Amazo & Hourman 1M Vs Fury & Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which AI duo wins? Hourman and TMazo vs Fury and Ultron.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HM_zps0c47a28f.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/FY_zpsb5f1aed5.jpg
&
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/UN_zpscb4cd5be.jpeg

Galan007
i'm assuming 238 fury(otherwise it's spite)?

despite the IG-like power of the worlogog, the only way i see them winning is by battling fury long enough for his power to deplete(as was the case in the wake of his battle with jaspers.) fury's power is certainly more finite than the worlogog's. /shrug

after all, the duo aren't going to warp fury into submission, as even 616 jaspers' attempts were unsuccessful. perhaps they could attempt to freeze fury in time, like hourman/worlogog did to a universal big bang:
http://i.imgur.com/DXUqalQ.jpg
...but fury may very well be immune to that as well.

having ultron in a battle of quasi-omnipotents is laughable, though. thumb up

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
i'm assuming 238 fury(otherwise it's spite)?

despite the IG-like power of the worlogog, the only way i see them winning is by battling fury long enough for his power to deplete(as was the case in the wake of his battle with jaspers.) fury's power is certainly more finite than the worlogog's. /shrug

after all, the duo aren't going to warp fury into submission, as even 616 jaspers' attempts were unsuccessful. perhaps they could attempt to freeze fury in time, like hourman/worlogog did to a universal big bang:
http://i.imgur.com/DXUqalQ.jpg
...but fury may very well be immune to that as well.

having ultron in a battle of quasi-omnipotents is laughable, though. thumb up

Don't you think Ultron can hack Hourman 1M?

Also,do you think Amazo can copy Fury's tech abilities?

Galan007
Originally posted by Golgo13

Also,do you think Amazo can copy Fury's tech abilities? not when he's packing the worlogog, no.

yes. i just don't see how duping fury's adaptibility would help them win, though..? i think they'd just have to battle until fury ran out of power--don't see anything else working, tbh.

SquallX
Originally posted by Golgo13

Also,do you think Amazo can copy Fury's tech abilities?

Amazo copied the Worlogog.

pym-ftw
TBF Vision with Ultron upgrades punked Dimitrios in a hack battle in the span of a second, Dimitrios would go on to hack Galactus.

Just saying.

Galan007
^ that's a cool feat, but even an incomplete worlogog grants its user complete mastery over time and space, allowing them to instantly create universes from scratch(as an example), and also gleans them literal omniscience as a corollary.

nothing against ultron, but he is hilariously outclassed here.

pym-ftw
Agreed but Ultron might be able to hack Amazo. Originally posted by SquallX
Amazo copied the Worlogog. then this becomes an issue.

Galan007
^ ultron cannot hack when he's frozen in time and/or bfr'd within the first few nanoseconds of this battle commencing. and thanks to the literal omniscience granted by the 'gog, both hourman and timazo would instantly know if ultron posed a threat to them on any level, and instantly deal with him accordingly. given the power they possess, that much is unarguably within their ability.

aside from that, hourman=tech from the 853rd century--tech vastly more sophisticated than even amazo(amazo himself stated as much.) i have my doubts that ultron could insta-hack tech on that level, even IF he had the chance...but that argument is ultimately moot, because he would never be given that chance. /shrug

pym-ftw
Fair enough.

beatboks
Why are we assuming Hourman has the Worlogog. When given it by Metron he split up throughout the time stream for it's protection. he hid only a portion of itself within him ( which was good form time manip but only for example able to hide his team mates movements from Extant when he had the rest of the GOG). He's never really used it and relied for the most part solely on his hour of power. Still impressive in the abilities of time manip but not Worlogog level.

Galan007
^ because the OP specifies 'hourman 1m'--and during the dc1m arc, he had the 'gog.

also because the thread starter hasn't said otherwise. smile

cdtm
Originally posted by beatboks
Why are we assuming Hourman has the Worlogog. When given it by Metron he split up throughout the time stream for it's protection. he hid only a portion of itself within him ( which was good form time manip but only for example able to hide his team mates movements from Extant when he had the rest of the GOG). He's never really used it and relied for the most part solely on his hour of power. Still impressive in the abilities of time manip but not Worlogog level.

Actually, Hourman did have the full Warlogog, and chose to give up most of its power against Metrons wishes. He wanted to limit himself, and grow as a hero through struggle (You can guess who inspired him to do this... Batman, after complaining about god like idiots)

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
^ that's a cool feat, but even an incomplete worlogog grants its user complete mastery over time and space, allowing them to instantly create universes from scratch(as an example), and also gleans them literal omniscience as a corollary.

nothing against ultron, but he is hilariously outclassed here.

Even an imperfect copy let him freeze a universe in mid big bang.

Hourmans fragment was also enough to fight the 99 percent. For all intents and purposes, the only real limitation of having a fragment vs half or all of it is a time limit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.