GORT vs Alien Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
1. Chitari
2. War of the Worlds
3. ID4 Aliens
4. Mimics from Edge of Tomorrow

Tattoos N Scars
Gort. Those aliens have nothing to stop him. Remember, Gort was constructed by an alien race much more advanced than any in this gauntlet. Gort and Klaatu are on a level comparable to aliens seen in Dark Skies and the Fourth Kind...seemingly untouchable.

Epicurus
GORT clears.

Stoic
GORT was the closest thing to unstoppable that I can think of. I don't think anything outside of some incredibly powerful mystic force would be able to stop it.

KingD19
Can GORT function without Klaatu? If he can't, the Mimics rewind time until they kill Klaatu, negating the threat of GORT.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Can GORT function without Klaatu? If he can't, the Mimics rewind time until they kill Klaatu, negating the threat of GORT.

No Klaatu in the fight.

Stoic
You could throw the Avengers, MOS character, Pacifim Rim Jaegers, Kaiju, Godzilla and the MUTO's, and it would only be a matter of time before GORT consumed them all.

Epicurus
^MUTOs have EMPs. I am guessing you never watched the remake.

MOS kryptonians also relied on a weird nanotechnology. Not to mention their World Engine was clearly portrayed with far greater power than anything Klaatu's species showed.

playa1258
Yeah Gort is off the chain. Maybe the WOTW shields can stop it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.