Darth Sion vs. TFU Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Extreme Endurance vs. Immortality

Who wins?

Force, sabers, all out

PTforthewin
Shaak Ti

carthage
NO TAKERS ON THIS?

TAKING ALL BETS

FreshestSlice
Really the only thing Sion has going for him is endurance.

Jmanghan
Shaak Ti wins, and all you really need to do is make Sion give in, if he doesn't do that, Shaak Ti wins. But he usually does give in if beaten enough times, I don't think it was just because of him thinking that Meetra Surik was Darth Traya's favorite, I think it was the realization that he was beaten several times, and that Meetra was better then him, it shocked him, and... turned him? (I guess???)

NewGuy01
Sion can be killed by mundane methods.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Shaak Ti wins, and all you really need to do is make Sion give in, if he doesn't do that, Shaak Ti wins. But he usually does give in if beaten enough times, I don't think it was just because of him thinking that Meetra Surik was Darth Traya's favorite, I think it was the realization that he was beaten several times, and that Meetra was better then him, it shocked him, and... turned him? (I guess???)
Actually, he fell in love with Surik and grew an insane obsession with her. Finally, he just gave in because Surik convinced him to, him only listening because of the aforementioned obsession; she didn't turn him to anything tho.

Sion still can die from normal means, he just comes back, However, his body doesn't heal at all.

red8
After Revan and TOR came out, I feel KotOR 1 and2 characters aren't getting the respect they deserve.

Kreia > Shaak Ti in the force. It took someone of her calibre to break Sion. Not to mention they already had a close relationship with each other (master and apprentice).

I don't think Shaak Ti would have an easy time with Sion and his endurance might be enough to pull out the win.

In a deleted scene, he was able to withstand even Nihilus' drain, so breaking him isn't a trivial task.

In the end, I could see it going either way.

Kalen Sykes
If it's to a permanent death, then I see Sion winning, but if it's just to a defeat, then I give it to Shaak Ti. I doubt looking like you "sleep with vibroblades" speaks positively for your combat prowess, Sith Lord or not.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by red8
After Revan and TOR came out, I feel KotOR 1 and2 characters aren't getting the respect they deserve.

Kreia > Shaak Ti in the force. It took someone of her calibre to break Sion. Not to mention they already had a close relationship with each other (master and apprentice).

I don't think Shaak Ti would have an easy time with Sion and his endurance might be enough to pull out the win.

In a deleted scene, he was able to withstand even Nihilus' drain, so breaking him isn't a trivial task.

In the end, I could see it going either way.
Sion doesn't show combat prowse enough to be above Shaak Ti, only endurance. If we're using deleted scenes, it's probably more likely that rush trained Atton beat him down than not. And really the only thing Kreia has above Shaak Ti is giga-drain. Sion lived because of his invulnerability, not his strength when Nihlus tried to drain him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Actually, he fell in love with Surik and grew an insane obsession with her. Finally, he just gave in because Surik convinced him to, him only listening because of the aforementioned obsession; she didn't turn him to anything tho.

Sion still can die from normal means, he just comes back, However, his body doesn't heal at all.

Uhhh...? Is this just you thinking that Sion was in love with her? Or is this shit Canon?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Uhhh...? Is this just you thinking that Sion was in love with her? Or is this shit Canon?
Kreia comments on it regardless of choice, unless you're male of course, so I'm pretty sure.

The Merchant
Yes, Sion loves Meetra Surik but in an extremely unorthodox way. It's not simple physical attraction or loving her personality. It's the fact that she felt what he felt, an unending pain in the Force. But the final reason why he fell in love with her was not just because of that, that was simply the catalyst. The reason why he loved her was because unlike him she was not only able to cope with her pain but eventually conquer it, something Sion can't do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.