Agen Kolar vs. Rahm Kota

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
force, sabers, all out

PTforthewin
I can see Rahm winning this.

carthage
this could go either way

Kolar has the accolade of being TEH BEZT OV TEH ORDER, and Kota can rip destroy a building and tank Palp's lightning

NewGuy01
Tank Palpatine's lightning? Lmfao

PTforthewin
IKR XD

carthage
He tanked it and lived

PTforthewin
The only reason kota survived the lightning was because he was trying to Test Galen.

carthage
He stilled tanked it.

We've all seen how Kolar did against Palpatine

PTforthewin
They didn't except an old man to do any harm

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
He tanked it and lived

Tanked it? More like got his lightsaber blasted from him and utterly stomped by it....twice.

PTforthewin
In the wii version Kota killed 2 clone troopers and almost killed palpatine but palpatine lightninged him first

carthage
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Tanked it? More like got his lightsaber blasted from him and utterly stomped by it....twice.

He still didndt die from it. He tanked it boy, admit you are wrong

PTforthewin
I agree with Carthage

carthage
Still no definitive victor for this?

Lord Stark
Probably Kolar honestly. His effortless pwnage of Quinlan Vos is pretty awesome.

Kalen Sykes
Not enough is known about Kolar to give a definitive answer. Kota definately got stomped by Palpatine, though. Surviving a blast doesn't always mean tanked it. Palpatine didn't even eletrocute him that long. He fried Luke for a longer time, and he was actually trying to kill him. The only people who I'm aware that tanked Force lightning are Maul and Malgus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.