Loki vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins ?

leonidas
this would be an interesting fight. if bfr is removed, bolt would certainly have a chance in this. not sure who i'd take for a majority tbh, but i bet this would be a great fight between 2 versatile guys. hrm, i really don't know about this one.

quanchi112
Loki wins.

Magog
Blackagar bootstomp

quanchi112
Originally posted by Magog
Blackagar bootstomp Based on ?

Existere
Originally posted by quanchi112
Loki wins. Based on?

Magog

Based on ?
Seriously??

What's Loki got time to do before BB coughs and knocks him into the next time zone?

Loki gets too much credit for being some kind of badass high herald as portrayed in a few movies. Sorry, but Hollywood ain't 'real life'... this is real world baby!

cool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Existere
Based on? His abilities and cleverness in combat.

quanchi112
Based on ?
Seriously??

What's Loki got time to do before BB coughs and knocks him into the next time zone?

Loki gets too much credit for being some kind of badass high herald as portrayed in a few movies. Sorry, but Hollywood ain't 'real life'... this is real world baby!

cool What makes you think Bb can finish him off.

eaebiakuya

cool

This make no sense. In comics Loki is far stronger than in the movies.

And for your question, Loki could teleport or use intangibility to avoid the attack.

OnslaughtKILLS
Black Bolt stomps

pym-ftw
Loki stabs BB in the mouth.

Magog
What makes you think Bb can finish him off.

He handled a low-herald like Sphinx pretty easy, and he didn't have to utter a sound...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/122644/2459382-vssphinx31pn__1_.jpg

A Heineken burp would probably be enough to finish off Loki. stick out tongue

zopzop
He handled a low-herald like Sphinx pretty easy, and he didn't have to utter a sound...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/122644/2459382-vssphinx31pn__1_.jpg

A Heineken burp would probably be enough to finish off Loki. stick out tongue
Isn't Sphinx like low Trans?

Anyway, BB has far, FAR more raw power. But Loki is far more versatile. How would BB respond if Loki attempted to possess him? If Loki stayed in astral form and blasted him? What about mindr@pe? Or BFR into another dimension?

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop

Anyway, BB has far, FAR more raw power. But Loki is far more versatile. How would BB respond if Loki attempted to possess him? If Loki stayed in astral form and blasted him? What about mindr@pe? Or BFR into another dimension? yeah, Sphinx is actually a low trans.

Magog
Originally posted by zopzop

Anyway, BB has far, FAR more raw power. But Loki is far more versatile. How would BB respond if Loki attempted to possess him? If Loki stayed in astral form and blasted him? What about mindr@pe? Or BFR into another dimension?

I couldn't find him on the Tiers listings, so I guessed.

BB does have resistance to mind/psi attack, although I'm not sure if he's strong enough to resist Loki.

quanchi112

A Heineken burp would probably be enough to finish off Loki. stick out tongue Sphinx doesn't fight like Loki does nor do they have identical powers.

Warlord
loki

Magog
Sphinx doesn't fight like Loki does nor do they have identical powers.
Doesn't matter, BB beat Sphinx who is a low trans. Loki is a mid-herald....thus BB stomps.

I've given you solid evidence in my defense of BB.

Where is your solid evidence in defense of Loki?

quanchi112
Doesn't matter, BB beat Sphinx who is a low trans. Loki is a mid-herald....thus BB stomps.

Where is your solid evidence in defense of Loki? Categories are meaningless. Loki has the tools for the win regardless of your subjective categorization.

Context kills.

LordofBrooklyn
Categories are meaningless.

This is why you fail.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
This is why you fail. Explain the merits of categories.

Existere

Where is your solid evidence in defense of Loki? Black Bolt is a mid-herald.

LordofBrooklyn
Explain the merits of categories.

They provide an easily accessible frame of reference that makes debate easier.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
They provide an easily accessible frame of reference that makes debate easier. Based on what though ? Who decides their levels ?

Epicurus
Black Bolt is a mid-herald.
Debatable. Same can be said of a high-end Loki too.

Still, Bolt's overall combat resume is better stacked as compared to Loki's. IMO, Black Bolt wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
Debatable. Same can be said of a high-end Loki too.

Still, Bolt's overall combat resume is better stacked as compared to Loki's. IMO, Black Bolt wins. Based on ?

DarkRaiden
Loki has thrashed Surfer before and has high level magic and some good reaction speed feats. He turns Blackbolt into a chicken.

But seriously he does win.

eaebiakuya
Black Bolt has more raw power. But i think Loki wins this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Loki wins.

His voice can take out Loki sure, but why would Loki even tank it when he can shield himself, teleport, turn ethereal etc.

What's Bolt going to do if Loki teleports/creates an illusion etc. and zaps him in the back of the head or runs him through? He doesn't have much option in the way of defense. Black Bolt can be very versatile when he wants to but it's limited in comparison.

Loki's magic makes him troublesome for many Heralds because of his versatility and very deadly abilities. Thor's a bad judge because has experience, Mjolnir and Loki chooses to actively fight him like an idiot.

yaadaveyaa
does BB have any fts resisting mind rape? if not i dont see how loki doesnt win in a major stomp he avoids being screamed at , bfr's him mind rapes him he wins in almost every category unless they were to arm wrestle

Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Bolt has a few noticeably feats of resisting telepath.

But Loki can read Magneto's mind straight through his helmet, amp beings to a level far beyond Xavier and even Enchantress has embarrassed Charles.

If he were to mind-rape, not many beings this side of Thor/Superman have feats to justify resisting.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Black Bolt has a few noticeably feats of resisting telepath.

But Loki can read Magneto's mind straight through his helmet, amp beings to a level far beyond Xavier and even Enchantress has embarrassed Charles.

If he were to mind-rape, not many beings this side of Thor/Superman have feats to justify resisting.

yea thats what i was curious of i know loki can mind **** a lot of people , i wasnt sure if BB was able to resist at all

Magog
Black Bolt is a mid-herald.
Well, there are high and low level 'mid-heralds' wink

I'm willing to step back and concede it would be a draw....but that's as far as I'm going to back up. BB is underrated by many, he should be elevated to 'high-herald' IMO. Loki is probably deserving as well.

Thor should be elevated to Trans, since he's more powerful than both.

Hopefully, the Tiers voting thread will open back up soon so some changes can be discussed.

h1a8
Tiers IMO don't prove who wins when 2 characters are in successive tiers.
Lower tiers can beat higher tiers depending on powerset and fighting style. Sometimes styles make fights and Some characters just have other characters numbers.

With that said, in a comic I can see BB winning. But in a forum fight, it's a toss up depending on if BB uses his voice straight out of the box.

The way Rage has Loki fighting in threads would mean almost no one under Odin can beat him, including Thor himself. I don't disagree with his assessment. But just saying that it would open up pandora's box.

One-Punch
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Loki has thrashed Surfer before
When?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.