Meetra Surik's Lightsaber form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
So, we all know that she had knowledge of Makashi, Soresu and Shii-Cho. and that she learned more advanced forms from the jedi masters, which forms however we do not know. it has come to my attention that The Exile actually knew the aggressive Juyo form. Why? well allow me to explain.

first some quotes from when the master's teach the forms. these quotes are cannot be changed, regardless of which form/class you have the masters will say the same thing

"hmph. I don't know how you learn that so quickly"
Vrook Lamar to the Exile.

"Perhaps exile has been good to you, indeed, it has certaintly not dulled your instincts. nor the speed of which you learn"
Zez-Kai El to the exile on Nar Shaadaa.

"Excellent! I am impressed with how quickly you've mastered this form.
Kavar after the battle of Onderon.

"You are strong indeed... What you heard were only the surface thought, but it is something masters have trained for for years and never learned"
Kreia on her thoughts lesson.

So what exactly do these quote have to do with her lightsaber form? well if we take the non-canon fights the exile has with the master you will also see that she'll learn the form of the master's by simply observing them.

That said I believe that aside from Makashi, Soresu and Shii-Cho she also knew Juyo! as all the quotes state that she is capable of learning or perhaps mimicking her opponents form and as Atris was a master of Juyo this would mean that Meetra also learned the form by observing the fallen jedi master and perhaps used it against the powerful jedi master.

Nephthys
Good point.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
Good point.
Thank You big grin Also I just read through your Respect Thread for the HoT and the barsen'thor great work! really gave a broader view on them smile

PTforthewin
Good point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.