Gnost-Dural vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Plo Koon
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zWRn8yCWR_g/TNrDCXlvRuI/AAAAAAAAAV8/pi4SQ-KSOtY/s1600/Plo+Koon.jpg
vs

Gnost-Dural
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100219214057/starwars/images/2/2e/Gnost-Dural.jpg

Who is the greatest Kel Dor master?

WildBantha88
For anyone who is wondering who Gnost-Dural is, there is a respect thread with his feats

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t597034.html

Fated Xtasy
I'm going with Gnost-Dural his being able to hold and defeat three dark jedi is impressive imo. not to mention he has some pretty decent Speed and TK feats AND he's highly proficient with ALL the 7 forms which could give him the edge against Koon. smile

WildBantha88
I think Gnost-Dural could win too but Plo Koon is no push over. It would sure to be one of the toughest fights off his life.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I think Gnost-Dural could win too but Plo Koon is no push over. It would sure to be one of the toughest fights off his life.
there's no doubt about that. both are highly capable duelist and force users. however I will say that Plo Koon getting beat by a less skilled duelist like Savage(aggressive yes, but he literally has no form) is quite a bad showing imo

PTforthewin
Woah woah, Plo Koon wins this, I don't get why so many people are saying Gnost can defeat koon, any council level jedi can defeat 3 dark jedi, but this is a close fight, I think plo can win this, he leads the best legion in the GAR and even Darth Maul wanted to dual him at one time. plus gnost seems a more of a historian then a warrior, but still a good warrior, possibly Aryn Leener level.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Woah woah, Plo Koon wins this, I don't get why so many people are saying Gnost can defeat koon, any council level jedi can defeat 3 dark jedi. Gnost fought the two apprentices of Darth Karrid, a dark council master and kicked there asses, right before Darth Karrid stepped in to save them and Gnost beat her within seconds just to be stunned by a ton of soldier.

Then he killed one of the apprentices 1 on 1 with in seconds.

Then he fought the remaining apprentice and two sith lords who were said to have Impressive Skills and killed the apprentice within seconds, but the duel against the two sith lords never reached an end because it was interrupted.

And all of this was on a Dark Side nexus and the latter two duels were after Gnost had just endured hours of mental torture and was driven to the brink of insanity.

Nephthys
Woah, wait, he beat a Dark Council member??? On a darkside nexus???????

Daaym.

PTforthewin
Fodder Jedi > Fodder sith

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
"The power of the dark side all around him was impossible to ignore; it seeped from the very walls of the Ascendant Spear, a twisted creation of a brilliant yet diseased mind." -Page 305

"He could feel evil and corruption enveloping him, growing steadily stronger during his decent, and he knew it wasn't because of his former Padawans presence. When Darth Mekhis had created the Ascendant Spear, she'd use a combination of experimental technology and Sith alchemy to imbue the ship itself with the energies of the dark side. By the time Gnost-Dural stepped into the turbolift that would take him to the black-heart of the vessel, he was feeling physically nauseated from the effects." -Page 230

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Nephthys
Woah, wait, he beat a Dark Council member??? On a darkside nexus???????

Daaym. Darth Karrid, on her ship the Ascendant Spear which was infused with the energies of the dark side, and he did it pretty damn easily.

"He used a quick shove with the Force to send her off balance and brought his lightsaber in high to strike at her shoulder. When she raised her own blade to block the blow, he dropped low and took her feet out from under her with a sweep of his leg."

And that was the extent of there duel.

Nephthys
Well Gnost obviously wins then.

WildBantha88
An argument against his favor though is that Darth Karrid had become obsessed with the Ascendant Spear in the last few years and really that's all she thought that mattered, this is why her apprentices were really good at a meditation where she could draw from there power but were lack luster at lightsaber combat. So she isn't the best lightsaber duelist in the Dark Council. The two sith lords Lord Quux and Lord Ordez caused more trouble for Gnost than she did. Although one on one its pretty clear he would beat either of those two aswell

WildBantha88
but still Dark Karrid was trained by Darth Malgus and Gnost so she was elected into the Dark Council so clearly not a push over

NewGuy01
I didn't think Darth Karrid was a Dark Council Member... As I recall, some of the Dark Councillors were afraid of her though. That may be more because of her insane views than her combat abilities though.

WildBantha88
nope in the book they elect her as the head of the Sphere of Technology.

carthage
Tough one to call this is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.