Batroc vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Batroc is un aware of Bane's weakness.

Fight takes place in some back alley.

TheGrat1
Bane. Highly trained, stronger, tanked punches from a grown man wearing armor, literally incapable of feeling pain, etc...

Batroc gets his back broken.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Bane. Highly trained, stronger, tanked punches from a grown man wearing armor, literally incapable of feeling pain, etc...

Batroc gets his back broken.

Batroc. Highly trained, stronger, tanked punches from a grown man enhanced beyond the pinnacle of human physicality, faster than Bane, etc...

Bane gets his mask kicked down his mouth hole.

BruceSkywalker
Batroc beats the shit our of Bane

michaelx
Batroc under 5 sec. 10 at the most.

DTM
Ill go with Bane. Once Cap stopped playing with Batroc and took him somewhat seriously, he took him down in seconds (and this without his shield). Everything The Grat1 says above is true and accurate. Its a close fight, and while I could see Batroc winning some, I see Bane winning most often.

Arachnid1
Batroc beats the holy hell out of Bane and ends this fight in under 30 seconds.

FrothByte
Bane beat up an old and out of shape Batman. Eventually got beat by the same Batman after Batman just finished recovering from a broken back.

Batroc was fast enough to score hits on Captain America, strong enough to knock back Captain America. Captain America who seems like a low level superhuman in the movies.

Based
Originally posted by FrothByte
Bane beat up an old and out of shape Batman. Eventually got beat by the same Batman after Batman just finished recovering from a broken back.

Batman never beat up Bane, Batman went for the cheap shot and got his mask which severely weakened Bane.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by DTM
Ill go with Bane. Once Cap stopped playing with Batroc and took him somewhat seriously, he took him down in seconds (and this without his shield). Everything The Grat1 says above is true and accurate. Its a close fight, and while I could see Batroc winning some, I see Bane winning most often.

Cap wasn't playing with the other henchmen on the boat and easily took them out. Then he ran into Batroc and took his shots and got up for more. After a bit, Cap decided to up his game.

Batroc beats Bane who is quite slow.

Firefly218
Batroc wins majority. It's a close fight though

DTM
Bane was a slow fighter? Must have been watching a different movie than I was then. He seemed incredibly skilled, as well as extremely smart, strong and tough. Batroc will make him work for it, but I do see Bane pushing out more wins than loses in the end.

KingD19
Bane's incredibly slow especially in comparison to people like Batroc, Cap and Bucky.

Firefly218
Batman kept up with Bane in terms of speed, and Batman is slow. The reason Bane > Batman is because of his strength advantage.

NemeBro
One wonders how TDK characters would fare in versus forums if their choreography wasn't done by arthritic sloths with parkinson's disease.

Arachnid1
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.