Johun cut didn't have orbalisks on it, just so you know. I'm going to let someone with more knowledge of Bane's skills and abilities chime in on his behalf. I will say that it doesn't make much sense to me to condemn Bane for not having any feats, then turn around and put featless characters over him. Just my opinion.

Q99
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Zannah is much stronger then Drallig and Tano. She is among the elites and the only known Bannite Sith to have defeated her Master in a fair competition.

Darth Gean did too, but it really is surprising just how rarely that happens.

PTforthewin
Yea^

Emperordmb
Carthage chooses to forget when Bane outmaneuvered Raskta Lsu and threw her on her ass.

He also chooses to ignore the fact that Bane's force lightning is among the top five most powerful in the mythos.

Evidently Bane is far more skilled and powerful than Carthage gives him credit for.

Nephthys
Darth Gean?

i c wat u did there

carthage
Carthage chooses to forget when Bane outmaneuvered Raskta Lsu and threw her on her ass.

He also chooses to ignore the fact that Bane's force lightning is among the top five most powerful in the mythos.

Evidently Bane is far more skilled and powerful than Carthage gives him credit for.

Lightning can be absorbed by a lightsaber, who cares how powerful it is.

Bane outmaneuevered her because his Orbalisks amped him, not because he's faster. Quite the opposite, actually. He's never demonstrated any objective speed feats, other than that lolworthy rain feat

Also how can he be the "most skilled" when all of his feats are on nexuses or when he's amped? You're full of shit

Nephthys

If you're not powerful enough with the technique your lightsaber defense can be overwhelmed.

And Marka Ragnos doesn't use a lightsaber. no expression

Emperordmb

Bane outmaneuevered her because his Orbalisks amped him, not because he's faster. Quite the opposite, actually. He's never demonstrated any objective speed feats, other than that lolworthy rain feat

Also how can he be the "most skilled" when all of his feats are on nexuses or when he's amped? You're full of shit
Bane's out maneuvering of her was a clever application of skill and deception. That maneuver had nothing to do with the orbalisks.

I also never said he was the most skilled of all time, I merely said that he is more skilled than you give him credit for. By putting words in my mouth, you are the one who is full of shit.

carthage
Ragnos likely knows absorption, and even then his purported force abilities are still better than cueball's.

Given Bane's track record for getting his ass handed to him in sabers, he loses to Drallig and Tano as well.

Nephthys
You're a moron.

carthage
Lol @ moving being a "clever application of skill". He only survived because he had his armor on, Raskta would've stabbed him 6 times before he even met her head on and he would've died had he not had it on. He has no objective dueling feats sans an amp or sans his armor. Try again. He is not a skilled duelist.

Lol @ being skilled. Relying on armor, planetary amps, and being slower and weaker don't really help to prove your case. He's never beaten a high tier opponent without any of those items. Try again

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
You're a moron.

And you're a fanboy.

Emperordmb
You're a moron.
Moron does not begin to describe how completely and utterly retarded he is.

No words in any language can fully describe the depths of his dumbassery.

carthage
Moron does not begin to describe how completely and utterly retarded he is.

No words in any language can fully describe the depths of his dumbassery.

http://www.troll.me/images/crying-baby/crying-baby.jpg

Emperordmb
Lol @ moving being a "clever application of skill". He only survived because he had his armor on, Raskta would've stabbed him 6 times before he even met her head on and he would've died had he not had it on. He has no objective dueling feats sans an amp or sans his armor. Try again. He is not a skilled duelist.

Lol @ being skilled. Relying on armor, planetary amps, and being slower and weaker don't really help to prove your case. He's never beaten a high tier opponent without any of those items. Try again
His maneuver with which he threw Raskta Lsu to the ground was a result of his skill and cleverness whether you want it to be or not.

Even Set Harth, a duelist laughably far beneath Bane and Zannah as duelists was considered to be a "very good" duelist, and perhaps the "most dangerous man in the Galaxy" excluding the Sith.

You are nothing more than a troll and a complete and utter retard.

FreshestSlice

I laughed.

carthage
More like the result of not being cut to pieces because he had armor on. He was only able to due so on count of the PIS, that made him survive 6 stab wounds because of armor. Nice overlooking that though thumb up

He was only considered "The most dangerous man in the galaxy" because the Jedi had thought the Sith were destroyed by the thought bomb. Not to mention he is virtually featless. Nothing supports that claim, and comparing him to Bane and Zannah who are both poor duelists in their own respective rights isn't helping your claim kiddo

Nephthys
Don't feed the troll, emperor.

carthage
Don't respond and continue to lose the argument Emperor.

Emperordmb
He wasn't even trying to protect his torso, because he didn't have to.

You asked me to provide you with a dueling feat for Bane, an you dismissed it because you think it's PIS. It wasn't PIS, you are a ****ing moron, Bane and Zannah aren't shitty duelists, nobody agrees with you on this, go crawl back into your hole and go **** yourself you worthless piece of shit.

carthage
He wasn't even trying to protect his torso, because he didn't have to.

You asked me to provide you with a dueling feat for Bane, an you dismissed it because you think it's PIS. It wasn't PIS, you are a ****ing moron, Bane and Zannah aren't shitty duelists, nobody agrees with you on this, go crawl back into your hole and go **** yourself you worthless piece of shit.

Dueling feats that he's won by virtue of actual skill not:

1. Planetary amps
2. Orbalisk armor
3. Amps of any sort.

It's a simple task if he is so "skilled" then who are the people he's beaten by virtue of his skill alone? Do they exist or does he constantly need some other factor to help him win? I'm going to go with the latter seeing as you've failed to provide any evidence of the former.

King Joker
How the hell is this 3 pages?!

Emperordmb
I ****ing gave you a dueling feat! He outmaneuvered Raskta Lsu and tossed her ass to the ground. He was winning his duel with Kas'im before Kas'im switched to Jar'kai. He was dominating his duel with Zannah.

If you can't accept that Bane is a supremely powerful Sith, and is one of the most powerful characters in the mythos as per canon quotes, then you are nothing more than a troll and I have no more business feeding you. Have a nice day and go **** your own *******, that is if your head isn't taking up too much space in there.

Nephthys
Calm down. Getting mad just means he wins.

Originally posted by King Joker
How the hell is this 3 pages?!

Carthage's Bane-hate.

carthage
I ****ing gave you a dueling feat! He outmaneuvered Raskta Lsu and tossed her ass to the ground. He was winning his duel with Kas'im before Kas'im switched to Jar'kai. He was dominating his duel with Zannah.

See the relevant above post, I said without Orbalisks and a planetary amp. Can you not read? He had factors that influenced those victories both times, ergo, he didn't win them by his own skill he had an amp and armor that drastically reduced the chances of his opponents. Nice try though thumb up

Without an amp he got his ass kicked by Sirrak, featless mercenaries, Cognus, and his weak ass apprentice. Lol

Because you've done such a great job in proving how powerful he is thumb up. He is nothing without his Orbalisks, he's an inferior version of Malgus. His quotes mean shit when he always needs a toy to win.

Your concession is accepted

Emperordmb
No, I have responded to everything you have thrown at me, but you seem intent on ignoring me and spewing the same bullshit out of your mouth.

Nobody here who's opinion is worth anything here agrees with you, you are nothing more than a troll, and I am not wasting any more of my day on you.

Nobody is feeding you anymore, go starve with the other trolls.

carthage
Except you never responded to the very specific claim I made of a single duel Bane was engaged in without:

1. A planetary amp
2. Orbalisks
3. Or an amp of any kind

Just admit the fact he never beat anyone by virtue of his own skill. If you can concede that fact, just accept your loss with grace

Nephthys
The nexus when he fought Kas'im doesn't matter because Kas'im would be benefiting from it too. Derp.

carthage
Which further proves Kas'sim sucks even more because even with superior skill, more experience, an AMP, and the fact he held back from Bane he still lost.

Thank you for reiterating my point that Kas'sim sucks! thumb up

Nephthys
Or maybe.....

Bane.....

Is just that....

Motherf*ckin'..............

Good. wink

carthage
Your concession is accepted Neph

Nephthys
Bane defeated him because he was more powerful than Kas'im: "The outcome was inevitable. Bane was simply too strong in the Force." And by that time Bane was a master swordsman in his own skills and knew everything Kas'im could throw at him as well.

Emperordmb
Or maybe.....

Bane.....

Is just that....

Motherf*ckin'..............

Good. wink
thumb up this guy gets it

Nephthys
Bane defeated him because he was more powerful than Kas'im: "The outcome was inevitable. Bane was simply too strong in the Force." And by that time Bane was a master swordsman in his own skills and knew everything Kas'im could throw at him as well.

Kalen Sykes
Which further proves Kas'sim sucks even more because even with superior skill, more experience, an AMP, and the fact he held back from Bane he still lost.

Thank you for reiterating my point that Kas'sim sucks! thumb up

And how does this prove Kas'im sucks? Let's review the facts:

1) Mastered every form of lightsaber combat: check

2) Mastered every sequence of every form to perfection: check

3) Regarded as the greatest swordsman in the galaxy, and possibly who has ever lived (up to that point): check

4) Instructed Bane and turned him into a formidable duelist: check

5) Purposely discouraged learning dual blade techniques, yet mastered Ataru's dual blade form: check

6) Forced to fall back on his dual blade mastery, due to being outclassed by Bane: check

7) Only pushed Bane back, due to his form's unfamiliarity to Bane: check

8) Still lost, due to Bane's superior command of the Force allowing him bring down part of the Rakata temple on Kas'im: check

King Joker
Carthage is a troll, y'all should just ignore him.

PTforthewin
**** off, your a big joker, no wait, your a KING joker hahahah

carthage
Am I supposed to be impressed? Cin Drallig mastered all seven forms, and like Kas'sim he got trashed in one stride. Mastery means nothing if you lack the requisite dueling feats to showcase said mastery, Kas'sim got trashed by trainee Bane this calls his purported 'mastery' into question

Which meant little seeing as he got his ass kicked thumb up

That was a perspective based description from Bane. Bane was not aware of every duelist in the SW galaxy at the time, so there is no way he can make that call. Secondly, he lacks the feats to prove that, and no accolades to back it up apart from that quote from Bane's mind

Nah.

So?

Bane relied on a nexus to help him, he even remarked about the power of Lehon's latent darkside power in comparison to Korriban. Also Kas'sim as I've demonstrated is a shit duelist, beating him is no big trask

And he still lost. If he's a formidable blade master, why can't he beat him out of pure skill? Why did he have to rely on trickery instead of just outright stomping a trainee? He sucked thats why

Bane depended on a nexus, kthx

EmperorSidious2
Bane gets crushed.

NewGuy01
So did Cin Drallig.

Perfection is subjective on Bane's part, tbh.

Big deal, there weren't any great Sith swordsmen in the galaxy at the time.

According to Bane.

Is this supposed to be an accomplishment?

Was slaughtering Bane*

Lost because he decided to monologue. thumb up

carthage
DMBs said some pretty wacky stuff, first saying Kas'im was on par with Exar Kun in skill/accolades, he thinks Bane can beat Mace Windu, and thinks Bane and Zannah can beat Sidious at once

Lol

The Merchant
Ragnos should beat him.

Trocity
Marka Ragnos solos.

|King Joker|
https://33.media.tumblr.com/a32c1632aeec79c7300ddc31e71598f3/tumblr_npfjowsnLC1rv6ukfo5_540.gif

Ahsoka solos.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/6b755fed472a7ffe866c65546058914e/tumblr_ngqkfu90cH1s6fqh2o1_500.gif

Tbh.

carthage
, you are a ****ing moron, Bane and Zannah aren't shitty duelists, nobody agrees with you on this, go crawl back into your hole and go **** yourself you worthless piece of shit.

lol

AncientPower
Ragnos solos.

Tano could give him a great fight by herself.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by AncientPower
Tano could give him a great fight by herself. u bein' serious AP?

carthage
If the rebels hype holds up then yes. Bane really isn't that good of a duelist

Stigma
Originally posted by AncientPower
Ragnos solos.

Tano could give him a great fight by herself.
thumb up

thumb up

Bane dies here.

Nargaroth

I think she can hold him off even as a Padawan. To me, holding her own against Ventress (before Ashoka reached her prime as an apprentice), as well as against Grievous is more than enough to suggest that. And it would seem that in Rebels she improved even more.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nargaroth
I think she can hold him off even as a Padawan. To me, holding her own against Ventress (before Ashoka reached her prime as an apprentice), as well as against Grievous is more than enough to suggest that. And it would seem that in Rebels she improved even more.
thumb up

I concur.

Adding Cin who is an esteemed swordsman and, if RotS game is any suggestion, a powerful Force user in his own right will tip the scales even further in team's favor.

Adding Ragnos and Trebor is an overkill. Bane cannot compete with that.

carthage
Coleman alone would be a challenge for Bane

The Merchant
Bane is so god damn weak.

Nephthys
The first 3 guys are blitzed and ragdolled. Bane then has a great fight with Ragnos and eventually takes him.

Stigma
Bane does not blitz Ahsoka or Drallig lol.

Nephthys
I said blitzed and ragdolled. If not one then the other.

Though he could do either to both of them tbh.

Stigma
I said blitzed and ragdolled. If not one then the other.

Though he could do either to both of them tbh.
LOL wut?

Selenial
http://i.imgur.com/T8hWWIc.png

chingchangwalla
Oh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.