Abeloth vs Full power Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
ALL OUT

Lord Stark
Abeloth babyshakes.

Nephthys
Abeloths power makes up for her incompetence and she wins.

Emperordmb
Abeloth takes this one for sure.

PTforthewin
Abeloth makes vitiate eat her up

Nephthys
out

PTforthewin
You talking to me, niqqa?

WildBantha88
Vitiate gets liquefied before he can even count to.............. Yea that fast

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Abeloths power makes up for her incompetence and she wins.

Is Vitiate much less so, really?

S_W_LeGenD
Depends upon some factors.

Q: Does Abeloth have endless supply of bodies?
Q: Does Emperor Vitiate have endless supply of bodies?

Abeloth is typically reckless in her decision-making in combat related matters. Emperor Vitiate can destroy her avatar(s) from a reasonable distance, thanks to his own great power and superior mastery of the Force.

Setting may also come in to play. Emperor Vitiate can use the surroundings to his advantage to crush avatars of Abeloth, he is a brilliant tactician. I don't recall Abeloth's use of surroundings to her advantage much often but she has sufficient power to use a favorable setting to her advantage if she thinks wisely and does not makes reckless decisions.

I can see either side winning in some battles but stalemate in the long run.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Is Vitiate much less so, really?

Well he's not that much less powerful, tbh. I could see him melting a city, myself.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well he's not that much less powerful, tbh. I could see him melting a city, myself.

:facepalm:

WildBantha88
Next your going to be saying Sidious>The Father

Nephthys
trolololol

Emperordmb
Abeloth was powerful enough to beat down the Son and Daughter at the same time. And either of them alone are more powerful than Vitiate. Vitiate has never done anything close to the destructive level of the devastation of Tahv without prep or a ritual, and is not a dozen times stronger in the force than FOTJ Luke.

As far as recklessness goes, let's not forget that Vitiate is the guy who walked into a lightsaber blade, and turned his attention away from one of the people trying to kill him, leaving himself exposed to a killing blow while taking his sweet ass time walking over to Revan.

As far as tanking though, Abeloth has tanked a lightsaber blade through the chest with no effect to her, while Vitiate fell to the floor clutching his side when the Hero slashed him.

The_Tempest
The official Star Wars blog confirms that, despite the implications of the Killik murals, Abeloth is lesser than the Mortis Anchorites.

The architects had a stepmother of sorts named Abeloth, a being similar, but not quite as powerful as the Celestials. Unfortunately, Abeloth had been driven mad in a bid for power, and for the good of the galaxy, would have to be imprisoned.

Either way, she stomps.

Emperordmb
Well that could've easily been referring to her before the Font and Pool.

Nephthys
No it couldn't.

Q99
Luke (peak Luke) and Krayt (healthy Krayt) combined were both badly wounded in their attempt to win. Vitiate is less powerful than that combo.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
As far as tanking though, Abeloth has tanked a lightsaber blade through the chest with no effect to her, while Vitiate fell to the floor clutching his side when the Hero slashed him.

This is what makes me side with Abeloth. I believe Vitiate would be able to demonstrate equally powerful force attacks but would fall short while defending. He is very well capable of defending himself against extremely powerful attacks no doubt but he is not immune as much as Abeloth

S_W_LeGenD
I can post information regarding Abeloth's avatars ending up ruined in battles.

Want me to?

Power-factor doesn't translates to invincibility.

S_W_LeGenD
Abeloth was powerful enough to beat down the Son and Daughter at the same time. And either of them alone are more powerful than Vitiate.
This is debatable.

Vitiate has never done anything close to the destructive level of the devastation of Tahv without prep or a ritual, and is not a dozen times stronger in the force than FOTJ Luke.
Emperor Vitiate influenced an entire world which is still enormous display of power. Also, it is realistic for Emperor Vitiate to destroy whole settlements if he wants to. His inferiors have destroyed whole settlements with their powers.

As far as recklessness goes, let's not forget that Vitiate is the guy who walked into a lightsaber blade, and turned his attention away from one of the people trying to kill him, leaving himself exposed to a killing blow while taking his sweet ass time walking over to Revan.
You are clearly misrepresenting Emperor Vitiate here.

Emperor Vitiate isn't reckless in his battles, he wouldn't have accomplished so much and lasted so long by being reckless; he is a brilliant tactician. However, shit can happen in battles and even the greatest of tacticians can falter in their judgments.

Also, Meetra was too far from Emperor Vitiate for him to pay attention when she flung her lightsaber towards him in her effort to save Revan. You cannot blame Emperor Vitiate for finding himself in a catch-22 situation in this matter. Anybody could have found himself in catch-22 situation in his position.

I don't recall this development but I do recall that Vitiate tanked fire while Abeloth couldn't and she lost an avatar to it.

Sinious
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I can post information regarding Abeloth's avatars ending up ruined in battles.

Want me to?

Power-factor doesn't translates to invincibility.

Sure, please do.

Stigma
Abeloth stomps Vitiate easier than Anakin stomping him in sabers only fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.