The Barsen'thor runs the Force gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
1. Savage Opress
2. Darth Maul
3. Anakin Skywalker
4. Count Dooku
5. Kreia (deleted scenes included) NO DRAIN!
6. Darth Krayt
7. Darth Nox
8. Darth Malgus

Force powers only. She gets her lightsaber to defend against lightning.

NewGuy01
Why is Malgus after Darth Nox?

ares834
Cause Malgus>Nox

Anyway, stops at 5 for sure.

NewGuy01
In terms of Force Prowess? Doubtful.

carthage
Dead at Three

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
Cause Malgus>Nox

Anyway, stops at 5 for sure.

Kreia's that powerful in your opinion? I mean, she wasn't powerful enough to overpower Meetra.

ares834
No. But she does have drain which should net her the win.

Nephthys
Oh yeah. No drain.

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
In terms of Force Prowess? Doubtful.

Malgus was choking out Nox/Wrath or HoT/Barsen'Thor.

Either way, the dude is a beast.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Oh yeah. No drain.

laughing out loud

Fair enough.

Nephthys
Malgus is above Nox because he's got more good TK feats as well as lightning feats. They're similar in power, but he has better showings across the board.

Lord Stark
Dead at 4.

S_W_LeGenD
Stops at 7.

I am not sure if she can take Nox.

Nephthys
The Barsen'thor and Nox would be an incredible fight imo. They're probably about equal in terms of the Force imo.

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Dead at 4.

When I was you'd replied, I knew you'd have said this. stick out tongue

Fated Xtasy
As much as I dislike the incredible and ridiculous wank/fanboying everyone has for the Barsen'thor I think He/She might clear.

Savage I believe has no really great showings of force power. and in my opinion is more of a duelist than a force user.

Maul is somewhat strong with the force having moved a ship while injured, but not much else(I might be wrong)

Anakin is arguable as he has done some powerful showings as a Sith(RoTS) I mean he moved a huge ass statue in the RoTs game but I believe that's non-canon.

Dooku has some great showings, but despite that the Barsen'thor still beats him.

Kreia is much more difficult to judge imo, she chokes a jedi master/high council member, used force wave on the entire council and used force crush on them, not to mention she has knowledge of ancient techniques like breath and beast control. imo the Barsen'thor take kreia down in a difficult fight.

samething goes for Krayt.

Nox and Malgus I think might be her equals in terms of powers, both of whom I think she could beat - if only because Malgus can't use his lightsaber for anything besides defending against Lightning. I'd say she clears all with a high amount of difficulty

PTforthewin
No great showings? In S3 he force waved a platoon of droids and obi wan and anakin.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Savage I believe has no really great showings of force power. and in my opinion is more of a duelist than a force user.

Savage is a beast with the force. He's force pushed a ship over a cliff, shattered the doors of king Katunko's palace, destroyed droids, busted out of a mandalorian jail cell, sent jedi masters flying, etc. In a fit of rage, he has put both Dooku and Ventress in a force choke at the same time, which is a one-off feat, but it's still a display of raw power, and shows the power Savage has at his disposal.

Nephthys
Savage is plenty powerful, otherwise I wouldn't have put him in here. But he's not Barsen'thor level.

Based
Oh yeah. No drain.

Finally even you have been drained from that stupid ass hax.

Stigma
Might go down at 3 if Anakin gets pissed.

Lord Stark
When I was you'd replied, I knew you'd have said this. stick out tongue

But of course, there's a ton of underestimation of Dooku.

Stigma
Agreed. The good Count is severely underestimated.

Nephthys
I don't underestimate him, but I do see his power as being inferior to the Barsen'thors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.