Count Dooku and Darth Krayt vs Darth Vader and Dark Apprentice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kalen Sykes
Ok, this is my first VS thread, so please be kind.

All characters at their peak. I wanted to use Ventress, instead of Krayt, but I figured that would be too much of an advantage to the second team. The Dark Apprentice is the only perfect clone of Starkiller, stated by Vader to be more powerful than Galen Marek ever was. I think a reasonable conclusion can be drawn to say he's stronger than the Starkiller clone, too, as Vader never said anything of the sort to him.

Fight takes place on Kamino.

1) Sabers
2) Force
3) All Out

PTforthewin
Not a bad thread, team 2 wins in a really close fight.

Kalen Sykes
Thanks. I tried to make it as even as possible. I see Team 1 taking sabers and Team 2 taking Force and all out. I agree it would be a close, though.

carthage
Team 1 as Dark Apprentice is no match for Krayt, and Vader is ****ed against Dooku and Krayt. Both of them could likely take him solo at that point in his development

Kalen Sykes
Originally posted by carthage
Team 1 as Dark Apprentice is no match for Krayt, and Vader is ****ed against Dooku and Krayt. Both of them could likely take him solo at that point in his development

Maybe not in sabers, but I wouldn't underestimate DA's strength in the Force.

PTforthewin
Yeah he tooled Rahm Kota in sabers, force choked him, and then force pushed him along with a squad of rebels with ease into the kamino ocean.

PTforthewin
Plus he beat up jedi leia and quite possibly destroyed the 3 star destroyers at the end of the DLC

Kalen Sykes
I think a fight between Krayt and DA would be interesting to see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.