Darth Bane and Darth Zannah Vs Mace Windu, Sora Bulq and Depa Billaba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
the powerful master and apprentice duo Vs the jedi masters of Vaapad Who wins?(this ain't a spite thread by the by)

Lightsabers

Force Powers

ALL-OUT

PTforthewin
The jedi masters of vaapad

carthage
Team 2 SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Emperordmb
I'm thinking team one. Zannah could probably one-shot Bulq with her madness spell, and lets face it Billaba wouldn't exactly fare much better.

Bane and Windu is a good match-up, but when Bane gets help from Zannah Windu is done.

Not saying it is a stomp, though it might seem that way from the way I'm simplifying it.

carthage
Bulq and Deppa would wftpwn Zannah, and you're really insane if you think Bane is taking Windu. Mace is better in every conceivable way, and he can likely outright kill Zannah on his own. Bane and Zannah are outclassed

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Bulq and Deppa would wftpwn Zannah, and you're really insane if you think Bane is taking Windu. Mace is better in every conceivable way, and he can likely outright kill Zannah on his own. Bane and Zannah are outclassed
Neither Bulq nor Deppa are standing up to Zannah's mindspells, as their mental condition is already very questionable.

I also never said that Bane would solo Windu, I said that it would be a good fight, but Windu would lose once Zannah stepped in to assist Bane.

WildBantha88
Bulq and Deppa would wftpwn Zannah, and you're really insane if you think Bane is taking Windu.

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/save-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

carthage
Windu can outright blitz both once Bane starts to get pissed. Zannah isnt as skilled as Bulq, nowhere near as good as a duelist, and cant generate an offense against two of the Jedi order's best. Bulq alone could pressure Bane long enough for Windu to kill Zannah. Team 2 is ****ed

Emperordmb
Windu can outright blitz both once Bane starts to get pissed.
LOL nope

Zannah isnt as skilled as Bulq, nowhere near as good as a duelist, and cant generate an offense against two of the Jedi order's best.
This doesn't matter when she could one-shot either of them with her mindspell.

carthage
She wont be able to do it pressed in sabers from both sides, both of these fighters are wayy more skilled than the two mooks Zannah beat on Tython. Prove she can do anything other than just get pummeled.

Windu is faster than Bane who admitted to being old and slower, not to mention when his vaapad amp kicks in the Sith are ****ed. Not that Windu would need it to kick either of their asses

Emperordmb
She wont be able to do it pressed in sabers from both sides, both of these fighters are wayy more skilled than the two mooks Zannah beat on Tython. Prove she can do anything other than just get pummeled.
Zannah for one is a lot more skilled than she was in ROT. She could also instapwn them with her illusions. She one-shotted Harth and Sarro.

As far as I know, Depa and Bulq have no mental feats that suggest they'd be able to do anything other than crumple to the floor to her illusions, and both are already of questionable sanity.

Windu is faster than Bane who admitted to being old and slower, not to mention when his vaapad amp kicks in the Sith are ****ed. Not that Windu would need it to kick either of their asses
Bane admitted to being slightly slower than his speed peak, and he's still very fast.

With both Bane and Zannah pressing him, he's not gonna be able to handle her illusions and Bane's offensive technique at the same time.

carthage
Will respond when i get off of work

Emperordmb
Will respond when i get off of work
If it takes you a few hours to reply, you probably shouldn't expect another response from me until Tuesday.

carthage
K bro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.