Jaden Korr runs the tag team Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The powerful jedi prodigy/Hero of the cultist Crisis goes up against teams powerful sith and jedi foes. who far can he go?

Team #1
Cin Drallig and Anoon Bondara. Two powerful jedi battlemasters. one fought against Maul and the other against Anakin

Team #2
Ahsoka Tano and Barriss Offee. two powerful young jedi whose skill with their forms and the force it self is very high.

Team #3
General Grevious. powerful enough to hold his own against Various jedi master. Will he defeat Korr alone? or does he run?

Team #4
Kit Fisto and Lucien Draay.
Two great and powerful masters of both the order and Form: I Shii-Cho.

Boss
(TCW)Darth Maul and Darth Sion Two powerful sith lords whose anger fuels their power. one was considered the Lord Of Pain. the other has through sheer hatred survived being literally sliced in half. how far does Jaden go?

DarthAnt66
Gets crushed at one. erm

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Gets crushed at one. erm

how? Anoon has no feats aside from losing to Maul and Cin drallig is the definition of featless

carthage
Neither of them have feats, but I'm not sure if Korr can take them both. I don't know. They have the accolade of being "T3H BEZT IN T3H ORDER" but you can imagine how reliable that is when talking about PT Jedi.

I think he dies at 3-4

Nephthys
Yeahhh, he can take 1. Maybe 2 as well.

FreshestSlice
If he makes it past two, he'll be destroyed at 3.

PTforthewin
WHAT? Jaden > Grievous, Also Ahsoka isn't that powerful, I'm sure there where many padawans like her, she's average, Barriss gave the chosen one trouble, and knocked out Asajj.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by PTforthewin
WHAT? Jaden > Grievous, Also Ahsoka isn't that powerful, I'm sure there where many padawans like her, she's average, Barriss gave the chosen one trouble, and knocked out Asajj.

Well considering Jaden was an expert at holding off three or more opponents at the same time I'd say he has a somewhat good chance on taking on the general. as for the ahsoka and barriss. I think that they could give some mild difficulty especially considering Ahsoka has held her own against Grevious. also Barriss never gave Anakin trouble he quite literally parried everything she throwed at him, plus he was aiming to sudue not kill. not that, that makes any difference

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.